It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros: Trump is Winning, He’s Destroying the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Wait.

Is the NWO good, or bad?

Or does it depend on your point of view?

Oh you... oh... you... where you done been beautiful foil...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: KingJames

Nice example of a "news" outlet is playing to its audience. Reporting about the new world order as if it's real tells me the audience are conspiracy theorists and not people living in the real world.
What else is stricking me as odd is how they can build up the fight between billionaire as something other than a clash of opinion.

Well to out it simply Trump is Robin Hood and soros is Voldemort, the stories may not match but at this point it doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump is robbing the rich.

That's rich.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

That's rich.

Hmm I really didn't think that one through..

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

That's rich.

Trumps not a saint by any means......the guy honestly , as a businessman is pretty dispicable......

However to try and compare his exploits to a man worth more by leaps and bounds and who has admitted to crashing whole economies and nations currencies, just to line his pockets is a pretty big leap.......

Trump loves money......Soros loves the POWER over the money........Trump hasnt grown so rich yet that the power is more alluring than the money.....thats a huge difference

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Trump hasnt grown so rich yet that the power is more alluring than the money

Right. He's president of the U S #ing A.

No power trip though.

Not the Donald.

edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Trump hasnt grown so rich yet that the power is more alluring than the money

Right. He's president of the U S #ing A.

No power trip though.

Not the Donald.

Yes he is, and hes not abusing that power either....

Hes in talks about making pot legal.......

hes passed legislation to lower drug prices......

hes signed a bill that will give people the "right to choose" if they are terminal and the procedures arent FDA approved.

Hes working with inner cities to help with crime issues.....

Hes doing a lot of things that the more liberal should actually be in favor of so????????

On the other hand you have soros who uses his money to destroy economies......
Fund organizations to undermine the Republic.....
Giving money to more organizations dead set on even over throwing the government
Funding special interest groups that further the divide with race relations.......

I could keep going......

Surely you can see a difference......?

And again......my avatar was made by someone because i was being flamed so much for not supporting Trump, so im not talking out my arse here with Trumpism......I just see the facts of things......

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Hes in talks about making pot legal...
Federally? Really? Talks with whom?

hes passed legislation to lower drug prices..
Yeah. Right. I remember that:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

hes signed a bill that will give people the "right to choose" if they are terminal and the procedures arent FDA approved.
You mean "right to try?" Yeah. That's a good idea. Big Pharma likes it too. But you know there already were protocols in place to do just that, right? At both the state and federal level.

On the other hand you have soros who uses his money to destroy economies...
Yes. We all need a boogey man. Don't we.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

You seem to have missed my first post herein...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
You know, it really doesn't take much of a rocket surgeon to figure out the fact that Soros wins when other people lose.

That's how he's made his billions over and over again. Soros is the king of the short sale and hedge fund market where shorting rules. He bets on other people losing, it's the essence of the short sale. That Soros would be the champion of the low-information voters should come as no surprise.

No matter where he has gone (with his money), people lose. Entire countries have bannished this piece of human excrement, they've put a price on his head, yet democrats just can't seem to understand this. They're only interested in his money for their short term. They don't see that money as purely an investment for him, they think he's just this generous philanthropist. Far from it! Soros is just continually setting up the very situation where he can artificially prop a market up and then yank the carpet out from under its feet with massive short sales. He's betting on their demise, and he's done it over and over, and over again. Yet people are just blind to this evil man's doing.

Soros is a champion of the left because they don't "get it". Failure tomorrow is an acceptable outcome to them just so long as they seemingly win today. It would be laughable if it wasn't so terribly sad, serious and real. But, they just don't 'get it'. The left doesn't want to understand because they're short-sighted, and short sighted goes hand in hand with the short sell. The only winner is the person pulling the puppet strings, and as long as the practice is legal it will continue.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You know, it really doesn't take much of a rocket surgeon to figure out the fact that Soros wins when other people lose.

