It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
FYI: Out here in the Republican Chicago suburbs, we've cast more early-votes than densely populated Chicago.

abc7chicago.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Isn't the Chicago suburbs where that Nazi is running on the GOP ticket? You must be so proud for the turnout supporting him.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Just as I thought. Illinois' 3rd District covers part of Cook County. So do you think most of these early voters are casting their vote for Arthur Jones, a self-avowed Nazi? If so, do you actually think that is a good thing?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Isn't the Chicago suburbs where that Nazi is running on the GOP ticket? You must be so proud for the turnout supporting him.

I hate Illinois Nazis

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I hate Illinois Nazis

Yep, they always have pizza all over their uniforms.

Hmm...Nazi or Dem, Nazi or Dem....man....that's a hard choice. Not even a lesser of two evils there....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

* And as a bonus for Florida:
Nelson over Scott, 56% to 43%
Gillium over DeSantis 60% to 40%

Damn! I wish I could get to that site! (my work blocks those gambling sites, so I couldn't verify your links)
I'd make some money on DeSantis. 20%? That is so wrong, LOL! Cha-ching!

I'm going to definitely get there and make a bet though! Personally, my choice for gov was actually a Dem that ran against Gillum in the primary. Gwen is the daughter of a former great governor, and she would have been great for us, but the Dems instead went for the race card. Gillum is as corrupt as they come, and the mayor of a city that saw increased taxes and a 52% increase in violent crime during his term.

Scott/Nelson more of a toss up. I don't like EITHER of them, it's like choosing between Emperor Palpatine and Voldemort. I actually think Scott will pull it out though, which would dethrone Neslon who has been there since the 70's. Either way though, we as a state lose. Nobody will admit to a pollster that they are voting for Scott, but they will, if just to dethrone the relic that is Nelson, and gain a seat in the Senate for Red. Nelson's seat is something the Dems are counting on retaining, yet it's turned into the only legit challenge he's faced in a long time.
edit on 31-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Could be all those Negros that can't read that cnn was talking about?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hard to tell, Hillary says "they all look alike!" LOL.

(oh, I'm going to Hell for that one....)...but the GOP are the racist Nazis....yeah....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I just want to say that this comment is really not getting the love it deserves.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I just want to say that this comment is really not getting the love it deserves.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I must concur.

It works on so many levels.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
October 31, 2018

WSJ Reports Republican Turnout for Early voting is VERY HIGH NATIONWIDE.
www.wsj.com...

Also, at the Florida rally tonight, President Trump asked for a "show of hands" of who has voted already. Almost everyone raised their hand. He couldn't believe it, so he asked again...almost every hand in the huge crowd was raised. "What the hell am I out here for?", Trump shouted humorously.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 31, 2018

www.wsj.com...

Also, at the Florida rally tonight, President Trump asked for a "show of hands" of who has voted already. Almost everyone raised their hand. He couldn't believe it, so he asked again...almost every hand in the huge crowd was raised. "What the hell am I out here for?", Trump shouted humorously.

Georgia has nearly 1.5 million votes in already in, the last presidential election the states total votes was 4.2 million. For mid terms this seems historically to be an big increase in early voting for Georgia, checking stats to see if thats true

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Just wait till the out of state voters are bused in to GA !!!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The funnier part is what these headlines DON'T SAY....and that's that this just shows the number of ballots by registered parties. They aren't allowed to report any actual votes yet.

So.....this doesn't count all the Dem ballots that will actually be votes for red (like mine)....in even these totals.

So it will be an even bigger surprise come election day.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Just wait till the out of state voters are bused in to GA !!!

Unfortunately in Georgia both sides like to play loosey goosey with the votes, stories of a county with 297 registered voters and over 600 votes.

The recently publicized voting irregularities come as the state investigated other instances of voter fraud—including one where an Atlanta City Hall staffer claimed she had to “print and deliver 500 blank absentee ballots” to an advocacy group staffer and pick up additional ballots from the Atlanta mayor’s campaign office to drop them off at an office in Fulton County.

Frozen voting machines missing voting machines etc. etc , most of these are low numbers and would only effect local campaigns but still it does give you the warm fuzzies. Apparently in Georgia if you aint cheating you aint trying.
edit on 1-11-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yep, hence the joke. I always point to GA whenever anyone says voter fraud isn't happening.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Seems to me GOP numbers are looking very good.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Seems to me GOP numbers are looking very good.

It's becoming clear why even President Trump was surprised when he asked for a "show of hands" of who has early-voted. It was amazing and emotional to see almost every one of 20,000 hands go up proudly in the air.

This November 1st article supports with numbers, what we saw while watching the Trump rally in Tampa yesterday.

Republicans Are Breaking Early Voting Records NATIONWIDE: www.redstate.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
Just an update on your homestate early voting totals:

The Republican advantage in total early votes cast is holding, but the gap between the two parties keeps narrowing.

The GOP accounts for 41.5 percent of ballots so far
and Democrats 40.1 percent.
Independents and minor-party voters are picking up the pace and now are 18.4 percent of ballots cast.

www.miamiherald.com...

The rub you might not be happy about is that Independents has been favoring Dems this year with a slew of new voters, 18-24, leaning Dem but registering independent.

edit on 2-11-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join