It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive device found near George Soros’ home: report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Are they inherently less evil because they are Democrats? Are Republicans incapable of good?

We have seen another reality. Many personal stories of intolerance and outright harassment both physical and mental by Democrats.

By any means. We can not be civil. And so on.

You would get more listeners if you didn't want to immediately dismiss a growing reality for most.

Things change buddy. People and organizations too.
Sometimes for much worse.

edit on 10 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The story is bull snip.

The employee then placed the package in a wooded area until authorities arrived.

The last thing you'd do is move it.

If you weren't blown up by opening it.

Take your hands off it and run like hell, and dial 911.

You don't effing move it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The story is bull snip.

The employee then placed the package in a wooded area until authorities arrived.

I thought the same thing. Mail bomb doesnt detonate when you open it, so you pick it up and move it outside? Either not a bomb or something else is going on here.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
NWO Left Wingers staging things again.

They are getting more desperate by the day.

They MUST get the blame off their own backs at all means necessary 😃

Obama's own little operation Gladio still active.

🖐
🖐

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Darn it... Soros got away from the Mossad again!!!

edit on 10101031am312018Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:10:57 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Who put the package in the woods? And from what I know is the bomb squad would have moved it to a safe place or detonate it right where it is.

And I'm sure he probably doesn't get his own mail .

An employee from another home .....rich neighborhood I guess if the homeowners have employees.
Maybe his neighbors maid was getting the mail for him and wanted to protect everyone by taking it to the woods...

Sounds like a BS story to me as well.
edit on 230900000010 by JHumm because: ETA

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hillary knows that the republicans are going to keep control of the House next month so she is tying up some loose ends.

That's right.

Hillary planted the bomb in-between bouts of projectile diarrhea!

That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Right wingers acting like victims is hilarious.

Those mean soy latte lefty bullies!

lol, hey you said it 😁

So, cut the soy out 😏

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

he had to sell his security cameras to come up with the money to pay for the immigrant caravan...
or was it the recent anti-kavanaugh protesters, not sure.
but, pretty sure that it just couldn't have been one of those god fearing, love they neighbor, republicans trying to bomb an old man...
na, it must be one of those crazy violent liberals, angry because ole george hasn't been able to sell his mansion yet to pay the crazy violent liberals for their services be it, busing people around, buying votes, resurrecting the dead on election day, walking a thousand miles across mexico to sit at our border, chasing down congressmen in the capital building, sitting on lady justice's lap, and on, and on!!!

/sarcasm!!

edit on 23-10-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Wow buy into koolaid much. This guy is well known for being scum of the earth and has tried his best to destabilize governments around the world including us and Russia. But who is to say package was a bomb and who is to say Soros did not have one of his guys send it to make Soros look like he was targeted?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oh no, thank God he survived

Yeah I have no sympathy for this POS.

Soros is the scum of the Earth. I can't condone what happened, but I do understand it and I sure wouldn't have lost any sleep. That's for damn sure.

Scratch that. Too bad they missed.
edit on 10/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
gee, what happened to the republican mantra of innocent till proven guilty?
it seems to have flown the coop and replaced with guilty and deserving of being blow up!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Don't expect us to start applying the standard you all have worked so hard to destroy. And don't pretend to start giving a damn about presumptive innocence. Where was the calls for "innocent until proven guilty" when the leftists were wrecking our SCOTUS Justice? Of course not, the left will use abuse and hide behind the Constitution when it fits them and then go back to virulently screaming-spit-flying about how "evil" and "racist" our Constitution is when it no longer suits them

Many have already said the attack wasn't the best way to go about it, I think given the person involved that is the best you are going to get.

You all have attacked us, ridiculed us, harassed us and made up lies about us. Like many of us stated, don't expect us to run to the rescue now that the left's fires are burning out of control. They had that chance, for 2 years to stop spreading lies on a daily about us and our people and make an effort to compromise or at least reconcile. That didn't happen, you all never reached back.

...and this smells like a leftist false flag. Majorly. Not that is matters

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Right wingers acting like victims is hilarious.

Those mean soy latte lefty bullies!

You can act an ass all you like, make jokes, it doesn't change the facts......

You know I miss the days when. You actually had valid points to make rather than just being a bitter person

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MissCoyote

You're deplorable.

Damn straight.

Don't you all remember how bad that blew up in your faces the last time you called us that? Yeah, we wear that badge loud and proud so drink it in

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
umm... let's see....
the families of the children that were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting are portrayed as "crisis actors" and therefore deserving to be hunted down, threatened and harassed, force to move time and again. they're now so far away from the graves of their children they can't visit their graves! This has been going on since 2012.

Heather Heyer was said to be a member of Antifa, no evidence of such, so therefore her death is justified in some people's eyes.

A pizza shop is accused of holding kids in their basement to use as sex slaves, so of course, the pizza shop should be shot up by a crazy person with a gun!

there are some on the right, with the help of such talking heads as alex jones, that have become quite adept at coming up with insane, false accusations to throw around and plenty of people willing to make people's lives hell based on those bogus accusations!

but, oh, poor kav, poor trump, poor moore!! those women with their false allegations, even when trump basically admitted to his actics on tap, are ruining their lives!! ya sure, trump is in the white house, and kav is now on the supreme court.
there are more women in this country who's lives have been negatively affected by sexual assault and harassment and sometimes those affects will last throughout their lives than men who have had their lives ruined by false accusations! and kav's life has been far from ruined! so get a danged grip.

if it's innocent till proven guilty, then lets see soros in a courtroom being prosecuted for his crimes, otherwise, quite ruining the old rich guy's life with your allegations!

edit on 23-10-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The story is bull snip.

