It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK puts a man in a womens prison....Guess what happend...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

Just wanted to put this out there for all the ladies. It does not take much to remove testicles from a body.
A good twist and a hard yank down.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Just wanted to put this out there for all the ladies. It does not take much to remove testicles from a body.

OUCH!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So then where is your outrage at the number of male guards in female prisons? They are by far the biggest perpetrators of sexual victimization in female prisons.

your first reply to the issue got shut down, so you abandon the issue completely and use the thread to blame men for something. straight white men i'll presume.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Where is there any indication that these assaults occurred simply because the person in question is transgender? ... Meanwhile nearly half of all transgenders in prison are the victim of sexual assault.

Interesting... Fits the cycle of violence pattern. They are also disproportionately perpetrators:

Half of all transgender prisoners are sex offenders or dangerous category A inmates

The above is from Britain rather than the USA.

For an oblivious reader, these numbers would certainly sound quite alarming. But for those who look into the actual research and the numbers behind it, it is quickly revealed that the results are based upon lack of data, pure guess-work and fear mongering.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If a person is using their natural penis top rape women, thats a Man.

Pointing out he is trans is just to put context as to why he is there with women in the first place, from there its just a dude on a rape spree.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Fair enough -- and I gave you a star for posting -- but the link I posted provided a credible (to me) explanation of how they came to their conclusions despite the lack of clear records and documentation. Your link basically blows off the lack of transparency as lack of evidence bolstered by speculation and assumptions.

If the necessary information to know otherwise is ever available, I will know different. But not until then.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm confused.

Is it a woman who had a sex change and became a man or is it a man who hasn't had a sex change but believes he's a woman? It said he had raped 2 women before going inside so I'd assume he is a man with a penis?? Or has he had a sex change after commiting those rapes? if so and he now doesn't have a penis, how did he rape those women in prison? Or i guess you don't need to have a penis now to rape women?

Like i said... i'm confused. And i admit to not reading the article.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Don't hive women ideas... we need to trust them wholeheartedly in oral situations.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I dont think this proves anything other than the warden for the prison needs to be fired. And probably several of the guards as well for not watching their inmates.

For things like this to occur the guards have to look the other way. And that means they no longer care about their job. As for women being raped in prison it happens usually by other females so this proves nothing.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
As for women being raped in prison it happens usually by other females so this proves nothing.

Not according to federal statistics:

Shades of Shawshank: Guards, staff committed half of all prison sex assaults

I have to wonder if sexual assaults by their keepers aren't underreported as well -- for their very survival.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You give sexual predators, both males/females and trans, an excuse to be in the most private places with the opposite sex and you don't think it will increase sexual assaults?...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not to mention the FACT that millions of women/girls have been raped, yet because of a small percentage of the population these women/girls have to be okay with sharing the restroom/locker rooms with their biological opposites...

edit on 23-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

This is what happens when we fudge the lines of reality with political correct bullcrap.

Put him in a real beast wing with male sex offenders and see leave them to there own devices.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Boadicea

Where is there any indication that these assaults occurred simply because the person in question is transgender? ... Meanwhile nearly half of all transgenders in prison are the victim of sexual assault.

Interesting... Fits the cycle of violence pattern. They are also disproportionately perpetrators:

Half of all transgender prisoners are sex offenders or dangerous category A inmates

The above is from Britain rather than the USA.

For an oblivious reader, these numbers would certainly sound quite alarming. But for those who look into the actual research and the numbers behind it, it is quickly revealed that the results are based upon lack of data, pure guess-work and fear mongering.

www.independent.co.uk...

Actually more evidence here..but quite similar indeed to climate science and all their claims.

Pick and choose who to believe i guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

What was Bret Kavanaugh doing in a British woman's prison?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Where is there any indication that these assaults occurred simply because the person in question is transgender? Did you know that the rate inmate-on-inmate sexual victimization is three times higher in female prisons than male prisons? Meanwhile nearly half of all transgenders in prison are the victim of sexual assault.

He's a man, that suckered the people into letting him identify as a woman, ended up in a women's prison...and raped them. A MAN..sexually assaulted women that didn't want sex with him...he exploited the Transgender community either way.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well tickle my pickle. The person who said ok to this knew exactly what would happen. But who will take the fall for it.
edit on 23-10-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

First off if this guy had been in trouble for raping women in the past then yes putting him in the women's prison just because he dresses like a lady is still wrong get your pc head out your buttocks .This was pc crap on overdrive. This person isn't a transgender it is a predator hiding in sheep's clothing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Why not do a DNA test to see what they are if they are transgender and are about to be put in prison so you dont **** it up and put them in the wrong prison because their mental illness tricked you to believe that what they are pretending to be is real.

IQ is really, really on a decline.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Another failed and absolutely idiotic idea.

Almost as bad as California saying they will no longer charge people for knowingly infecting a person with aids.

Scary mentality

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece
Why not do a DNA test to see what they are if they are transgender and are about to be put in prison so you dont **** it up and put them in the wrong prison because their mental illness tricked you to believe that what they are pretending to be is real.

IQ is really, really on a decline.

Because science and cold hard fact through DNA and chromosomes are ignored by the liberal left

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join