It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive device found near George Soros’ home: report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If it was an explosive device, shouldn't we be glad that no innocents were hurt??

You honestly think Soros is going to be opening his own mail, it'll be some assistant to an assistant who would open that package...assuming he doesn't have a bomb sniffing dog or some such.

Personally, I couldn't care less about him. He really does seem to be a rather vile piece of work. The same can not, probably , be said for the people who handle his mail.

You want to do away with him, do it legally, with lawyers and judges, within the law. Otherwise, you're in danger of becoming that which you, supposedly, dislike.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: SwissMarkedHow could I know it to be a fact unless I did it myself or saw who the people were that did it.

How could you... unless... you saw the people... or... did it yourself... 🤔

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

precisely........

Which to me this all seems a bit .........off.........

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
If it was an explosive device, shouldn't we be glad that no innocents were hurt??

You honestly think Soros is going to be opening his own mail, it'll be some assistant to an assistant who would open that package...assuming he doesn't have a bomb sniffing dog or some such.

Personally, I couldn't care less about him. He really does seem to be a rather vile piece of work. The same can not, probably , be said for the people who handle his mail.

You want to do away with him, do it legally, with lawyers and judges, within the law. Otherwise, you're in danger of becoming that which you, supposedly, dislike.

Goes back to the geniuses that think sending beans in the mail are toxic or going to arrive where they want them to... the left are... uhhhh... “flipping” idiots...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No, just doing the same thing people do when it is the "violent left"

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

No, just doing the same thing people do when it is the "violent left"

I get where youre coming from.......I understand and its frustrating......

However, when you can actually confirm and document something thats a totally different story, there is NO doubt the left are being violent, antagonistic, and riotous after this last election.....

It can and has been reported to these groups and continues to be.....without question......often voiced and claimed by them.....

So I would say lets be cautious with our 'biting back' and rely on facts.

Objectivity over party ........i still stand on that, and I hope you can meet me there too.....

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

As in a hoax? Or something else?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You honestly think Soros is going to be opening his own mail,

Yeah like when moron nutters send BS to the White House as if POTUS is in there tearing open all the parcels that flow in everyday.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

no not hoax......but....If it was an actual explosive device, they wouldnt have explained it later in the article as "it could have been an explosive device"

You know once you set that thing off if it was or not.....

yet they did not define it.......

This literally could have been anything....dropped by anyone....coincidentally or not.....

If it HAD turned out to have explosive components , id say , DEFINITELY it was purposeful.......

But for all we know it was a brown box of cornflakes left to stir crap.......

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wait, does this mean we all now have Soros' home address, and can mail him prank mail and even possibly get his home phone number and prank call him every time we get drunk?

One can dream!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
...just off to search for your thread on the left wing crazies who mailed packages suspected of containing ricin to the President and a number of leading Republicans. I am sure your commentary on it only being only a matter of time because of left wing mobs and the media inciting hatred will be riveting... maybe you could link your thread?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Good thing there aren't any right wing crazies.

Huh?

But it's a good thing there's the Secret Service, and stuff.
edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UKTruth

Good thing there aren't any right wing crazies.

Huh?

But it's a good thing there's the Secret Service, and stuff.

Whataboutism is fallacy when youre comparing the sheer numbers of acts of violence and force of ideology ......

I know youre smarter than that......

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Yeah. Smart enough to see it in the post I replied to.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
why are news outlets now incapable of publishing a coherent account of events now-adays ?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Yeah. Smart enough to see it in the post I replied to.

So because he failed to list the ever growing long line of violence and discontent the left has carried out just this year, compared to the right, which we MIGHT can count on one hand, that means youre accurate?

Feel free to explain because im trying to understand your point of view here........

What im seeing is you saying "yeah well like the right never does anything", when in all actuality the HUGE majority of all of this is coming from the left, even from their top politicians advocating such....

please make clear your point of view so i can better discuss......

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The point is that there are idiots.

Clear?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The point is that there are idiots.

Clear?

I agree , that every single one of them left and right using violence or fear (aka terrorism) tactics to influence political and social issues are idiots.......

Clear?
edit on 10/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

They obviously defined it enough to blow it up themselves.

Can’t really confirm any more beyond that, can they? At least not straight away. Maybe when they go over the remaining bits and pieces in a lab.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join