It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive device found near George Soros’ home: report

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

there's people on both sides acting violently, hurling insults, physically attacking people, making excuses when it's their side doing these things, ect...
so, while you are right that we can't pin it all on the republicans, well, you can't pin it all on the libs either.
are you a parent? I've raised three kids, and when they were younger, they could drive you nuts. it would start with something rather stupid that was done and they would go back and force till ooops, I am running one of them to the hospital for stitches or something. and ask them what exactly happened, well, all you got was a bunch of excuses going back and forth. after about the third excuse, I would determine that none of them were acting appropriately really and well... the groundings, the go to your rooms, the just head to different corners of the house and leave each other alone would happen!! I just didn't care who started it by then.

that's kind of how I see today's political climate... a bunch of kids fighting about stupid things and then pointing fingers at each other hoping to shift the responsibility for the damage they helped cause onto another!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I thought the same thing. Mail bomb doesnt detonate when you open it, so you pick it up and move it outside? Either not a bomb or something else is going on here.

Even worse than a bomb.

It could have been a naked picture of Hillary with hotsauce. We know where Billy boy put his cigar, the question is where do you think he puts the hotsauce?

One way to rule this out, did the peasant/servant who opened the package go blind or commit suicide?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think what many are alluding to is that while there are a few right wing radicals that commit violence, there are far more coming from the left. Take it however you wish, it's the truth.
edit on 23-10-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

there's people on both sides acting violently, hurling insults, physically attacking people, making excuses when it's their side doing these things, ect...
so, while you are right that we can't pin it all on the republicans, well, you can't pin it all on the libs either.
are you a parent? I've raised three kids, and when they were younger, they could drive you nuts. it would start with something rather stupid that was done and they would go back and force till ooops, I am running one of them to the hospital for stitches or something. and ask them what exactly happened, well, all you got was a bunch of excuses going back and forth. after about the third excuse, I would determine that none of them were acting appropriately really and well... the groundings, the go to your rooms, the just head to different corners of the house and leave each other alone would happen!! I just didn't care who started it by then.

that's kind of how I see today's political climate... a bunch of kids fighting about stupid things and then pointing fingers at each other hoping to shift the responsibility for the damage they helped cause onto another!

(meanwhile the mess remains there, and nobody makes an effort to clean it up!)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The contents looked like an explosive device,

And yet no confirmation that it actually WAS an explosive device?

Im sorry, but after you detonate something you can definitely tell if it actually WAS or not......nothing in the article clarifies if it was or not , it just goes on to illustrate who Soros is......

As I have worked closely in Iraq with the EOD , I find the lack of followup on what this ACTUALLY was more than a bit suspicious........

I dont condone this in any way if it was, but wheres the actual facts to what it was?

Seeing as the conservatives are already being blamed by guys with SCI in their profile, I would venture to say it Might just be a False Flag.

Maybe it didnt go as planned...since it didnt detonate and vaporize all the evidence as planned, now they will sweep this story under the rug.

Or perhaps Soros has used his power to keep things quiet so he can "handle" the perps his own way. Like John Gotti would.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, by no surprise are the responses from ATS conservatives. All seem to support this bomb and are disappointed it didn't kill Soros. Some are upset I made this political which ironic because whenever his name is brought up on this site it's always political and conspiratorial backed by no evidence.

Some, as expected, claim it's a false flag. These people really do damage to the term false flag by cheapening the definition because to them everything is a false flag perpetrated by the Left.

Some don't think this was actually a bomb because the police didn't open inspect the box before blowing it up. That's what you do with a suspected explosive device, you play around with it just like you see in the movies, from the 80s! The police have reported there was explosive black powered detected. Suspected bomb was a bomb. Others feel it wasn't a bomb because a Soros employee took it from the mailbox to a wooded area trying to steer it clear from all endangering others while taking a HUGE risk in doing so.

The FBI is on the case and will be investigating, which the Right just LOVES these days. I'm sure you right wingers will make claims that the FBI is somehow in on it and being paid by Soros because your online communities of hatred and false accusations is exactly why this happened in the first place.

Deplorable, the majority of you. Maybe ATS mods should treat the Soros conspiracy theories on this site like they do with Sandy Hook because clearly it's becoming dangerous.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I know I'll wear the "Deplorable" badge with honor. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

This is pretty huge for me personally. Although you said it in the context of your dealings with disciplining/raising your children, "i didn't care who started it by then" followed by the affirmation "that's kind of how i see today's political climate"...

That is the closest thing I have seen to a reconciliatory tone from someone on your "side".

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just say "I dont care who started it. lets just figure out how to move on from here and live in peace and brotherhood and sisterhood." ?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
George Soros was known more for his financial exploits. In 1992, Soros shorted the British pound and reportedly made a profit of $1 billion. He became known as the man who broke the Bank of England.

Today the UK FTSE 100 closed at 6955.21 -87.59 -1.24%
The US Dow Jones closed at 25,191.43 -125.98 -0.50%
That was after someone bought back the morning 548 point loss.

I would think savvy US investors would be seeing a downward trend by now?
edit on 23-10-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

They'll have a hard time to stop our resident dulled tools from radicalizing themselves further, but you have a point there.

Remember the guy who showed up at a pizza place with a fcking assault rifle? It's the same kind of crazy if you ask me, maybe this George Soros cultural marxism Bollocks should be contained in our RATS section as well?

Question is, how many mods do we need to make it happen? This stupid conspiracy is omnipresent by now and way bigger than Sandy Hook and P-Gate combined.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't condone this AT ALL.

However, if you keep playing your stupid games, sooner or later someone will make sure you win your stupid prize.

It's sadly, inevitable.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Who's this Soros guy and what's he done? Yes, I've been living under a rock, but at least it's the good kind from the 1970s.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well now suspicious packages show up at Obamas, Clintons,Holders and Maxine Waters. Does this not smell a bit suspicious as to who and why they show up now. Seems like a DNC dirty move to me. Just before the midterm elections this shows up. Come on seriously? We all know that these gaggle of idiots are far more valuable alive than dead. Alive they open their stupid mouths and the red tidal wave grows another foot tall. Dead and they are martyrs and the wave would shrink. Sound logical?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You'd have to be blind not to see this as the ploy that it is. This is being carefully staged to try and get people to feel sorry for the poor democrats.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
At least 90% is the left. Words have been inflated by the left. The great spin doctors.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join