It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I voted a straight Republican ticket for the first time in my life. The bad news is I live in Washington state, the bastion of all things ultra liberal and my vote will be meaningless.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: soberbacchus

Holy sh** you guys are believing your own snip aren’t ya?

Anyone who thinks the dems are going to gain one single inch in the midterms is totally (ante)deluded. Circling the drain but still believe you’re swimming in the river.

Insane

How about you delete your account if your are wrong? And I will delete my account if you are right?

I expect "beta" response. Um..well..

That's the wonder of the internet. Desperate people get to pretend they are something they are not. The Alt-Right community services a world of internet trolls looking to obfuscate their impotence in having a real life.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rnaa

Sorry, you posted in the wrong thread, RNAA.

This thread is about early voting statistics.

There's another one discussing absentee ballot requests.

There ARE NO voting tallies yet and there ARE NO results to report.

There will be no tallies to report until after the polls close on November 6.

Shhhh...

Let them rave on about low-IQ Dems etc.

It makes this thread a whole lot of fun in a couple of weeks.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: Outlier13

Republicans outvoting Democrats BIG TIME, in North Carolina too.

www.wfae.org.../0

This is fun.
Back to post on this thread in 15 days where you can explain where your predictions went awry.

Not that any of that matters because well, you already know the outcome of the midterms.

And you’re gutted!

The Dems take the House of Representatives "The People's House".
The GOP hold the Senate.
And this was the mid-term cycle that was UNFAVORABLE to Dems. What do you think happens in another two years when the map is hostile to the GOP with more GOP up for re-election than Dems?
When the map is hostile? Do you mean when the caravan is allowed to vote in our elections after crashing our border? I mean we know that’s what the Dems are trying to do but it looks like you are admitting it openly.

Do you really believe that the members of the caravan could vote even if they made it here? Delude much?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: j123n
God help us this president needs to be checked or we will be one step closer to a totalitarian regime. I hope and pray some republicans vote democrat. The GOP needs some serious correction. In my opinion they are destroying the economy but if you don't agree fine there is still no success when this adminstrations accomplishes anything as it is done with a bullying unhumble anti christ spirit. Are there any Christians left in this country? Come on!

So your faith leads you to believe that voters should punish Trump by instead voting for the party who:

- demanded separation of church and state

Hell yes. The separation of Church and State is to protect religion from the taint of politics as much as it is to protect the people from being told what god to worship.

It was our devout religious refugee forefathers that demanded the separation of church and state because they were driven from England for their refusal to renounce their own faith in favor of the Kings.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: j123n

FYI.. The REPUBLICANS are planning on lowering taxes for MIDDLE CLASS Americans in 3 months, similarly to how REPUBLICANS lowered taxes for every American, and the corporations that employ us, back on 1/1/2018.

Source: www.politico.com...

Election ploy and nothing more. Even if it happens we are talking about $50-$100 per household at most. Certainly not enough to make most people vote one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: j123n
God help us this president needs to be checked or we will be one step closer to a totalitarian regime. I hope and pray some republicans vote democrat. The GOP needs some serious correction. In my opinion they are destroying the economy but if you don't agree fine there is still no success when this adminstrations accomplishes anything as it is done with a bullying unhumble anti christ spirit. Are there any Christians left in this country? Come on!

So your faith leads you to believe that voters should punish Trump by instead voting for the party who:

- demanded separation of church and state

Hell yes. The separation of Church and State is to protect religion from the taint of politics as much as it is to protect the people from being told what god to worship.

It was our devout religious refugee forefathers that demanded the separation of church and state because they were driven from England for their refusal to renounce their own faith in favor of the Kings.

If hell exist, your post is likely enough to send you there. In no way or form does the Trump administration resemble the message sent by Jesus. For those of you who think it does, you missed the whole thing. Going to be a lot of rude surprises when you get in front of the gates.
edit on 24-10-2018 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
I voted a straight Republican ticket for the first time in my life. The bad news is I live in Washington state, the bastion of all things ultra liberal and my vote will be meaningless.

No less meaningless than if you lived in Red States like Wyoming or Oklahoma.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

a reply to: j123n

FYI.. The REPUBLICANS are planning on lowering taxes for MIDDLE CLASS Americans in 3 months, similarly to how REPUBLICANS lowered taxes for every American, and the corporations that employ us, back on 1/1/2018.

Source: www.politico.com...

Election ploy and nothing more. Even if it happens we are talking about $50-$100 per household at most. Certainly not enough to make most people vote one way or the other.

Cuz their last tax break to Millionaires did squat for the middle class and jacked up the deficit.

Now they are desperately looking to try and pay for votes and who cares about the deficit.

No time for analysis on what it would add to the deficit or how it would get paid for.

GOP have become exactly the opposite of everything they had once claimed to stand for.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Your post got mangled in posting.

You need to excerpt out your portion of text from mine.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: carewemust

why is this reported ??????????????????????

what is wrong with keeping the tally secret untill AFTER `all voting is over - and the election officials have verified the tallies ?????

Could this be a way for the biased MSM media to indirectly encourage dems to vote since the democrats have no platform to lean on?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

The SMART (IQ, Street, CommonSense-wise) Democrats are voting Republican, or staying home on November 6th. There will be more SMART Democrats this election than there were in 2012 thru 2016.

I think you are right. I just can' t see it any other way unless you have had your head in the sand for the past 2 years.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nevada is awash in Liberals from California who are too stupid to not bring their bull# with them.

So much this...I left CA and came to NV...but I thought I was leaving that CA bullsnip behind...but it follows.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa
Your vote is not meaningless!!! It counts and lets hope that many have decided to emulate your intelligence.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: uninspired

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nevada is awash in Liberals from California who are too stupid to not bring their bull# with them.

So much this...I left CA and came to NV...but I thought I was leaving that CA bullsnip behind...but it follows.

"No matter where you go, there you are"

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Meh.... at this point the communists wont win without a full scale war. The trend is nationalism and everything they do only encourages it. Bully tactics are not going to work. They will burn out or die off.

I am not worried about this election. I expect it to follow the national trend that has been happening.

every switch voter counts as two and there are a lot more switching and voting for trumps vision of america than there are people joining communist ideology. Bernie isnt even drawing crowds anymore.

Conservatives are showing up to vote a lot more as well. As are young people who are trending towards the USA after many being demonized and ridiculed most of their young lives.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: uninspired

what did you expect in Nevada. Thats where all the sodomites go.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
No matter who wins in each election, as long as mid-term voter turn out continues to explode as it has so far, it's a good thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Keep in mind, all these tallies aren't about the VOTES, they are about the number of BALLOTS and how many per those registered as a DEM or REP.

Now, here's the kicker. Folks like me, who are registered DEMs, but voted RED down the line. So, I'm actually included in the ballots back for DEMS, however my actual VOTES when tallied, will go for REP. I imagine there are far more like me (in fact, I know of at least 5, just personally)...than there are registered REP voting blue, LOL....

So that's the real October Surprise.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I know 3 full blown Washington state liberal ideologues here that have voted a straight red ticket for the first time in their life...plus the one user who commented here earlier. Its actually VERY surprising to me.... I figured some would see through the veil, but not these 3 lol....

For two of them, Washongton state I-1639 was the kick in the pants.

A2D
edit on 24-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join