It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals- I want your solutions to the migrant caravan situation.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: Specimen
Let all the migrants into their mansions where it safe an warm and make them sanctuaries.

Suzuki, Trudeau, Sanders, the Clinton's, Soros..etc...etc don't need all that space when it could be used for children an trees instead of golfing

Open your doors...LET THEM IN.

Not paying taxes, do you mean like the very rich in your country with offshore accounts?

I don't deny that the fab wealthy in this country have always had privileges that the rest of us working smucks don't have. Nothing new there.
They also have preferential judicial outcomes in many cases. I don't in any way think that our government is not hugely corrupt. The thing is, you work with what you have. Also, I remember it could be a whole lot worse, elsewhere.

Yeah, I often think of that. These goofy hollyweird types and liberal politicians promote this unreasonable bunk, all the while knowing, their gated communities and enclaves will never be recipients to one of these "undocumented migrants" living next door, unless they are doing yard work or working as a nanny and not paying taxes
edit on 23-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

a reply to: pointessa

I contributed, I did what you asked for - I gave you an answer to your OP.

What more do you want? I'm happy to converse.

I have to leave for a while, when I get back I will reread you post. It's hard to get a message when you come off so negatively. The actual message was lost on me.

I absolutely love that you blame me for your lack of absorption of your own thread.
My super negativity threw you off course so much you just couldn't take in any information.

That proves cognitive dissonance if ever I have seen it. My negativity is a criticism of your approach. That's how these things work.

Here it is, so you don't get lost flicking back a few pages:

BS but for your gaul I'll give you a star.

But the answer is so obvious that it's pointless asking the question, unless you're baiting.

Liberals will suggest that the migrants be welcomed into a 'unit', or a holding area which contains adequate welfare.

Then depending on how liberal your liberal is, they will likely suggest a vetting of health, family relations and then skills.

Again, depending on how liberal your liberal is, they will then offer a system to offer benefits, educate and re-home.

What else do you expect? You listen to this crap on MSM all day. You read it all day on here.... What are you actually expecting?

TPTB have won. Evidence of this is the numerous topics on ATS illustrating RIGHT vs LEFT.

You are disruptive and angry and trolling this thread. Do NOT post on this thread any more. That is the last time I am going to try to talk to you.
edit on 23-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

One word solution...

"Daisycutters"

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I think we should let them all in and send them to Harvard. They can house them & feed them there. Why not? Why should they have to graduate high school, apply for admission and pay tuition and room and board? Maybe we can split it between a few colleges, Berkeley, Columbia, Princeton and Wellesley (Hillary's Alma Mater )

Praise the Saints!!! The logical, thorough response I have been waiting for... You even included higher education!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
I think the clear solution is let them in, less walls are better because no human is illegal. From there they should head to the nearest DMV to get an ID so that they can vote. Did I do that right?

I think you did.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: and14263

Additionally, aren't there enough jobs (types of jobs that nobody wants to take) to go around now?

More baiting.

No baiting, I was asking a legit question.

Don't mind him, InTheLIght. The guy is very angry and is just trying to cause mindless bickering.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I think we should let them all in and send them to Harvard. They can house them & feed them there. Why not? Why should they have to graduate high school, apply for admission and pay tuition and room and board? Maybe we can split it between a few colleges, Berkeley, Columbia, Princeton and Wellesley (Hillary's Alma Mater )

Praise the Saints!!! The logical, thorough response I have been waiting for... You even included higher education!!!

Higher education = higher tax bracket = more taxes.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Additionally, aren't there enough jobs (types of jobs that nobody wants to take) to go around now?

More baiting.

Don't mind him, InTheLIght. The guy is very angry and is just trying to cause mindless bickering.

Well it's interesting to dig deep to find out where the anger comes from.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Not to mention, thinking down the road to increased tax revenue!!! Problem solved...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

More baiting.

Good, luck!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Not to mention, thinking down the road to increased tax revenue!!! Problem solved...

You know, there may just be funds down the road to actually build that wall, but the building of the wall may cause economic collapse because good people who want to work won't be able to get in. Catch 22 or lack of foresight.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

More baiting.

Good, luck!!!!!

Well, I believe I already know where all the anger comes from, so he may be right that I am baiting him/her at this point.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When the caravan reaches the border and not allowed to enter the US, who should they be upset with? Of course it will be the big meany racist POTUS who will be falsely accused of hating him some illegal's. Nope...let's hope these travelers can place blame where it belongs; whoever told & convinced em it's OK to physically walk thousands of miles and expect to let into the land of milk & honey.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Six pages, some great ideas, some wonderful humor and sarcasm.. Maybe in reality most people see the folly of opening the doors to anyone. To be honest, I don't even see the main stream media really promoting it other than coming up with a few superficial stories to pull at the heart strings which is what they do.

At the end of the day, however this whole thing started, maybe it is eyeopening to some to see the negative side of liberal immigration policies and a liberal welfare system.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Well, he going to have spend his money to fix it for them to be up to code. Think of the children.
edit on 23-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: InTheLight

Well, he going to have spend his money to fix it for them to be up to code. Think of the children.

It's an official government residence, so our tax dollars will be fixing it up. Think of the middle class.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If the Trumpets got their way the refugees would be lined up and shot dead. They have zero regard for human life.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
When the caravan reaches the border and not allowed to enter the US, who should they be upset with? Of course it will be the big meany racist POTUS who will be falsely accused of hating him some illegal's. Nope...let's hope these travelers can place blame where it belongs; whoever told & convinced em it's OK to physically walk thousands of miles and expect to let into the land of milk & honey.

I think it will end up the way you said. It will all be on Trump, no matter what. I think the whole Trump criticism thing must be becoming stale, every article about him is the same old crap. I can't imagine it would invoke any emotion any longer, unless you are just looking for something to be angry about. I would love for a true journalist to go to Guatemala and discover the roots of this whole caravan forming. It could be a journalistic masterpiece for someone really seeking truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think the military should be deployed to the border and set up process stations. Bring in loads of transport vehicles.
Process everyone to the best of our abilities and try and weed out as many bad actors as we can.
Load everyone up in the transport vehicles and drive them straight to the heart of Beverly Hills. Let them out, tell them good luck and leave.
After all it is a sanctuary city and they should provide them sanctuary.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
If the Trumpets got their way the refugees would be lined up and shot dead. They have zero regard for human life.

Oh really!!!! What a vast over generalization.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join