It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Snake and the Tiger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
She sat betwixt the two. God and Man.

The circumference of the Earth glowed hues of blue and white. Among them she stood like a Watcher. Always watching and waiting for that moment when everything would make sense again, like it once did before the fall.

Angelics soared the skies like falling leaves in Autumn, whispers in the wind of Her Return echoed between the frequency of time past, present and future. Now was really all that existed though, Now was ever present never before nor after. Her crown shone brilliantly as she stared into the ether remembering a time past that was but is no more, and with a tear falling into a never ending abyss of memories she walked towards the open doorway between God and Man.

It's brilliance brighter than gold, her Beauty beyond Human demeanor she sang. As she walked the verses of her song chimed like a soft bell in the early of day. Peace flowed from her aura and decisiveness from her intent.

The end of the Seventh Day was at hand. The Eighth Day would arrive with a bang, an awakening so grand that not even the highest voice in the land would be able to sever her coming.

edit on 23-10-2018 by KingJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

Beautifully written!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Very nice King James!

Hi Night! Your up awful late!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1
Very nice King James!

Hi Night! Your up awful late!

I have a lot of late nights. LOL

Hope the OP writes more.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'll think of something entertaining again the next time I'm around, your replies are most welcomed, thank you both.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

Heavenly

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Thank you.

top topics

join