It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals- I want your solutions to the migrant caravan situation.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
America takes in 40,000 immigrants a month what the hell does 7000 matter? Ronald Reagan granted millions of people mass amnesty back in the 80's. I'm more pissed off at the corporations that exploit foreign slave labor in India and China then people wanting to come to America for a better life.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
According to Article 1 of the 1951 UN Convention, as modified by the 1967 Protocol, a refugee is defined as a person who 'owing to well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality - Fleeing poverty and high crime does not fit that definition.

They can't claim asylum, coming here for a better life on their own accord is not asylum, it's economic migration.

edit on 23-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Since it's not illegal to apply for asylum, let them apply. And then further sort them from there. Only a fraction will be approved, so people are pissing themselves over not a whole hell of a lot. Just like normal. Why do people seem to think those asylum laws fly out the window only when Central Americans are the applicants? Talk about going Full Retard on a dime.

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: JustaBill

He is not even from the u.s but claims to know what's best for Americans.

He sure can think that -- we certainly think WE know what's best for the rest of the world & do our damnedest to boss folks like Kryties around because we think we know better than they do.
Here's a little common sense -- if you don't like an opinion slung back your way, then keep your mouth shut from here out regarding matters abroad

edit on 10/23/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They have no solutions. Just emotional appeals.

When young military aged men are marching towards your border flying foreign flags that's not immigration.

That's invasion.

Its baffling how the Left has become so stupid that they cant even understand this simple historical fact.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: pointessa

Open the borders for the poor people, simplest solution

It's not about a solution it's about making the standing government look incompetent
Trump can't win in this situation, well not that I can see

Sure he can. When young military aged men flying foreign flags advance on your border the simple solution is to drop a MOAB on them.

After 5 or 6 craters there will be no more caravans.

Simple.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Congressman Adam Schiff is FINALLY speaking the truth!
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
No one wants open borders. If you believe so that is just wrong. Liberals want humanity for people. As a christian liberal I would like to see us using our good fortune to help these people out. Find out why they are fleeing the countries they come from as it is not all central american countries but only a few that people are fleeing from. This is a result of years of bad foreign policy in these countries. The US helped establish right wing militant regimes in Honduras and El Salvador under Reagan and Bush initially. Now we are reaping what we sow. These people are coming here because of a situation that was created by the us. Now what should we do now? Well can't a country as great as the usa find a solution that's humane Come on now!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Open the borders for the poor people, simplest solution

It's not about a solution it's about making the standing government look incompetent
Trump can't win in this situation, well not that I can see

Sure he can. When young military aged men flying foreign flags advance on your border the simple solution is to drop a MOAB on them.

After 5 or 6 craters there will be no more caravans.

Simple.

Calm down you are over reacting
You are acting like a little child who had his sweets taken away

Moab bombs, what's wrong with you, stop being a cry baby
You thinned skinned little sook, flying foreign flags advancing on a boarder

You paranoid little crybaby

You are actually worse than the liberals, just as inept but you are on the other side of the political scale

Moab bombs and flags on the boarder, think about how crazy you are acting

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator

It is only legal if they go through the proper channels. How many will?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The President should make an announcement asking the American citizens to arm themselves and make their way to the southern border.

Shoot them as soon as they step one inch onto the American side of the border. Women and children first. All will be pardoned by the president himself.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I would prefer death penalty for anyone in the gangs these people join and crack down on the businesses that hire illegals and changing it so automatic citizenship for being born on US soil is removed.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I am not a liberal..but here is the only solution I can come up with.... but it takes the Right winning 60 seats in the house.

Let them violently storm the border.... then you go to the house and the senate, pass the laws needed and clean this country out of not only those who just forced their way in.... but you use that to get every single illegal out of the country. Make it so that those in the caravan ruined it for every person that was already here and had hope of being able to stay.
And let them all sit in their home countries angry at each other for ruining their good thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I would prefer death penalty for anyone in the gangs these people join and crack down on the businesses that hire illegals and changing it so automatic citizenship for being born on US soil is removed.

Actually..... the law is.... at a judges discretion...it was never automatic.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: InTheLight

But how will they drive?

Motorcycle; easy peasy in Texas and Cali? But seriously, all they need is govt-issued photo ID not necessarily a driver's license. Or, maybe not.

www.yahoo.com...

Great, more people driving who don't have insurance. In Texas this is a HORRIBLE problem. You have a very good chance of being a victim of hit and run. The illegals don't do car insurance. My parents live in South Texas, not only have they been victims of hit and runs but numerous folks in their community are. It's a big problem...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

No, if you are born in America you are an automatic citizen.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: j123n
No one wants open borders.

BS. You have two solutions either ya stop them or they come in... Mexico isn't gonna do crap to help us. I saw Geraldo on Fox news and other liberals say the other day "what are ya gonna do shoot em?" I see too many liberals imply if we can't find a peaceful solution we have to let them in... Well if you have that many people who are determined to overrun your border there is no peaceful solution. So let them in?

What can we do if that's the only option left? If they storm in putting border patrol and our military in harm's way? If you let 7 to 14 k people storm your borders and get in we have open borders bottom line!!!! We already have 22 million illegals in here, the 11 million number is BS as it has been touted for the last 15 years.

Either we have a country or we don't.

If this is allowed to happen how big is the next caravan "invasion" gonna be? 50k? 100k? 1mil? You are naive enough to believe it stops after this?

This would be a green light to all of Mexico and South America saying if you get enough people to march to the US borders the doors are open to you.

edit on 24-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

lol.

What else can be said about that one.

A small amount of civics used to be taught in high school. Topic of Presidential Campaign 2016 for hours.

edit on 10/24/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You're all out of your mind. There are already holding areas where people wait for their deportation. No reason to kill anyone. This shows the difference between left and right, "proper process" vs "bombs & shoot"
They're humans even if you're scared of them. Don't be so full of hate and fear.

Join the caravan of love, stand up, staaand uhup💐🌹🌻

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Good people who want to get in will apply for citizenship, that has been my point. The one's that are lawless will be of questionable character.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
You're all out of your mind. There are already holding areas where people wait for their deportation. No reason to kill anyone. This shows the difference between left and right, "proper process" vs "bombs & shoot"
They're humans even if you're scared of them. Don't be so full of hate and fear.

Join the caravan of love, stand up, staaand uhup💐🌹🌻

So your suggestion is that we build "holding areas" to deport groups of maybe 10,000. There will be many more groups once that succeeds. They should not be allowed into this country, period. I do not advocate shooting anyone, but the migrants will make that decision for themselves.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join