It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Tallies coming in.

www.msn.com...

edit on 11/6/2018 by carewemust because: wrong forum...oops!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Holy crap.

I can't believe you are still selling this debunked nonsense.

Zoom in to the back.

See the tents?

PERSPECTIVE - Like you look lower to the ground and # looks different? Basic effen geometry?

Those are the first tents.

NOW LOOK AT OBAMA VS TRUMP FROM THE AIR

Republicans have some great ideas, being republican does not require going full tard, no matter what the orange oaf tells you.

Can't believe you are still clinging to that insanity.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: soberbacchus

I can't wait to come back to this post tomorrow night.

The house is a toss-up with the momentum favoring Republicans.

The senate will be r+3 maybe better.

In fact, if the numbers I've seen are indicative, it's entirely possible the senate is r+9.
A long shot, but possible.

So my prediction is last page (and below) and yours right here.

See you in 24 hours.

[qoute]
Dems will gain somewhere between 25 and 40 house seats.

The Senate will stay the status quo or the GOP might gain +1 seat, which is still the status quo.
THAT with 26 Dem Senate Seats up for re-election and only 9 GOP Seats at risk.

2020 is the reverse with a mass of GOP Senate seats up for reelection and only a handful of Dems.

It is amazing that with 26 of the 39 Senate Seats up for grabs being Dems, they might lose only one seat or none.

Meanwhile they are going to take the People's House, with the Senate to follow easily in 2020 when the vast bulk of Senate Seats up for grabs will be GOP.

Governors:
Currently: 16 Democrats | 33 Republicans | 1 Independent

36 Gubernatorial Races in 2018

Predicted outcome:
24 Democrat 26 GOP

The Dems will flip at least 8 Governors from GOP.

So far I look WELL ON TARGET..

And a lot of bubble boys around here look wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: highvein
Tallies coming in.

www.msn.com...

Psssst. ..You are losing [edit: LOST] the house.

Absolutely the opposite of your BS OPs for the past month.

YOU are FAKE NEWS.
edit on 6-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
we held house in mt, seems that rosendale is up if barely ,heller doing good in NV and team red doing good in AZ senate

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I believe we are going to see the dems stomped into nothingness. There may be one or two close races, but I dont think they are going to be as close as what MSM keeps saying. They are all too scared to call it one way or the other after 2016 and the pie in the face they got.

This is shaping up to be the same result but will really just seal the death of the Dems.....I wonder how they will spin it afterwards....

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I believe we are going to see the dems stomped into nothingness. There may be one or two close races, but I dont think they are going to be as close as what MSM keeps saying.

Dems will gain somewhere between 25 and 40 house seats.
I predicted Dems would take the house and add between +25-40 seats.
Dems have added 29 seats with 14 races still to be called and taken control of the House of Reps

The Senate will stay the status quo or the GOP might gain +1 seat, which is still the status quo.
THAT with 26 Dem Senate Seats up for re-election and only 9 GOP Seats at risk.

I predicted the GOP would retain control of the Senate and add +1 seat, GOP has added +1 seat with 3 not called yet

2020 is the reverse with a mass of GOP Senate seats up for reelection and only a handful of Dems.

It is amazing that with 26 of the 39 Senate Seats up for grabs being Dems, they might lose only one seat or none.

Meanwhile they are going to take the People's House, with the Senate to follow easily in 2020 when the vast bulk of Senate Seats up for grabs will be GOP.

Governors:
Currently: 16 Democrats | 33 Republicans | 1 Independent

36 Gubernatorial Races in 2018

Predicted outcome:
24 Democrat 26 GOP

The Dems will flip at least 8 Governors from GOP.

I predicted Dems would add 8 Governorships, they have added +7 so far with 3 uncalled yet

AND all of this will a good economy?
What does that say about how horrible the public thinks the GOP are?
FEEL FREE to return to my post in 48 hours.

I will certainly return to yours.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Dems will pick up ~34 in the house. Republicans will pick up +4 in the senate. Pretty mixed bag. Reasons for both sides to be happy. One thing to note, the anti trump Republicans are the ones that went down for the most part.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Dems will pick up ~34 in the house. Republicans will pick up +4 in the senate. Pretty mixed bag. Reasons for both sides to be happy. One thing to note, the anti trump Republicans are the ones that went down for the most part.

The Senate was never in reach of Democrats and anyone who said otherwise was either looking for money or selling airtime for CNN.

This was a good an outcome as any Dem could have hoped for.

The Senate was already controlled by the GOP and now it is STILL controlled by the GOP. The added seats are meaningless apart from Mike Pence not having to drive over to the Capitol to break tie votes.

You can say, well at least there won't be another McCain scenario, but McCain was/is already gone. Nothing but cowards left in the GOP Senate.

Meanwhile the Dems took control of the House with a sufficient margin for red state Dems to vote no to bills that might cost them at home.
They also took 8 Governorships so far.
Several State legislatures.

