It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I almost feel sorry for the old school Dems , but the Country will be stronger for them too. They need take some time and re-group, because OUR Country is Winning under this POTUS and soon they'll see how that can uplift the Whole World !

I think this is exactly what the problem has been.....too much focus on the World and not enough on our own country.

People need to really look at this as they would their own lives. Unless you as a individual are whole, you cant do much for anyone else and you spread yourself too thin. Once you take the time to work on yourself and become the best "you", then help others.

The US has lost focus for decades. I believe that focus is becoming clear for many people now. The strongest resistance happens within, and that is exactly what we have been seeing....resistance from many that dont realize what the whole unit needs to be.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Are there any Christians left in America?

Christian Leader Ralph Reed: “We’re Going to Turn Out the Biggest Christian Vote” in the 2018 Mid-terms in Modern History!!!

And let me tell you what’s going to happen. In North Dakota, in Missouri, in Montana, Indiana, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, Tennessee, now Texas, where they’re trying to take out Ted Cruz, and by the way they can forget it, in all those key Senate races and about 40 House races, we’re going to turn out the biggest Christian vote that has been seen in a mid-term election in modern political history.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -history/

Christianity is the most adhered to religion in the United States, with 75% of polled American adults identifying themselves as Christian in 2015.[1][2] This is down from 85% in 1990, lower than 81.6% in 2001,[3] and slightly lower than 78% in 2012.[4] About 62% of those polled claim to be members of a church congregation.[5] The United States has the largest Christian population in the world, with nearly 240 million Christians, although other countries have higher percentages of Christians among their populations. The modern official motto of the United States of America, as established in a 1956 law signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, is "In God We Trust".[6][7][8] The phrase first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

The God wave (patent pending)
edit on 22-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The REAL Nevadans will turn out on Election Day and cancel out the Liberal snowbird votes.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're far more optimistic than I am.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Come On Nevada ! Get Your Head Out of your Ahasses and VOTE Republican !

¿Que?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Good find, Aallanon! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe Nevada is now made up of people who used to live in California and New York?

And sometimes, just sometimes, Central America

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I would be buying, not renting. Would that make a difference? At the current pace I'm going, I'll have 50-60k in equity. I also have 400k stored away for retirement and was planning on pulling out 40-50k to give me 100k down on a place.

Also, Vegas has become overrun with libs as well. We are too damn close to Cali...and liberal millennial's know two things, partying and free stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The only basis is history. Republicans turn out in great numbers on election day that Democrats.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Agreed

I think NV is going blue this election.

Sure hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That's how the other side thinks , that's how much they hate Trump, and really America.

They will not win.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
And the nazi party takes the lead.

The world is literally over.

LGBTQ people will literally be rounded up and put in camps.

Russians will literally be at every corner controlling American citizens as the fourth reich rises.

Err ma God, we are all doomed.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Stay calm. If 2016 is possible, this is child's play.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This will be the first time in my life that I vote based on party. Blue, blue, blue... Because Idiocracy wasn't meant to be an instruction manual.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Exactly, personally I'll be watching the election results with my family, and a loaded pistol.

If the Rs maintain power the only logical thing to do would he to shoot my children, my wife and then save a bullet for me.

Spare us all from the impending apocalypse of the next Reich coming into power.

Too dark? Then your part of the problem.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
edit on 22-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe Nevada is now made up of people who used to live in California and New York?

And sometimes, just sometimes, Central America

The racial diversity in Nevada is currently at approximately 68.1% Caucasians, 9.2% other races, 8.6% African Americans, 7.8% Asians, 4.5% two or more races, and 1.7% Native North Americans.

Source, as of 2018: worldpopulationreview.com...

link   
All of this tracks with what this guy had been saying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regardless, I hate counting chickens until they hatch.

I'll be glad when all of this is done.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
That's how the other side thinks , that's how much they hate Trump, and really America.
They will not win.

God loves us too much to allow it. Not time for America's destruction yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Too early for me to get excited.

But will say, "rah", I suppose.

I did S&F just for the information.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: LordAhriman

Exactly, personally I'll be watching the election results with my family, and a loaded pistol.

If the Rs maintain power the only logical thing to do would he to shoot my children, my wife and then save a bullet for me.

Spare us all from the impending apocalypse of the next Reich coming into power.

Too dark? Then your part of the problem.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Why can none of you spell?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join