It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The GOP accounts for 41.5 percent of ballots so far
and Democrats 40.1 percent.
Independents and minor-party voters are picking up the pace and now are 18.4 percent of ballots cast.

Again, this fails to consider the number of returned Dem ballots that will be red down the ticket.

The rub you might not be happy about is that Independents has been favoring Dems this year with a slew of new voters, 18-24, leaning Dem but registering independent.

Says who? Oh yeah....POLLS... LOL. (because they can't report on actual votes yet)

I'll say it again, for those in the back....what did we learn about polls in 2016 folks?

Not to mention the fact that a lot of ballots are from the heavily populated Dem centers around Miami.

The two counties I live and work in tend to skew Dem as well. (surrounding Tampa). Kind of a thing, where the city folk skew Dem, but the rest of the state goes red. Most in the country (rural area of FL) do it by mail if they can, or on election day (not early in person voting). So it's really just about that turnout, for the final decider.
edit on 2-11-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Bottom line is Florida is in play.

Might go GOP, Might go Dem, but Florida is a player this year.

Not sure if we agree there, but that's my strong "opinion".

The polls are better now, but they are definitely still just polls.

See you on the thread in 4 days.

edit on 2-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Friday, November 2, 2018

Some fascinating "inside baseball" analysis describing what's going on in some states.
townhall.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Updated through Saturday November 3, 2018

Republicans still strong in early-voting nationwide, but Democrats are catching up.
bwi.forums.rivals.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nevada lol. How many Californian migrants?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

How many Californian migrants?

What difference does it make? If they vote?

edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

How many Californian migrants?

What difference does it make? If they vote?

Just an enquiry and an observation.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Record 2.1 million early voters and this tidbit...

Democratic Party of GA accused of hacking voter registry; Abrams calls it desperate ploy

www.wsbt... v.com/news/local/secretary-of-state-s-office-says-investigation-underway-into-hack-by-democratic-party/866298517

ATLANTA - The Georgia Secretary of State’s Office( Brian Kemp the current Secretary of State and Republican nominee for the top office in Georgia) says it is investigating a failed attempt to hack the state’s voter registration system by the Democratic Party of Georgia, the office said in a news release.

The state has not said what evidence they have that a hack occurred.

"While we cannot comment on the specifics of an ongoing investigation, I can confirm that the Democratic Party of Georgia is under investigation for possible cyber crimes," said Secretary of State office Press Secretary Candice Broce. "We can also confirm that no personal data was breached and our system remains secure."

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Abrams calls it desperate ploy

Says the man who tries to suppress how many voters? Says the man who, while running for office, would not recuse himself from overseeing the elections?

No reason to believe him, sorry.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Abrams calls it desperate ploy

Says the man who tries to suppress how many voters? Says the man who, while running for office, would not recuse himself from overseeing the elections?

No reason to believe him, sorry.

Nor do I, even though I do lean right, the timing is bogus and cant believe a campaign or party would be that stupid. Not sure if you have read some of the earlier posts here but I mentioned all then shenanigans in this and our voting history here in Georgia. I added the fact that its from the current secretary of state's office ie Brian Kemp the wasn't in the that paragraph of the quoted article. Honestly dont trust either side, Abrahams is the likely winner in my county and Im not a particular fan of the good ole boy network anyway. Have heard too many stories about Georgia politics and haven't had a governor I thought was honest since Carter.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think the strategy of delayed gratification has drawn in "anti-Democrat" voters.

Does that make sense?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No desperate ploy needed. Kemp was up +2.7 points as of Friday...and climbing, according to www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

So, now the polls are reliable again?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

So, now the polls are reliable again?

Real Clear Politics aggregates the polls. RCP didn't have Trump winning in 2016, because most polls were screwed up. But they didn't have Hillary winning in a landslide like the most popular individual polls did, either.

BTW, Here's something I'm sure PHAGE doesn't want to miss!!... SEAN HANNITY and RUSH LIMBAUGH will be joining President Trump at his final rally before election day. Monday evening 11/5/2018 @ 9pm Central Time.

Reference #1: twitter.com...

Reference #2: thepalmierireport.com...

Reference #3: fox2now.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

SEAN HANNITY and RUSH LIMBAUGH will be joining President Trump at his final rally before election day.

They must be worried.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Lol phage believes the voter suppression story? Even though 75% of the people on the pending list failed their social security number verification and of those, a quarter were registered by Stacy Abrams group? Weird how they forgot their social security numbers, huh? Do you forget yours often?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Might go GOP, Might go Dem, but Florida is a player this year.

If Nelson retains his Senate seat, it's just that, a RETENTION (not picking up a seat). (and he's never faced this kind of challenger in a long time, well-funded, and a governor just coming off successful major hurricane responses.)

The House seats tend to run likewise. It's likely Dems will retain what they have due to the demographics of their districts, but even that's iffy these days. Florida being in play is NOT good for the Dems.

Sure, they have a decent shot at Governor, but on the national scale, that's anecdotal. (and God help us if Gillum gets it, because it's a major threat to FL no matter who you voted for. A likely push for a state sales tax, corporate tax hikes to drive out business....it's just a bad deal). Granted, his opponent is a Trump shill, but I'll take that over the likelihood of getting laid off, thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

ummm Georgia democrats have a congressman who thinks Guam will CAPSIZE, and you don't think they're stupid enough? Seriously???

Jaden
edit on 5-11-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Yep, normally stupidity of that magnitude is reserved for CA and NY members of Congress.

To be fair though, Trump's not exactly nonsense free.....but yikes. I remember that one.

I can't wait to watch some election coverage tomorrow night....

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join