It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I will be on this thread to discuss outcome in a week.

Will you?

Yep.

We'll have to catch up then!

For all our sakes, you should hope I'm right. The stock market has already taken a dive based on fears of the Dems getting any control. That alone should speak volumes, but SJWs could care less, because they don't have families to support, or retirements to protect.
edit on 30-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kavenaugh is not getting confirmed.

Watch what happens.

Your prediction history is askew carnac.
Why anyone would listen to you is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: carewemust

why is this reported ??????????????????????

what is wrong with keeping the tally secret untill AFTER `all voting is over - and the election officials have verified the tallies ?????

One reason, is to let the Democratic base know they are losing. It's called "motivation to vote". What they don't realize is, I have never, and I've been voting for 41 years, EVER seen the republican base be this energized in a mid term election. EVER.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

what is wrong with keeping the tally secret untill AFTER `all voting is over - and the election officials have verified the tallies ?????

It isn't actual VOTES, it's only a tally of RETURNED BALLOTS and which party those ballots are registered as. (i.e. which party the voter is registered as). It has nothing to do with the actual VOTES in those ballots.

They can't report actual votes until the appropriate time.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I will be on this thread to discuss outcome in a week.

Will you?

Yep.

We'll have to catch up then!

For all our sakes, you should hope I'm right. The stock market has already taken a dive based on fears of the Dems getting any control.

The stock market is not tanking because Dems are going to take the House.

That is silly and politics aside makes no sense.

The stock market is floundering because analysts recognize that the economy has peaked and everyone knows what follows. Add in a global trade war with China and it is a no brainer.

Lovely of you to decide that even with GOP holding the WH, Senate and House (for now) and being in complete control of economic policy, a downturn in the stock market is the Dems fault!

Kind of amazing really.
edit on 30-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kavenaugh is not getting confirmed.

Watch what happens.

Your prediction history is askew carnac.
Why anyone would listen to you is beyond me.

I certainly underestimated the GOPs willingness to sacrifice a large chunk of the women's vote.

But it is a fair criticism, never underestimate the GOP when it comes to doing stupid things.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: carewemust

What they don't realize is, I have never, and I've been voting for 41 years, EVER seen the republican base be this energized in a mid term election. EVER.

Fred..

Seven states are reporting a higher number of early votes have been cast of the upcoming election than in 2014, with the potential for more states to also reach record numbers.

With still a little more than a week until election day, Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, Nevada, Indiana, Minnesota and Delaware surpassing last midterm's voter count.

A recent USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll, found Donald Trump has been the main reason for people making their decision on who to vote for.

According to the poll, 35 percent have said they are voting in opposition to him while 23 percent have said they are voting in support.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

www.realclearpolitics.com...

"There's no blue wave out there," Rollins predicted. "The Senate, which we had big opportunities, have not turned out to be quite so. There's probably five to eight Senate seats on both sides that are in play. I think we will hold the Senate, and I think we will hold the House. Margins may be smaller in the House, but it's certainly going to hold it."

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: efabian

"Its just crumbs"

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: efabian

"Its just crumbs"

yeah
not so much to me

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That article is from August 20th. Most polling doesn't begin until after Labor Day. So it seems like the only reason to make such a claim is because he's paid by the GOP.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well...I went to vote early 2 different days. The first day the line was so long I left. Went back today and waited. Line was still long, but I can say the turnout in my area seemed as busy as the Presidential election which was unusual then and is more unusual for midterms.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So a single betting site has more Republicans than Democrats. What is that supposed to prove?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You do realize that is GOP mouthpiece and Fox Contributor Ed Rollins and it is over two months ago?

Stick with that.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You do realize that is GOP mouthpiece and Fox Contributor Ed Rollins and it is over two months ago?

Stick with that.

Whatever happened to that kavanaugh guy you said wouldn't be seated?

Stick with that.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So a single betting site has more Republicans than Democrats. What is that supposed to prove?

put your money where your mouth is and prove them wrong.
cause you know they are in business to give money away.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Still with the polls! LOL....

Lovely of you to decide that even with GOP holding the WH, Senate and House (for now) and being in complete control of economic policy, a downturn in the stock market is the Dems fault!

Kind of amazing really.

OK, then lets see what happens in the market on open Nov 7th, shall we? I just wish I knew which ones to pick!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm still wondering why folks go to the polls anymore..... I just fill mine out and mail it in.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Xcalibur254

www.usatoday.com...

??????

That site is stupid or a scam.

The link from the USA Today article directs to this betting site:

The odds for BOTH Dems and GOP controlling congress is -120
That means if you bet 100 for GOP to win and they win, you get 83 dollars - House wins 17.
Exact same odds for if the Dems win.

Get that? There is no way to win the bet for the odds listed.

mybookie.ag...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join