It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I keep hearing this from a lot of Lib's here in N.J. . " I Don't Like the Guy , but I Do Like what he is Doing " . That Tells Me you Might see quite a Few Registered Democrats Voting for Republican Candidates in their State Elections for the Simple Fact that the President is Doing Great Things for them too , Only they Will Not Admit that in Public...........

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: MRinder

a reply to: loam

Hex, tex mex, it's all superficial.

A month from now there will be thousands of Americans in camps waiting to be sent to the ovens.

Hardly the time for jokes.

That will be perfect timing. A month from now it will be wintery cold. Can I be first in line to go into the ovens?

This is no joke, America is literally run by Hitler, Rs are literally nazis, millions of seemingly moderate voters are in fact closet KKK members.

We'll all burn, save us stammering senile Pelosi...

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I've been "hotboxing" my kids under the covers to prepare....they are definitely not excited.

It's a lot harder than it seems.

I was going to post a YouTube video about how to properly shoot your children after an election upset, but YouTube would probably demonitize and shadow ban it.

Cuz russians.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MRinder

Oh you think this is funny don't you!

You don't get it!

If the republicans stay in power they might be doing a 10% tax cut in the middle class!

What?! I'll have more money to spend?

How will I ever figure out how to wisely do that without the benevolent hand of a government bureaucrat shoved up my butt?

You dont need that money that you earned, think of the lazy welfare queens that need that money for smokers and booze as they raise future fatherless inmates.

I'm shocked that you are that selfish.

I know. I know.

We got a graphic demonstration tonight of what happens when our kid is more or less fed a diet of pure refined sugar (not our choice) and attempt tae kwon do practice ... /facepalm. He can't recall a form he's been practicing diligently for nearly 20 weeks. I think he was much improved by being in that state. He certainly seemed to be so much happier as he told us he could not recall and was confused.

You're right. I should give up on the healthy diet delusion and just buy sugar for him. It's cheaper and that would spare that money to go to the benevolent dictocrats to feed some other child that wondrous sugar diet.

Thank you, comrade, for helping me see that light and error of my greedy, concerned parent ways.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: LordAhriman

a reply to: LordAhriman

Exactly, personally I'll be watching the election results with my family, and a loaded pistol.

If the Rs maintain power the only logical thing to do would he to shoot my children, my wife and then save a bullet for me.

Spare us all from the impending apocalypse of the next Reich coming into power.

Too dark? Then your part of the problem.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Why can none of you spell?

A better question might be "Why can't the progressive education establishment be bothered to teach?"

They are too busy teaching the illegals kids how to speak English so they don't have time to teach the American citizens kids how to spell. Thanks Democrats!

My wife is a 3rd grade school-teacher. The school was 95% White/5% other, in 2005.

Today, it is 70% Hispanic/20% White/5% Black / 5% other.

She is now teaching English (paid for by taxpayers) after school, to kids who want to learn it.

link   
Can someone please post the youtube video of the lesbian woman screaming Nooooooo! At Trump's inauguration? That gives me a stiffy.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Doesn't help that Menendez is ... well Menendez.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You just eloquently stated what Trump said in Texas tonight. That Prior Presidents who lost the House and/or Senate didn't have the best economy in history to their credit.

Plus, Trump is 2% points more popular than Obama was, just before the mid-term where he said Democrats got "shellacked".

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Here u go! Enjoy your screaming.

edit on 10/22/2018 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Thank you! I feel better now.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

Come On Nevada ! Get Your Head Out of your Ahasses and VOTE Republican !

Here in N.J. VOTE Hugin . The Career Politician Menendez Has to GO !

MAGA !

Yup. I was actually looking at my sample ballot tonight for Washoe County NV. I'm not a fan of Dean's but I have to vote for him since he backs the constitution more so than Jacky. We lost a Senate seat in 2016 and we really need to keep this seat from the Dems.
Man, I hope Nevada doesn't flip full on blue state.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Oprah was the Mother of "Mental Illness Awareness". Psychiatrists and Drug Manufacturers made Billions $$$ because of her.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I always thought that was a "girlie-man". The screamer is a woman?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on 10/22/2018 by carewemust because: double post removed. ATS is getting attacked tonight!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Really? I didn't know Oprah is the reason everybody believes they have a "syndrome" of some sort.

As for the screamer... I am not sure.. but my Spidey sense tells me it is as you said, a girlie-man.
edit on 10/22/2018 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

A month from now there will be thousands of Americans in camps waiting to be sent to the ovens.

That will be perfect timing. A month from now it will be wintery cold. Can I be first in line to go into the ovens?

This is no joke, America is literally run by Hitler, Rs are literally nazis, millions of seemingly moderate voters are in fact closet KKK members.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I've been "hotboxing" my kids under the covers to prepare....they are definitely not excited.

LOL you are gonna turn them into democrats by cutting off their oxygen..

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

LOL you are gonna turn them into democrats by cutting off their oxygen..

You're forgetting the other component.

It's one part lack of oxygen and one part college education. That equals brainwashed leftist activist.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think CNN's Jim Acosta is very, VERY afraid that "something" bad is coming his way. Today, he slammed both President Trump and Sarah Sanders really hard, for no reason at all (that we know of).

Story: saraacarter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I always thought that was a "girlie-man". The screamer is a woman?

You probably still wouldn't know even if you asked it.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's pat

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
Really? I didn't know Oprah is the reason everybody believes they have a "syndrome" of some sort.
As for the screamer... I am not sure.. but my Spidey sense tells me it is as you said, a girlie-man.

I was a working adult when Oprah became "all the rage". I liked her too. But looking at our insurance claims where I work, the mental counseling and mind-affecting drug claims began skyrocketing around 1990. That's when Oprah became a national phenomenon. Most of her shows were about getting to the root of feelings and dysfunctions.

One ATS member asked for the "Lesbian Screamer". Another one posted that video.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join