PLUS DIVERSITY
More women than ever before in the mix

PLUS
Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, first Muslim women in Congress

Deb Haaland and Sharice Davids, first Native American women elected to Congress

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Abby Finkenauer, the youngest women ever elected to Congress

Ayanna Pressley, Massachusetts' first black congresswoman

Jared Polis, first openly gay governor in the US

Lou Leon Guerrero, first woman governor of Guam

Veronica Escobar and Sylvia Garcia, Texas's first two Latina congresswomen

Angie Craig, first openly lesbian mother in Congress

Marsha Blackburn, first woman elected to Senate in Tennessee

Jahana Hayes, Connecticut's first black congresswoman

Young Kim, the first Korean American woman in Congress

Kristi Noem, South Dakota's first woman governor

Janet Mills, Maine's first woman governor

www.buzzfeednews.com...

And at the end of the day unchecked power is not good for any one of us.

Balance is being restored.

edit on 7-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Sure, dems never had a shot at the senate but they had a chance to keep it at 51 or 52 at worst. Now it's 54 or 55. That gives Republicans a much nicer cushion. They don't have to court Murkowski and Collins for every vote.

They could repeal obamacare if they have a bill on the maj leaders desk (which McConnell hinted at). They can use the house to push bills up now, then wait on the votes in the senate.

I lived through only holding the house (with a much larger majority) and witnessed how little stopping power they have. Felt like they caved to Obama on everything. Now I get to see if that was impotent republicans or a function of only holding a majority of one branch of congress.

My problem with the oversight/unchecked power argument is that trump hasn't been excessive in using his power. When Obama was, the congress did nothing. So why should I believe they will if trump does get heavy handed? Instead what will likely happen is they'll use their power for their political gain and nothing more. Stopping bills that should pass (because even most dems agree, like making the individual tax cuts permanent), spending recklessly on their pet projects, investigating every dumb little thing they can conjour up about trump, etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Abby Finkenauer, the youngest women ever elected to Congress

I still wonder what kind of voter actually votes for an idiot like Alexandria. I mean, I think she actually has a mental deficiency. I realize it's New York, and they just can't help themselves...but jeez. C'mon....

Really?

Hell, she doesn't even know if she's red or blue:

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

They can use the house to push bills up now, then wait on the votes in the senate.

I lived through only holding the house (with a much larger majority) and witnessed how little stopping power they have. Felt like they caved to Obama on everything. Now I get to see if that was impotent republicans or a function of only holding a majority of one branch of congress.

Bingo! Right on the money.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I will be on this thread to discuss outcome in a week.

Will you?

Yep.

We'll have to catch up then!

For all our sakes, you should hope I'm right. The stock market has already taken a dive based on fears of the Dems getting any control.

Well..You were wrong (really wrong) and in multiple ways

Dow surges nearly 550 points because investors like divided government
www.cnn.com...

edit on 7-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Please, if the Dems had won in the Senate, it would be a bloodbath in the market. (and yes, CNN, I might as well counter with Fox, LOL)....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yes, but do you know why they like it? Because it means zero change is coming. Predictability is great for business. You know what else caused it to surge? Trump and Republicans holding all 3 branches. You know what caused it to crash? Dems holding all of congress lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

They could repeal obamacare if they have a bill on the maj leaders desk (which McConnell hinted at). They can use the house to push bills up now, then wait on the votes in the senate.

Hilarious.

I hope the GOP goes for it.

They need to either repair the damage they have done or actually replace it with something better...NIETHER OF WHICH THEY HAVE EVER OFFERED.

Right now the GOP OWNS HEALTHCARE.

Looking forward to them fixing it, cuz they certainly effed up the closest we have had to a solution ever.

This was actually a big deal to 2018 voters and will be even bigger in 2020.

I (and the entire country) will be happily waiting for them to repair the damage they did and straighten out Healthcare with something better.

Weird that after over a decade they still haven't been able to propose a replacement.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Now the "Late" results are coming from thin air !!

😆

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Please, if the Dems had won in the Senate, it would be a bloodbath in the market. (and yes, CNN, I might as well counter with Fox, LOL)....

You think CNN faked the Stock Index Numbers for the day?

Sometimes I can't really relate at all to Trumpites. Like a different planet.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The Outrage Machine is doing more damage to our country than either party.

Well, at least we agree on ONE thing.....

Well, at least we aren't the only ones with that view.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

They need to either repair the damage they have done or actually replace it with something better...NIETHER OF WHICH THEY HAVE EVER OFFERED.

Right now the GOP OWNS HEALTHCARE.

Make it TWO things. You are correct in this. This one issue can either make or break GOP chances in 2020. And so far, I don't see a lot of headway for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Sometimes I can't really relate at all to Trumpites. Like a different planet.

Thankfully, we didn't have to find out, but yes, if they had won the Senate, folks' 401K's would have gone down the crapper the very next day. If you doubt that, you are truly on a different planet.

Hell, the oil market reacted instantly to a damn Tweet by the POTUS, and you want to talk about indexes? LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join