It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Obama's props for sparing so many US Troops from becoming cannon fodder?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: anotheramethyst

But dropping bombs is The Agenda.

When "we" went to war with Iraq 'every' radio station played that diddy round the clock.

Lol, now I know you’ve jumped the shark. When, since WWII, has the media EVER supported the government’s military agenda?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I guess I forgot to give it to him when he forgot to end the Iraq war for profit.

Or when he forgot to close Gitmo.

Or when he forgot to not bomb countries like Libya and when his people killed a sovereign leader like Ghadaffi, zombie apocalypse style.

He forgot a lot about his campaign promises. He wasn't supposed to bring more war....but he did.

I dont know. Did he actually avoid ANY military conflict that was offered to him?

I think he is called Bush 2.0 by some people. I wonder why....

Didn't he also want to invade Iran FFS? Syria is what?

edit on 10 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ok fine. Obama, in a roundabout way, may have coincidentally saved a life or two, by accident.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

a reply to: musicismagic

Right, because as the GOP for almost a decade SCREAMED to the high heavens that our Cannon Fodder NEED to be protected from The Truth.

As one of the 7% who cheerfully volunteered to protect the 93% who will never know what it means to actually fight for another's freedoms, I find this assessment quite entertaining. The military has more access to what’s actually going on in the world than the armchair warriors ever will.

But, by all means, keep living in your bubble of globalist and democratic party talking points.
...all the while enjoying the freedoms provided you...

Pretty much what I was thinking. I'm willing to bet a large portion of these do-gooders never set foot inside the Pentagon, let alone some place like MCBQuantico.

A2D
edit on 23-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

When hasn't the MSM supported a war? They sell US on every war ever, cover them up, run damage control on them, label critics of them as FAKE NEWS, etc.

Shock & Awe - When the Liberal Media Sold US 'Operation Iraqi Liberation'

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Right. Because Al Qaeda attacked us for our freedoms right?

The "FREEDOM" to Dominate, Exploit, Plunder, Destroy, Rape & Murder

"Freedom" = Imperialism: It's in the Language

And while you were there fighting for that BS, cannon fodder for the global agenda of our Elite Masters, I was here 'fighting' them.

And their biggest comeback to everyone shouting down their lies was to belittle the troops that the lot of you couldnt handle the truth.

The assertion which I called out as yet more BS.

So you take that up with them.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Right. Because Al Qaeda attacked us for our freedoms right?

The "FREEDOM" to Dominate, Exploit, Plunder, Destroy, Rape & Murder

"Freedom" = Imperialism: It's in the Language

And while you were there fighting for that BS, cannon fodder for the global agenda of our Elite Masters, I was here 'fighting' them.

And their biggest comeback to everyone shouting down their lies was to belittle the troops that the lot of you couldnt handle the truth.

The assertion which I called out as yet more BS.

So you take that up with them.

What exactly did Qaddafi do to bring down fire and brimstone? What about the Americans that died over that attroticity? What about the JSOC guys that have given their lives in 3rd world reject #eholes?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

My whole family has an extensive military history going all the way back to the Revolutionary War. My cousin is in Quantico right now.

What does freedom mean to you?

Our country has used force to depose leaders that were democratically elected, and replaced them with military dictators (read a little history on when we stopped getting along with Iran, or our history of destabilizing Latin American countries “better dead than red” because this has been going on since the Cold War and has continued right up until today). Read “Confessions of an Economic Hitman”.

Our country has more people locked in jail than any other developed country. Our own democracy is a “pay to play” scam where the minority rich always win and the majority voters almost never do. Several scientific studies have pointed out our democracy is broken. It’s easy science, too, if a poll shows a supermajority of people agree we need a specific law or policy, 90% of the time politicians vote the other way, because it’s one dollar, one vote in this country.

Maybe instead of fighting for the freedom your leaders dictate to you, you should spend some time thinking about what freedom actually is. I don’t think you noticed we and those we are defending are losing real freedom at the hands of our soldiers, so markets can open for multinational corporations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join