You mean he's a capitalist?
It's all a zero sum game?

Have you read the president's book?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Federally? Really?

To support further the states rights, and restrict the feds from imposing their will which is a huge step, you know, like the constitution calls.....

Yeah. Right. I remember that: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mmmmm so youre upset because he changed his mind? Because he thinks its a good idea? Well thats weird......

You mean "right to try?" Yeah. That's a good idea. Big Pharma likes it too. But you know there already were protocols in place to do just that, right? At both the state and federal level.

Oh really? already were "protocols" lol except that it doesnt happen, as a man who lost his father and his mother to cancer and they were refused their right to try other experimental medication, i can say "in talks" is bull#.....actually taking action is something....

Yes. We all need a boogey man. Don't me.

We dont need a boogey man when we have a real one.......

Seems to me youre more upset that Trump is actually trying to do something with some of this stuff rather than sitting on it........perhaps youd be happier if it were another person doing it?

You seem to be poopooing someone actually making baby steps ........I suppose tho if he didnt do any of that you would be just as discontent....

Your major malfunction is clear, its the political leaning of the person doing it it seems..........and thats ignorance......

Dont let your perceived intellect and bias over ride logic.......

The difference between you and I ........I dont even like the guy and I can give him credit where its due.......you? It doesnt matter what they do when youve decided they dont align with your politics.....

And thats unfortunate.......

Youve made red and blue your religion........
edit on 10/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

He's a Disaster Capitalist (capitalizes on disasters).

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

No, my friend, what Soros does is not just being a "capitalist", what Soros does is being a "predator", a predator on entire economies. That's a little different.

Oh, and no, I haven't read the book. Was it good?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

To support further the states rights, and restrict the feds from imposing their will which is a huge step, you know, like the constitution calls.
Who is he in "talks" with on this matter?

Mmmmm so youre upset because he changed his mind? Because he thinks its a good idea? Well thats weird......
I see. Drug prices are plummetting. Like he said they would. In a matter of weeks.

Oh really? already were "protocols" lol except that it doesnt happen
Actually, it was happening.

Seems to me youre more upset that Trump is actually trying to do something with some of this stuff rather than sitting on it........perhaps youd be happier if it were another person doing it?
It seems to me that some people don't care about his lying to them as long as he "does what he said he would do", while not understanding that he is lying to them about his accomplishments.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

No, my friend, what Soros does is not just being a "capitalist", what Soros does is being a "predator", a predator on entire economies. That's a little different.

Funny that..........

They claim to hate Predatory Capitalism, but defend or give a pass to Soros.........who is the grand wizard of it.......

Hate Nazis, but overlook the fact this man bragged about aiding them.......

edit on 10/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not bad.

Of course, he didn't actually write it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Ignorance Isn't Bliss

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The quote comes from an Washington Post interview, I think June 9th 2018. It's mentioned in this article as ""I’m proud of my enemies:" Excerpts from a Post interview with George Soros"

‘I must be doing something right’: Billionaire George Soros faces renewed attacks with defiance

ZURICH — George Soros, the billionaire investor and liberal donor, sat in his hotel suite by Lake Zurich this week, lamenting the turn much of the world has taken in recent years: “Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.”

His favored presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, lost to President Trump, whose “America First” platform runs counter to the globalism Soros embraces. Trump, he said, “is willing to destroy the world.” The European Union, which Soros once hoped would be so successful that he could end his charitable work in the region, is contending with the impending loss of Britain and a rise of anti-immigrant sentiment. And Soros himself has emerged as a political target in elections from Hungary to California, where his donations have been used as a cudgel against the causes he supports.

The 87-year-old Holocaust survivor, who has poured much of his fortune into promoting liberal values around the globe, is now confronting a wave of nationalist sentiment washing against issues he has championed. But rather than recede from public life in his twilight years, Soros has decided to push even harder for his agenda, he told The Washington Post in a rare interview.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ignorance Isn't Bliss

LoL.........I love you man.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join