It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
So you have no stats to show that trans people are a particular problem being rapey in female public toilets then?
...didn't expect you to lol

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
in a public bathroom rather than a private bathroom, and in a bathroom specifically
Do you mean a public toilet like in McDonalds or a changing room at a a swimming pool or sports centre?
WTF is a bathroom? I've never seen a bath at a public toilet lol

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Gotcha. Okay. I was up front and answered honestly and in good faith while you played games.

Our words will stand on their own merit. They always do.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Do you have baths in public toilets like McDonalds?
Only toilets here in the UK so we call them toilets.
People who look female use the women's and people who look male use the man's toilets lol, your world is crazy in my opinion.

...do you have separate rooms with baths or something which is different to male/female toilets?
edit on 25-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Do you have baths in public toilets like McDonalds?
Only toilets here in the UK so we call them toilets.
People who look female use the women's and people who look male use the man's toilets lol, your world is crazy in my opinion.

...do you have separate rooms with baths or something which is different to male/female toilets?

The thing is some other languages only have one word for both bathroom and restroom. People fluent in multiple languages sometimes forget such technicalities.

It's like the eskimos, they have tons of words for snow, but most other people use only one word.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Look both parties have been dumb on this

Never use public facilities if you can help it.

Men are nasty.

Never been in ladies so I can't speak to it.

But,

NEVER use public restrooms until they invent self cleaning ones.
Man, women's restrooms are worse than men's! I was a movie theater janitor once upon a time. The girl in the OP probably changed her appearance so much in order to escape the women's bathroom. I think on her case with her appearance we should grant her asylum!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

That person actually has a penis!

It's just all a conspiracy.

People take this as an actual, real issue, when it's like 1% of the population. You could walk in a busy mall and see hundreds of people, and not even 1 trans person you'll see.

Any person that thinks about anything "trans" when they see a public bathroom is a disturbed person.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Thanks to the intolerance and refusal of the trans activists to accept any deviance from their "truths,"

I think you really need to get off your high horse.

I have called out a couple of instances of studies being misinterpreted and then being used against transgender people in this thread, posted by yourself and ElectricUniverse.

You also stated that the reason men are more violent is because of testosterone, despite transgender women typically having hormonal levels consistent with ciswomen.

It's really amazing that I do that and your response is to blame trans activists. Look in the mirror and blame yourself. Trans activists aren't perfect, neither are you.
edit on 26/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Trannies are a fad that will fade and disappear.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Transgender people have existed throughout history and throughout many cultures. They aren't going away any time soon, unless you make them, through force, intimidation, and violence.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

They are a miniscule lot. Most people do not care about them at all.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Cool beans, I assume this means you care about them a whole lot? In the other thread I did ask if you were a chaser...?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Never met one and never want to meet one.
They are happy left in their own element.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Never met one? You must be really ignorant then.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ignorance is a protection tool against them who seek to impose their will where its not wanted.
You trans seem to think we must like you and bow to your view of what gender is.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Ignorance is a protection tool against them who seek to impose their will where its not wanted.

Deny Ignorance.

ba dum tss

You're on a site that has the motto of "Deny Ignorance" and your response is "Ignorance is a protection tool". Too funny.

You trans

Did you just assume my gender identity?

seem to think we must like you and bow to your view of what gender is.

Really don't care about your view on transgender people. But they are human beings and you sure don't treat them that way.

Anyway, now that I've goaded you again into saying something stupid. I am not trans. However I know of 3 transgender people on ATS. You may not agree with them on everything, but their posts are always respectful (unlike yours (and mine)), friendly (unlike yours (and mine)), reasonable (unlike yours), they aren't trying to impose their will on anyone (unlike you), and seem to actually want a conversation (unlike you). It says a lot.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Stop twisting my words evil tranny

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Stop twisting my words evil tranny

Triggered.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I blame trans activists for what trans activists do... No one else. I have been very clear in my distinctions.

You also stated that the reason men are more violent is because of testosterone, despite transgender women typically having hormonal levels consistent with ciswomen. 

No, they don't. Not before and not after hormone blockers:

75% of Transgender Women Fail to Suppress Testosterone

Only one quarter of transgender women who received spironolactone for testosterone suppression achieved testosterone levels considered within the usual female range, according to results of a new single-center, cross-sectional study.

You can believe what you will, of course, but the association between testosterone and aggression, anger, and violence is well established. Think 'Roid Rage.

You make the case you choose to make and I'll make the case I choose to make and our words will stand on their own merit.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join