It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I wonder that too A2D, almost like they enjoy spending other people's money without any real accountability or consequences

Makes perfect sense to me though

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe Nevada is now made up of people who used to live in California and New York?

When you look at states we see many big cities as Liberal and pretty much the rest of the state is Republican. The main reason I think is in cities you have a vast majority of unions, Government type workers and a good percentage of subsistence living that all want what liberals seem to offer using smoke and mirrors. The funny part is they don't get anymore when Liberals are in power...but hey they can keep wishing... It is not hard to see where the big cities are...

edit on 23-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Yea why do you believe your numbers? What happened in 2016? Hillary was a shoe in. Failed then and you fail now.

edit on 23-10-2018 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hope you and the family are hanging in there and staying strong!

Thanks. Diversions help.

I went a bit further, and looked at our state's county by county totals so far.

Miami-Dade area counties, largely Hispanic, and a handful of teeny tiny counties with less than 1000 in so far, are coming out for the Dems, but the vast majority are coming out for Reps.

There are also quite a bit of big population counties that are neck and neck. (but so far, Reps are outnumbering there, in most).

The interesting thing, is that other than those few ultra-liberal Dem counties, if not neck and neck, it's a total TROUNCING of the Dems (where like the Rep votes DOUBLE the Dem votes).

Should be interesting to see the final results, come Nov 6th.
edit on 23-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe Nevada is now made up of people who used to live in California and New York?

When you look at states we see many big cities as Liberal and pretty much the rest of the state is Republican. The main reason I think is in cities you have a vast majority of unions, Government type workers and a good percentage of subsistence living that all want what liberals seem to offer using smoke and mirrors. The funny part is they don't get anymore when Liberals are in power...but hey they can keep wishing... It is not hard to see where the big cities are...

I live in NY state. Just look at the map of NY, it is completely unfair that the city gets to decide for us. How the city votes is how the state votes. Not to mention a big chunk of our tax goes to them. Several states, including NY need to be broken up into separate states, maybe along political lines. No one in upstate thinks it is fair that the city speaks for everyone. Cuomo is a travesty for everyone except the city. He does not care about real, rural New Yorkers.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Same in CA, all the big cities decide for the state.

Lets face it, the biggest whackos in Congress are all from CA or NY. What the heck is in the water in those major cities?

Waters? Pelosi? Warren? Are you all mad?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Lets face it, the biggest whackos in Congress are all from CA or NY. What the heck is in the water in those major cities?

it may not be the water
it may be the feces on the sidewalks

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

it may not be the water
it may be the feces on the sidewalks

You really stepped in it now!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Don't forget Shmuck Chewer in that list.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Pretty sure they feel the same in Illinois where they get held hostage by Chicago.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've never understood blindly voting for "your team" no matter who it is running.

I generally look up the person running see if he aligns with my values and what is good for my family and my community. Sometimes that means a democrat, sometimes a republican and lot's of times an independent.

And sometimes it's more than their platform...that usually aligns with the party. But what they actually have voted on in the past. Military service can play a role. Are they hard core Republican platform but very pro solar power. That could sway my vote for them. Etc.

Here in Nevada we have 6 Ballot Questions...I'm leaning towards yes on all of them. I haven't decided on any of the candidates yet. My wife and I will take a closer look at them this weekend.

edit on 23-10-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nevada is awash in Liberals from California who are too stupid to not bring their bull# with them.

I live here bro...lot's of conservatives in Nevada. Lots.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: LordAhriman

Exactly, personally I'll be watching the election results with my family, and a loaded pistol.

If the Rs maintain power the only logical thing to do would he to shoot my children, my wife and then save a bullet for me.

Spare us all from the impending apocalypse of the next Reich coming into power.

Too dark? Then your part of the problem.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Why can none of you spell?

A better question might be "Why can't the progressive education establishment be bothered to teach?"

They are too busy teaching the illegals kids how to speak English so they don't have time to teach the American citizens kids how to spell. Thanks Democrats!

I'd find it easier to believe that they're too busy teaching the American kids how to speak Spanish.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This will be the first time in my life that I vote based on party. Blue, blue, blue... Because Idiocracy wasn't meant to be an instruction manual.

That's interesting I'm the exact opposite.

Bit to early for me to say definitively, as I still need to think a bit more on it, but this year may be the fist time in my life I vote based on party (not my own). Red, red, red.... Because the Democrats don't deserve to win; sure hope they get their collective heads out of their back holes cause I kinda feel icky voting straight ticket; if I do go through with it, I'm sure I won't want to do it again.

Do it once and you'll see how easy it is to break away and run. You're not the only one doing this for the first time. The left have left y'all in the dust so they can move further left.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Something to keep in mind...

As far as I know, these tallies are basically just on received ballots and their party affiliation....NOT tallies on WHO they actually voted for.

So, these totals can also be misleading.

A key example....ME.

I'm still a registered DEM (because I wanted to vote in the DEM primary, and honestly knew who'd get the GOP nod). BUT, my ballot is RED down the line.

So, in these early returns, for example, my ballot is counted on the blue side, when in reality, when the actual VOTES are tallied, it will be for red.

I think this will end up being the true "October Surprise"...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If we could see crime rate, you'd also see all the high crime areas are in those blue counties.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I've never understood blindly voting for "your team" no matter who it is running.

I generally look up the person running see if he aligns with my values and what is good for my family and my community. Sometimes that means a democrat, sometimes a republican and lot's of times an independent.

Normally, I agree.

However, in this particular election. A) I have zero intention of rewarding the Democratic party for absolutely abhorrent tactics like the Kavanaugh scandal. and B) I do not want to see the Democrats get a majority in either house of Congress and create gridlock, when we are otherwise doing well across the board.

This is when party line voting can be valuable.

As for issues on the Ballot, my default is always NO unless it's bringing something really good to the table. Even then, I'm researching the hell out of these prior to voting, because here in FL, they really like to sneak crap in with other issues, and they like to play games with the wording, to confuse elderly voters. We had ONE really sneaky one, and about 4 of what I call "hodge podge" amendments, where they try and shoehorn in unrelated nonsense with otherwise decent ideas. Such proposals get a quick NO vote from me.
edit on 23-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

I live in NY state. Just look at the map of NY, it is completely unfair that the city gets to decide for us. How the city votes is how the state votes. Not to mention a big chunk of our tax goes to them. Several states, including NY need to be broken up into separate states, maybe along political lines. No one in upstate thinks it is fair that the city speaks for everyone. Cuomo is a travesty for everyone except the city. He does not care about real, rural New Yorkers.

CA is even worst as they propose 3 to 5 states. The south dictates everything as they suck all the water, energy taxes etc from the north.

edit on 23-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

CA is even worst as they propose 3 to 5 states. The south dictates everything as they suck all the water, energy taxes etc from the north.

The proposal on splitting CA I heard about actually would make things worse. They way it was to be divided would not be representative of the rest of the state, instead giving more power and electoral votes to the blue. The proposal should have been more fair to the other areas.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I see Denver's experiments with homeless lockers went over like a lead balloon

Read something about them having to shut the program down because of drug sales and prostitution
edit on 10/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join