It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive device found near George Soros’ home: report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Memes is phunny.

When one lacks verbal skills.

edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

lol nice douche edit

me not no huw tu type nao haha what silly old bish.
edit on 23-10-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The MSM?
Really?

???? is that now what the thread topic is about? What was reported??

Your rebuttal is based off the link in the thread..........if youre saying the MSM (which is the article, and states they couldnt confirm it was an explosive) is bs, then wouldnt that make your whole counter moot?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What is this rebuttal of which you speak?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What is this rebuttal of which you speak?

You literally just said "The MSM really?"

After I cited, FROM THE REPORT POSTED IN THE MAIN THREAD.........that they dont know whether it was an actual explosive or not.....

And like i said......i would need more proof that this is what they said it was, because if they detonated it, they would KNOW if it were an explosive........

I really cant bring this more down to basic than i already have honestly.........

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Soros has enemies all over the world.
Accusing the US "right" for this, if it was even a bomb, is a big assumption.

Maybe someone found out that he is so rich that he found a way to live forever.
I have seen a few sci-fi movies where that happened.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

i would need more proof

I don't care about your needs. But again, you are abusing the language. There is no such thing as "more proof", anymore than there is such a thing as "more unique."

Proof and evidence are two different things. "No proof" is a meaningless term. "No evidence" is not. I dislike repeating myself.

edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But again, you are abusing the language. There is no such thing as "more proof", anymore than there is such a thing as "more unique."

.......No offense but claiming theres no such thing as "more proof" is almost too stupid a claim for anyone to make......especially someone I thought had as much critical thinking skills as you.......

if theres a claim it was one thing, and then later they say they arent sure if it was, you would need more proof to find out if it was that "one thing" ......that seems self evident.........

Proof and evidence are two different things. "No proof" is a meaningless term. "No evidence" is not. I dislike repeating myself.

you can split hairs all you like......apparently I like hearing myself talk far less than you do.........this is pointless at this juncture and its clear youre just bored and looking for an argument more than you want to actually discuss the subject of the thread........

If im honest with myself........that was probably 3 pages ago for you........my condolences

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Awww poor little george soros. Is that a violin playing in the background for him?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Katonah, N.Y. looks like a sleepy little rural town on Google Earth except for the abandoned headquarters with the pyramid parking scheme.
This has something to do with Soros political aspirations?
ATS crowd might go home to the "This anti-Trump rally is sponsored by Pepsi and George Soros." meme.
DAX is off over a point and a half this morning.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

This world is not strong enough in the stomach or mental guile to do any of that.

As a whole: A few people here and there are willing, but they lack the power to do so.

Only death will free us from people like him. They had all the opportunity in the world to make things right. People around them had all the opportunities to do so. Nothing happened.

He is an old man like Kissinger. They did what they wanted and will die content, even if brutally murdered now. That's true for all of them.

With some people, there is no high ground because they went so low. That is a hard truth to learn but we will. Then there will be a deterrent for great power that has nothing keeping it from being self-serving.

Then we won't need to ask "what can you do about it" when we all gloss over the many obvious problems with the world. problems we inherit and pass along.

Do you still say it? "What can you do"

I do. I just add that if anyone figures something out that works, then that's what we CAN do.

As an aside, I don't usually condone violence. I am just beyond absolutes. Sometimes it is valid. Especially if that is what one must face from the opposition to begin with.

This man has not just been "wrong", he has hurt many people and caused mass death and missery. There is a difference between his actions and those of a thief politician.

edit on 10 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

This really is no surprise, some even make him responsible for the caravan and every single Trump protester, the LGBT movement, abortion and everything else they don't like.
In this heated climate it's actually surprising he doesn't get bombs in his mailbox every day.

I'm surprised he's not been blamed for Trans People and Homosexuality.

No denying he's funded some protests and other civil rights movements but he's not the root of all Liberal evil he is painted to be and is be willing to bet he's not as active now as people think.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Um.... yeah.... Sure

An employee that works at the home found the package and opened it, revealing what appeared to be an explosive device, according to a press release from the Bedford Police Department. The employee then placed the package in a wooded area until authorities arrived.

An employee "Opens" a package that appears to be nasty and instead of getting everyone out and calling the cops, they take the time to move it? Really?

Must not of appeared to be very dangerous.

And

Was it even his house /mailbox..... since these articles report near... probably not.

www.cnbc.com...

The incident came to light after police received a phone call on Monday from 168 Cantitoe Street — near Soros's home — about a "suspicious package found in the mailbox," according to the police statement.
This thread is a hit piece and does little to do anything but shows the OPs support for soros and broadstroke conservatives and those right leanere a quick little jab.

All I can say is, Steve Scalise? Yeah, you people have already been trying 😌

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

But the left do it mostest.

Right?

Yup 😀

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I know this thread is going to bring a lot of hate and praise. This kind of attack should be met with the harshest prison sentence possible. NOT met with praise for the attack.

Nope, no praise for criminal behavior and I would expect prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.

However, one does reap what one sows, as the saying goes. Or to quote a friend of your friend POTUS 44, perhaps the chickens are coming home to roost?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Peeple

This really is no surprise, some even make him responsible for the caravan and every single Trump protester, the LGBT movement, abortion and everything else they don't like.
In this heated climate it's actually surprising he doesn't get bombs in his mailbox every day.

I'm surprised he's not been blamed for Trans People and Homosexuality.

No denying he's funded some protests and other civil rights movements but he's not the root of all Liberal evil he is painted to be and is be willing to bet he's not as active now as people think.

Probably not. Doesn’t take much ‘being active” to provide funding. Follow the money...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Damn what a waste of a good explosive! Should have put it under that rotting carcasses bed! That is not a human he is a demon!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Explosive device found near George Soros’ home: report

The first report in two years of someone going after a REAL NAZI.

(IF TRUE).

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The Bedford Police Department told Fox News that a suspicious package was found in a mailbox.

His mailbox or another house.

The contents looked like an explosive device, according to an employee at one of the homes in the area.

Some person from another house in the area sees it? Was it at that house or are the police giving public tours during the situation.

It looked like an explosive device? No package around it, just a good old bomb in the mailbox?

Story is written for max hype, IMO.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Right wingers acting like victims is hilarious.

Those mean soy latte lefty bullies!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join