It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

He got more votes than any President in history other than Obama.
Oh, and like I said, he's more popular today than he was on Nov 7th 2016 - the day before he won the Presidency. I am sure you can work out what that means.

Obama's approval according to RCP was only 1% higher than Trumps is now at the same point in his presidency. I am sure that 1% (within the margin of error and with Obama having the media suck up to him every day) means an awful lot to you. Face it, all the childish snip hasn't worked. You all made yourselves look pathetic for nothing.

edit on 29/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He got more votes than any President in history other than Obama.

That actually is an indicator of suckiness.
Population grows year over year and President Obama beat him in totals with a smaller population both in 08 and 12.

Oh, and like I said, he's more popular today than he was on Nov 7th 2016 - the day before he won the Presidency. I am sure you can work out what that means.

??

His FAVORABILITY? He was at 38% when elected, 42% When sworn in and is at 42% now.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

He was at 44% JOB APPROVAL when he got elected by 70k votes over three states whilst losing the popular vote by the largest margin in history, he is at 44% now. NO CHANGE.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

These are crazy miserable numbers any way you look at it.

Obama's approval according to RCP was only 1% higher than Trumps is now at the same point in his presidency.

You mean with the recession Bush made bottoming out and in the apex of "Obamacare battle" with raging protests and relentless tea party rallies and stories about death panels and microchips, Obama actually has a HIGHER approval rating than Trump at that point in history???

THAT is something to brag about?

edit on 29-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yes so 42% favourable is higher than 38% - I think we can agree on that... i.e he's more popular now than the day before he was elected.

I am sure we can also agree (as the numbers are recorded) he's only 1% less than Obama on job approval at the same point - despite the constant media bashing of Trump and the ass kissing for Obama. Margin of error.

Like I said - all the effort and no reward for the childish leftist behaviour
edit on 29/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Dfairlite

Here in N.J. , a Liberal Led Sheithole of a State Now , Scumbag Senator Menendez is as Good as GONE . Hugin will Crush him on Nov. 6th . Cory Booker's Days are Also Numbered , the " Silent Majority " in My State Will be Heard Loud and Clear come Election Day !

Menendez currently has a 90% chance of winning; Booker is up for reelection in 2020.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

No, at least I don't think so. He always could have used a pseudonym but that's not one I ever heard from him.
edit on 29-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Bwahahahaha

The GOP will hold the Senate (50-50 plus VP or 51-49)

As it stands the GOP will have 54+ in the senate.

Dems will take the House of Representatives aka the People's House (Gaining 30+ seats).

According to the RCP averages the most seats the dems can count on is +25. But they're looking more in the +15-20 range. So they very well could remain the minority in the house (they need 18).

As for governorships, I couldn't care less. I don't live in those states so if they want to elect corrupt dem governors, they can eat their hearts out and do so.

Gerrymandering isn't a real problem. There's no "undoing it" there's only changing how it's done. You can gain about 5 seats nationwide through gerrymandering if you get lucky, but you could lose 10 other seats by doing that. It's a stupid fake problem made up to dupe stupid people.

ETA: gerrymandering also has almost zero to do with governor's. Most states have the districts drawn by the state legislature.
edit on 29-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Incorrect, at this point in his presidency obama was less popular. That must really sting you crazies.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Does anyone have a website that gives updates on the current tallys from early voting>?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: JAY1980
Gonna be 2016 all over again...

Makes one wonder if democrats will finally realize that you can't win an election by vilifying half the population.

From deplorable to terrorists...

This will not end well for the left.

Not half the population? Trump lost the popular vote and has never broken 50% approval despite the economy.

And no one vilified all trump supporters?

I know the far right wing is math challenged BUT:

THIS is what Hillary said:
"you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic – Islamophobic – you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. "

I think she was on the mark.

About HALF of Trump Supporters fit that description.

www.louderwithcrowder.com...

Sooo their votes should count less? Lets not act like their are not questionable character people voting left or independent for that matter.

Professors from the University of Pennsylvania and Stanford University, found that in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited… that 73 percent of convicts who turn out for Presidential elections would vote Democrat.

The study looked at three states which are reminding convicts that they can vote after leaving jail: New York, New Mexico and North Carolina.

New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican

New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

Granted, these are only the statistics of a few states. But I’m sure you can guess what the Democrat to Republican ratio is in, say, California’s clinks. Hint: The numbers are more lopsided than Tim Kaine’s eyebrows.

This likely comes as no surprise to those who keep up with the news. It’s still vital to note, though. Why? Because it further proves that Democrats appeal to the lowest common denominator. Or in this case, the dirty diaper bags that clog up our prisons.

Here’s the part that really grinds my gears. These criminals claim that the Democrat Party cares about them, since they struck up an unofficial deal and all. But in reality? Democrats want them to stay poor and helpless. The left doesn’t want convicts to become successful. Because successful people aren’t so easily bought. Rock bottom criminals, on the other hand? Have nothing to lose. Life already sucks for them. That tends to happen when you break the law. So they only gain by voting Democrat. They gain welfare, assistance, special treatment, you name it.

Liberals cater to criminals and they get their votes in return (see ‘TOLERANCE’: Transgender Inmates Get Cells According to Preferred Gender…). See how that works? Easy peasy. Like taking candy from a baby.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Incorrect, at this point in his presidency obama was less popular. That must really sting you crazies.

Yep figure 3-5 bares this out at the link below

politicsandprosperity.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: JAY1980

THIS is what Hillary said:
"you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic – Islamophobic – you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. "

I think she was on the mark.

Your precious Hillary is a racist herself
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The truth is Liberals are the dregs of society. They are leeches that want to have their cushy intellectual, yet soulless, life paid for by the people they look down on. They worship art created by deviants and pedos. They hold high abominations of nature and downtalk God. They are lying cowards who hide behind "womens right to choose" and won't call it what it is - Killing a baby.

It disgusts me that Dems win any elections whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No tallies are not coming in. These are exit polls not vote tallies. If they are counting votes a week early that is illegal.
And so obviously these are not vote tallies.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Is it?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Oh I am so hurt..

tee hee

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I myself gave free rides to people wanting to go to the polls. In 08 and 12 and 16.
What did you do?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Nation wide.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And Bangor Maine and Miami Florida and Seattle Washington.
What ever happened to the committee who were going to find those three million illegals LOL
Your guy is nothing but a big joke you know that?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Correction.... 'most incorrect' post of the year...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Because its the truth... deal with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But you are confidant in posting that her audience was only seventy people?
Sweet.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join