It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Gonna get your fix for drama I see. Grab your popcorn, those in power have really put on a good show over the past couple of years. Reality TV addicts wil be all over it, those producing the show have made sure of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why wouldn't Florida be in play?
It tends to be close.
On the Senate side, Democrats hold the seat already, so it better be in play for them.

It's really unlikely that Democrats are going to take the Senate, so don't get too excited. If they take the House, nothing they try and pass is going to get through. All they will be able to do is launch a bunch of toothless investigations.
edit on 5/11/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Gonna get your fix for drama I see. Grab your popcorn, those in power have really put on a good show over the past couple of years. Reality TV addicts wil be all over it, those producing the show have made sure of it.

Well, I mean, when you elect a reality TV star as your POTUS.....

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Why wouldn't Florida be in play?

The BEST the Dems can hope for is to retain Nelson in the Senate, and actually gain seats in the House.

Meanwhile, the WORST case scenario for them, is just as likely, where they lose the Senate seat to Scott, and the GOP retains or gains more, in the House.

I will say this. It really seems like the libs have done a serious voter campaign, and gotten folks to vote who normally don't in the midterms. However, the GOP has been no less energized to do the same, and unlike working youth, many of them have cars and free time to go vote on Tue. (if they haven't already).

The other issue is that many of the registered Dems that are counted in the turnout totals, may be voting red on their actual ballots. I certainly know quite a few who are (and am one of them).

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Again, this fails to consider the number of returned Dem ballots that will be red down the ticket.

Or the number of returned GOP ballots that will be blue down the ticket because they are all rejecting trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or the number of returned GOP ballots that will be blue down the ticket because they are all rejecting trump.

Far more examples of the former, than the above, I'm sure. But then, we'll see after tomorrow I suppose.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hey Silly , I Hope you are STILL Posing here on Nov. 7th , or Will you be Hiding in Mom's Basement till 2020 ?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Only a loser ignores the Constitution

like trump? who thinks he can change the constitution with a stroke of his pen.

Who also couldnt let the three million more votes go and had to start a committee to locate the three million illegals who cast their votes for Hillary. Who also of course didnt find them and then the committee was disbanded.
All while arguing about the crowd size at his inauguration.
He hasnt has much to say to Stephanie Clifford since she retailited with "Game on Tiny"...

There are lots of things that identify a loser.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
My mother is dead. Thank you very much.
I was here after the disaster that was 2016 and for the continuing disaster ever since.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who also couldnt let the three million more votes go and had to start a committee to locate the three million illegals who cast their votes for Hillary. Who also of course didnt find them and then the committee was disbanded.
All while arguing about the crowd size at his inauguration.
He hasnt has much to say to Stephanie Clifford since she retailited with "Game on Tiny"...

There are lots of things that identify a loser.

Losing being the main thing.....

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No, more like Obama, who only ever wrote EOs for 8 years.

I mean universal health care...on an EO?? Talk about building houses on sand.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Still too hard to tell. Looking at some Senate scenarios...My prediction is it could be a total wash...neither side gains or loses any seats...with a few states flipping the other way. I don't think Dean Heller is going to win Nevada. I live here, he's not that popular, but I could be wrong there too.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Posted by another member, in a different thread, but this is just hysterical!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What worries politicians the most is that Americans are going to make a choice.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Again, this fails to consider the number of returned Dem ballots that will be red down the ticket.

You know ... because people just absolutely hate a booming economy. Or at least personal opportunity and prosperity are far less important than orange man bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is a big driver of what the Nation will see tomorrow.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have a feeling the voter turnout for midterms is going to be similar to what happened with Trumps election.

I believe we are going to see the dems stomped into nothingness. There may be one or two close races, but I dont think they are going to be as close as what MSM keeps saying. They are all too scared to call it one way or the other after 2016 and the pie in the face they got.

This is shaping up to be the same result but will really just seal the death of the Dems.....I wonder how they will spin it afterwards....

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You know ... because people just absolutely hate a booming economy. Or at least personal opportunity and prosperity are far less important than orange man bad.

Right, I mean obviously, we'd all rather have gridlock, and ineffective and expensive investigations....just to give Trump a slap on the wrist. I mean, what's that compared to our measly futures, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I wonder how they will spin it afterwards....

The Dems aren't anything, if they aren't a broken record....they'll blame it all on Russia, of course!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I have a feeling the voter turnout for midterms is going to be similar to what happened with Trumps election.

I believe we are going to see the dems stomped into nothingness. There may be one or two close races, but I dont think they are going to be as close as what MSM keeps saying. They are all too scared to call it one way or the other after 2016 and the pie in the face they got.

This is shaping up to be the same result but will really just seal the death of the Dems.....I wonder how they will spin it afterwards....

oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth that will ensue

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join