Do "they" really think people are dumb enough to believe this story? Guy opens package, determines it looks like a bomb, picks it up, walks to the wooded area, sits it down, then calls the authorities?

How many folks are now feeling worried for poor old George? How many folks are now cursing those crazy conspiracy theorists that believe Soros is a vile wretched manipulator of societies, both economically and socially?

This incident is not what it appears to be on the surface. Stay tuned.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yea, the "crisis actor" thing is pretty ridiculous although there are legitimate questions and concerns about Sandy Hook, specifically the emergency response and possible mismanagement/misconduct by Newtown officials (ie: failure to follow CT MCI protocols, trauma activation, air transport etc). But to say they are crisis actors is, at least in my opinion, not accurate. The evidence simply doesn't indicate that is true

Heather Heyer was a victim of a violent crime, who's killer I believe is currently awaiting trial for murder. Sounds like the POS is going to get what he deserves, although I know it doesn't bring her back. What about Kate Steinle? Killed by an illegal immigrant that dems are preening over?

Comet pizza? Keep in mind those rumors all started because of John Podesta's use of seemingly coded language (flagged by FBI as "child pedophile" terminology) along with participate in some rather weird smut "spirit cooking" rituals (read the ingredients). But you're right, showing up at the Pizza shop armed was taking otherwise very legitimate concerns/questions about 1000X too far. You won't get much argument from me on that. Again, however, the perpetrator is either actively serving time or awaiting trial

there are some on the right, with the help of such talking heads as alex jones, that have become quite adept at coming up with insane, false accusations to throw around and plenty of people willing to make people's lives hell based on those bogus accusations!

To be fair, I understand this point all too well. I will concede that you are indeed correct. But you have to see from our standpoint, there are plenty on the left willing to do exactly that in order to destroy us/one of "our people" (We're all supposed to be Americans, right?)

but, oh, poor kav, poor trump, poor moore!! those women with their false allegations, even when trump basically admitted to his actics on tap, are ruining their lives!! ya sure, trump is in the white house, and kav is now on the supreme court.
there are more women in this country who's lives have been negatively affected by sexual assault and harassment and sometimes those affects will last throughout their lives than men who have had their lives ruined by false accusations! and kav's life has been far from ruined! so get a danged grip.

All I can say that as a father of two daughters Trump's comments were pretty distasteful, to say the least. But I understand that people say stupid bullsnip comments all the time, and could've been taken out of context. Regardless, I'm not going to defend his comments only say that his recording doesn't demonstrate guilt on the part of Kavanaugh. Those allegations would've most likely derailed his confirmation if a single shred of supporting evidence would've emerged. But along with the timing (it seemed very staged, very planned) the fact no witness would support her story didn't help and neither did buzzword Avenatti getting involved and producing the typical/predictable parade of witnesses with increasingly unbelievable allegations. Just like the tape about Trump, that had nothing to do with buzzword Gloria Allred's stream of accusers that came out of the woodwork and disappeared just as quickly

And FYI, I wasn't a Moore supporter. I believe he engaged in a relationship of some sort with a young teen age girl when he was a grown adult and there is no way I'd ever support him or his actions. I'm not saying I'd never forgive his actions, very few people have done something so horrible as to be beyond forgiveness, but its not likely I'd vote for him unless he truly took responsibility for his actions and stopped making excuses for them

But none of that demonstrates guilt on Kavanaugh's behalf. And despite the fact that there are very real victims of sex crimes (which I also don't dispute), we can't allow the new standard to be accusations->belief->punishment or we risk losing the few remaining threads giving our legal system its "legitimacy" - and that is fairness/impartiality/protection of the accused rights

if it's innocent till proven guilty, then lets see soros in a courtroom being prosecuted for his crimes, otherwise, quite ruining the old rich guy's life with your allegations!

Yeah, and you are right here. My comments were pretty distasteful. But you have to understand, I am not advocating violence against Soros. I don't genuinely want to see harm come to him, at all. The problem is, you've got some folks on the left hurling insults, physically attacking conservatives (antifa), people making excuses for antifa's violence, people making excuses for rioting, politicians seemingly inciting violence (not just dems, ours do it too sometimes) and worst of all prominent dems threatening civil war if they lose the midterms

So I agree there are serious problems, but you can't pin them all the Republican party. Eventually, as a nation, we're going to have to sit the partisanship aside and make a genuine effort to resolve our differences. Failing to do that gives me pause, and brings serious concerns about the future to mind. So don't take my statements as anything other than frustration at the decaying state of affairs in this country among our people. It is a wake up call, a caution that it seems we are sleep walking into a major conflict with neither side willing to condemn the acts of their side. Some of us are fed up with hearing the stream of excuses every time some masked antifa punk attacks conservative protesters but then want to scream loudly when it happens to them. How about always denouncing it and forcefully saying it is never acceptable ?

Is it that difficult for some people to do? And that isn't directed at you, just a genearl statement

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Has anyone considered this package could have been sent by one of Soros' employees as a means to scare/hurt him in some way? It is plausible that it was not political in nature at all, but a case of revenge.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Has anyone considered this package could have been sent by one of Soros' employees as a means to scare/hurt him in some way? It is plausible that it was not political in nature at all, but a case of revenge.

Or somebody (or a group) that lost millions in the 2016 elections.

💥😎🚬💥

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join