It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: loam

Hex, tex mex, it's all superficial.

A month from now there will be thousands of Americans in camps waiting to be sent to the ovens.

Hardly the time for jokes.

That will be perfect timing. A month from now it will be wintery cold. Can I be first in line to go into the ovens?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The early-voting tallies were reported just before the 2016 Presidential election. I remember how frightening it was that Democrats were turning out heavier than Republicans.

But as the article states, Republicans usually turn out heavier than Democrats on election day itself. That made up the difference...and more.

This is a mid-term. Turnout in the mid-term will usually favor Republicans just because their voter base is generally older and more responsible about voting. It's when that voter base is made apathetic that Republicans lose.

Liberals on TV/Radio are touting the fact that 90% of the time, the incumbent President who has the House and the Senate on his side, lose either the House, Senate, or both, his 2nd year in office.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

a reply to: LordAhriman

Exactly, personally I'll be watching the election results with my family, and a loaded pistol.

If the Rs maintain power the only logical thing to do would he to shoot my children, my wife and then save a bullet for me.

Spare us all from the impending apocalypse of the next Reich coming into power.

Too dark? Then your part of the problem.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Why can none of you spell?

A better question might be "Why can't the progressive education establishment be bothered to teach?"

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

A month from now there will be thousands of Americans in camps waiting to be sent to the ovens.

That will be perfect timing. A month from now it will be wintery cold. Can I be first in line to go into the ovens?

This is no joke, America is literally run by Hitler, Rs are literally nazis, millions of seemingly moderate voters are in fact closet KKK members.

We'll all burn, save us stammering senile Pelosi...

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Oh you think this is funny don't you!

You don't get it!

If the republicans stay in power they might be doing a 10% tax cut in the middle class!

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust
Was watching Ingram Angle on Fox.
Laura started calling "Morning Joe". . . "Mourning Joe" because democrats aren't very happy.
Internal polls must be telling a different story than what they're telling us.

"Mourning" Joe..that's cute. Is he the guy on MSNBC who murdered his office assistant and hid the truth from police?

link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

Exactly, personally I'll be watching the election results with my family, and a loaded pistol.

If the Rs maintain power the only logical thing to do would he to shoot my children, my wife and then save a bullet for me.

Spare us all from the impending apocalypse of the next Reich coming into power.

Too dark? Then your part of the problem.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Why can none of you spell?

A better question might be "Why can't the progressive education establishment be bothered to teach?"

They are too busy teaching the illegals kids how to speak English so they don't have time to teach the American citizens kids how to spell. Thanks Democrats!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This will be the first time in my life that I vote based on party. Blue, blue, blue... Because Idiocracy wasn't meant to be an instruction manual.

That's interesting I'm the exact opposite.

Bit to early for me to say definitively, as I still need to think a bit more on it, but this year may be the fist time in my life I vote based on party (not my own). Red, red, red.... Because the Democrats don't deserve to win; sure hope they get their collective heads out of their back holes cause I kinda feel icky voting straight ticket; if I do go through with it, I'm sure I won't want to do it again.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Laura started calling "Morning Joe". . . "Mourning Joe" because democrats aren't very happy.

"Mourning" Joe..that's cute. Is he the guy on MSNBC who murdered his office assistant and hid the truth from police?

I dont know about that. But hes the guy with bad hair, a #ty band that sits next to that blonde whore.

Wait, I guess that's the same guy.

link   

You don't get it!

If the republicans stay in power they might be doing a 10% tax cut in the middle class!

Those sons of bitches. I am voting Democrat so they will hopefully take all of my money and then give me a spending allowance if it am a good boy.

link   

a reply to: ignorant_ape

The early-voting tallies were reported just before the 2016 Presidential election. I remember how frightening it was that Democrats were turning out heavier than Republicans.

But as the article states, Republicans usually turn out heavier than Democrats on election day itself. That made up the difference...and more.

This is a mid-term. Turnout in the mid-term will usually favor Republicans just because their voter base is generally older and more responsible about voting. It's when that voter base is made apathetic that Republicans lose.

Liberals on TV/Radio are touting the fact that 90% of the time, the incumbent President who has the House and the Senate on his side, lose either the House, Senate, or both, his 2nd year in office.

And that usually does happen, and still could happen now.

Also what usually happens is that a president comes in riding a wave of voter anger. He sweeps into power a bunch of his own party down ticket, and then they proceed to not deliver on his promises.

How much of that has happened this time?

Obamacare and spending are the big ones. But many of Trump's other promises have been kept or worked on. However, that's often been despite the GOP. However, at the same time, the Democrats haven't been doing much to reassure people that what they'll do would be any better than anything Republicans have done.

How many people are concerned with impeachment over a collusion story that seems to have not panned out and one based on a story no actual court of law would entertain for any longer than it would take the judge to toss it? How many people want to have their personal taxes raised? How many people want a carbon tax imposed on them after having their personal taxes raised? And on, and on, and on ... and that's before we discuss the craziness carried out by progressive followers.

link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Come On Nevada ! Get Your Head Out of your Ahasses and VOTE Republican !

Maybe Nevada is now made up of people who used to live in California and New York?

And sometimes, just sometimes, Central America

The racial diversity in Nevada is currently at approximately 68.1% Caucasians, 9.2% other races, 8.6% African Americans, 7.8% Asians, 4.5% two or more races, and 1.7% Native North Americans.

Source, as of 2018: worldpopulationreview.com...

Its almost like there is 0% hispanics... oh thats cause they count hispanics in with the caucasians so its really 68.1% Caucasians AND Hispanics, Latinos, etc...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

President Trump confirmed at the Texas rally tonight, the 10% middle-class tax cut is a done deal for 2019...so long as Republicans hold the House and Senate next month.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You don't get it!

What?! I'll have more money to spend?

How will I ever figure out how to wisely do that without the benevolent hand of a government bureaucrat shoved up my butt?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
You get a TAX CUT! and YOU GET A TAX CUT!!
EVERYBODY GETS A TAX CUUUUTT!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I dont know about that. But hes the guy with bad hair, a #ty band that sits next to that blonde whore.

And the woman you refer to is the one that President Trump said had a Face-lift that went terribly wrong. (I don't recall his/her names)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You don't get it!

What?! I'll have more money to spend?

How will I ever figure out how to wisely do that without the benevolent hand of a government bureaucrat shoved up my butt?

You dont need that money that you earned, think of the lazy welfare queens that need that money for smokes and booze as they raise future fatherless inmates.

I'm shocked that you are that selfish.
edit on 22-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

This is no joke, America is literally run by Hitler, Rs are literally nazis, millions of seemingly moderate voters are in fact closet KKK members.

We'll all burn, save us stammering senile Pelosi...

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I've been "hotboxing" my kids under the covers to prepare....they are definitely not excited.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Yep.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

And the woman you refer to is the one that President Trump said had a Face-lift that went terribly wrong. (I don't recall his/her names)

It's Mika Brezinski on Mourning Joe. Old Joe had been slipping her the hard fast one. Sounds like a little Russian collision.
edit on 22-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join