It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

In 2016, early-voting stats showed more Democrats participating nationwide, than Republicans. That turned out to be true.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: rnaa

so it's a BS media produced article to create a false sense....

MSM pushing more BS to try and temper the energy of folks hitting the polls in a few days?

It could be reverse psychology. NBC News is pointing out how Democrats are losing in early voting, in order to get them revved up, and refocused on the joy of Impeachment, Reversing Tax-Cuts, etc..

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Early voting data isn't based on actual VOTES.... it's based on returned ballots...

It's MSM trying to create an atmosphere to KEEP folks who aren't DEM to feel secure...

stifle the VOTE...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

The DNC's Tommy Perez, and also Bernie Sanders said yesterday that Democrats Blue Wave may have "crested too soon".

The studies showing Republicans leading could very well cause that Blue Wave to swell back up again.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

OF course they did...... THEY are trying at the final moments to say that they DON'T have the votes, at the same time trying to lull to sleep, the opposition by reporting that they have already won..

WAKE UP... it's a MSM colluded SCAM with the folks who HATE our Constitutional Republic...

Don't fall for it..

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

ooh thats pretty nasty

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How in the Hell, are these being reported?

It's October 22nd/23rd, not November 4th.

This is extremely wrong, and how, please explain this to me, someone, not against the law? It is blatant tampering, releasing results?

Or is this a hoax?

I actually hope it's the latter.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

WAG the DOG once again tries to influence VOTES....

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Would not overly surprise me, at this point.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Politics as sport, complete with armchair quarterbacks.

We only ever get the politicians we deserve.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

This is extremely wrong, and how, please explain this to me, someone, not against the law? It is blatant tampering, releasing results?

Or is this a hoax?

I believe the data is just for returned ballots based on party affiliation.
Independents are not shown in the OP, but they are in the article, so we have no idea who has crossed party lines or where independents have landed.

edit on 23/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

How in the Hell, are these being reported? It's October 22nd/23rd, not November 4th.

Thank you, Was wondering the same....

The manipulation is at an all time high right now,

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Or is this a hoax?

I believe the data is just for returned ballots based on party affiliation.
Independents are not shown in the OP, but they are in the article, so we have no idea who has crossed party lines or where independents have landed.

The majority of independents voted for candidate Trump, based on what he promised for America.

Source: ivn.us...

As of today, he has carried out 300 major and minor promises. Based on that, it's safe to assume that most Independents are, once again, voting Republican.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Not in my 'hood

Those were state-wide demographics for Nevada. We know that specific neighborhoods are balanced differently.

Sorry, and with much respect to you as one of my favorite members, but I don't give a fig about what the census says. I collect a different kind of data.

Alternative facts?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm guessing that when Trump announces a second middle-class tax cut next week, this trend will pick up even more steam.

Whoah boy! You're damn right it will.

Democrats will try to outdo the President though. They will promise to not only take away the 2018 tax-cuts, but to raise taxes 10% above Obama's levels. That's a winning strategy, according to their "unique" logic.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Here is the actual NBC News "Decision 2018" website that explains the methods used to obtain the early-voting percentages.

NBC News: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: LordAhriman

Exactly, personally I'll be watching the election results with my family, and a loaded pistol.

If the Rs maintain power the only logical thing to do would he to shoot my children, my wife and then save a bullet for me.

Spare us all from the impending apocalypse of the next Reich coming into power.

Too dark? Then your part of the problem.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Why can none of you spell?

A better question might be "Why can't the progressive education establishment be bothered to teach?"

Thanks, Common Core: ACT Scores for Class of 2018 Worst in Decades

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: rnaa

so it's a BS media produced article to create a false sense....

MSM pushing more BS to try and temper the energy of folks hitting the polls in a few days?

Hmmm, that's exactly what I was suggesting a few pages back. I think there's more to this. Lighting a fire under democrat voters to get out and vote.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

please actually answer the question i asked - thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Don't get too excited. These numbers aren't very good for Republicans. Florida, for example, Republicans had a +11 lead in early voting going into the 2014 election. It was bigger at first but once in person early voting began the dems cut into the lead. So being +6 is not a good showing for Republicans in early voting in Florida.

In 2014 that +11 lead in 2014 led to a +2 victory for the republican race. So as it stands, apples to apples, that would mean the dems would win by about 3 points this year in Florida.

It's going to be tight and the winds are leaning towards the democrats. Which I don't understand how that's even possible. If Republicans had pulled what the dems have the last few months, they would rightfully be destroyed at the ballot box.

VOTE YOUR @$$€$ OFF!
edit on 23-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join