It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Club members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The Bohemian Club isn't a secret society, but this section seems to be the best place to put this up. Recenlty I have done some research into this club, and have made a lists of its members. The Club is not to be confused with the Grove, of which I have an extensive member list. Many of its attendees are not members of the club.

The list of members I have is at: www.hierarchypedia.com...

Any help writing the biographies would be appreciated.

You probably wont be able to find documentation of these on the internet. I have gotten most of the information from a book I have called Annals of the Bohemian Club, 1907-1972. I also have a some other rare books that include information on members.

So far the most notable members seem to be William Randolph Hearst and David C. Jones, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
what is the difference bt the club and the grove? i always thought they were on in the same, as several sites on this topic use them interchangably.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The Club is based in San Francisco, to become a member there is a $10,000 fee. Most of the members are from the State of California, but they also have out of state members, and members in other countries, such as the top ambassador in Greece. The members of the club are allowed to go to the clubhouse whenever they want. Wheras the Grove is merely the summer camp of the club. They have been holding these for over 100 years. Members of the Bohemian Club will invite their friends over to the Grove, many of them big names like George Bush and A W. Clausen. These guests seem to have some sort of membership to their camps, such as the Hillbillies, which is where the Bush's stay. Being a member of one of these camps isn't mmebership to the club. See my Bohemian Grove article on the same site.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
thanks for the information. I have always heard the term used interchangeably, thanks for the clarification.

new topics

top topics

join