It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
Will they retake their platform from the loons that have hijacked it?

It doesn't help that Democrats have not updated their website since 2016.

See Here: democrats.org...

The only sensible thing I hear from the Dem leaders is allowing people with pre-existing conditions to buy into Medicare.

Wow
Double down on that hillary loss.
Well played dnc
Perez is tha man
edit on 23/10/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: Outlier13

Republicans outvoting Democrats BIG TIME, in North Carolina too.

www.wfae.org.../0

This is fun.
Back to post on this thread in 15 days where you can explain where your predictions went awry.

Not that any of that matters because well, you already know the outcome of the midterms.

And you’re gutted!

The Dems take the House of Representatives "The People's House".
The GOP hold the Senate.
And this was the mid-term cycle that was UNFAVORABLE to Dems. What do you think happens in another two years when the map is hostile to the GOP with more GOP up for re-election than Dems?
When the map is hostile? Do you mean when the caravan is allowed to vote in our elections after crashing our border? I mean we know that’s what the Dems are trying to do but it looks like you are admitting it openly.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: j123n
God help us this president needs to be checked or we will be one step closer to a totalitarian regime. I hope and pray some republicans vote democrat. The GOP needs some serious correction. In my opinion they are destroying the economy but if you don't agree fine there is still no success when this adminstrations accomplishes anything as it is done with a bullying unhumble anti christ spirit. Are there any Christians left in this country? Come on!

So your faith leads you to believe that voters should punish Trump by instead voting for the party who:

- demanded separation of church and state

- demanded God out of schools

- supports unrestricted access to abortions

- wants 'In God we Trust' removed from currency

- argues in favour of same-sex marriage and same-sex adoption

- argues that private businesses (such as bakers) should not be able to refuse work based on their religious beliefs

- argues that religious schools should not be able to restrict teachers or students on the basis of their faith or sexuality

- and so on...

Have I missed any? Hmmm... I find your stance quite...interesting?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: j123n
God help us this president needs to be checked or we will be one step closer to a totalitarian regime.

Also, can you please elaborate what you mean by this? Turning into a totalitarian regime?

Because I hear this rhetoric all the time, but no one seems to be able to explain what it would actually look like, or how it would actually come to pass. Makes me think that people just froth at the mouth thanks to spin and hyperbole without critically assessing what they hear...?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What I've gathered from this thread so far, in a nutshell: "trust these politicians, not those!"

As if any politician can be trusted. That's one thing this whole political circus has done over the past 2 years, makes people actually trust politicians depending on what color they wear.

Looks like you guys have been fooled into trusting people you don't know... again. Same playbook, different day.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nevada is awash in Liberals from California who are too stupid to not bring their bull# with them.

I think even they are realizing that Nevada should NOT become like California. The difference between Democrat and Republican early-voter turnout has narrowed considerably in Nevada, over the past 2 days.

Registered Democrats claim only a slight edge over Republicans in the number of votes cast. Republican turnout trails Democratic turnout by 6,246 votes.

In addition, 20,891 votes have been cast by voters who identify with another political party.
From a Nevada publication: www.reviewjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Good points however we live in a society that is supposed to be free so the state has no business being involved with religion imo. My point is that Republicans are too greedy. They take from the poor and the middle class and give to the billionaires while democrats are generally much more favorable to creating a more equal society where the billionaires and millionaires get taxed higher. All the innovation and progress and technology and you are telling me we can't ALL live better. There is enough for EVERYONE. When society is more equal ie tax the rich, we all live better abortion goes down, crime goes down, quality of life goes up

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: j123n

FYI.. The REPUBLICANS are planning on lowering taxes for MIDDLE CLASS Americans in 3 months, similarly to how REPUBLICANS lowered taxes for every American, and the corporations that employ us, back on 1/1/2018.

Source: www.politico.com...

edit on 10/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
. Consolidating power in the hands of a few creating an oligarchy. I can only imagine what it would like but I would guess it could look like a silencing of dissent, election fraud, wealth consolidation, looting of social security and Medicare, increased wealth disparity, increase crime, increase homelessness to name some of my concerns for the future without some real change. I see a lot Democrats are moving back to the message of FDR which is to create a better society for all of us and that's what I think it's going to take to stop this particular problem at this time

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

a reply to: rnaa

The word "tallies" can apply to many aspects of election-related components. Percentages of Dem votes vs Republican votes vs Independent votes...is a TALLY.

Yes it is, and that tally has not been performed yet. It will not be performed until after the polls closed.

THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Votes are not counted until after the polls close. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It won't happen if it don't benefit the billionaires. Yes they employ us but they need us more then we need them. They don't need any tax cuts when they pay their ceos millions. They will be fine. FDR trying to warn us: m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Celebrities directing their minions to get out and vote EARLY and for their favorite liberal candidate, are being IGNORED.

Earlier this month, pop star Taylor Swift told her 110 million followers on Instagram that they should participate in early voting -- just a week after she wrote that Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn "appalls and terrifies" me, and declared that Democrat Phil Bredesen has her unequivocal support. But neither of Swift's calls to action appears to have been effective, based on early voting totals.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

The campaign is REGISTER (if you are not already registered) AND VOTE (not necessarily early, just vote).

100's of thousands NEW VOTER REGISTRATIONS as a direct result of the campaign is the definition of effective.

How many of those new voters actually show up is an open question however.

Number of absentee ballots returned IS NOT a indication of how the election night totals will go. Traditionally, GOP registered voters ALWAYS request (and return) a greater number of absentee ballots. It is just the habit of the demographic that they choose to vote absentee instead of stand in line at the polling booth.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Did you know that Taylor Swift is Not a Registered Voter ? What's that Tell you ? ....Hmm...

Oh really?

And you know this how?

Please do tell, inquiring minds need proof.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Nevada is weird

This is just the Reno and Vagus vote. the rest of the state mostly votes republican.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Celebrities directing their minions to get out and vote EARLY and for their favorite liberal candidate, are being IGNORED.

Earlier this month, pop star Taylor Swift told her 110 million followers on Instagram that they should participate in early voting -- just a week after she wrote that Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn "appalls and terrifies" me, and declared that Democrat Phil Bredesen has her unequivocal support. But neither of Swift's calls to action appears to have been effective, based on early voting totals.

Did you know that Taylor Swift is Not a Registered Voter ? What's that Tell you ? ....Hmm...

She just another paid performer.

They have contracts afterall.

Good thing it has been exposed to The Sun Burn.

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Then you have not been paying attention. What I have gathered is don't vote for the guys who want to destroy the country because they believe in globalism over nationalism and its better for people in this country to suffer if it reduces the gap for people in other countries.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Here you go again... someone tells you something without providing any facts and is completely unverified, but you run with it because it fits in with your narrative.. why don't you stop regurgitating dubious, unproven and questionable comments and start to look at things with an open mind and start asking for PROOF of things from authentic sources instead of propagating random, unchecked comments. This place is supposed to be the home of finding the truth, but it is becoming just a right vs left battleground and facts are twisted or ignored and instead lies and mis-information is thrown around as being factual and truthful and you are one of the main culprits.

Question. Learn. Accept the truth, whatever it is. Stop providing or forwarding propaganda and instead look for and supply facts because for a long time now, you are only interested in point scoring and castigating anyone who doesn't follow your political agenda. I'm not even a Democrat, I'm just sick of reading your biased and partisan comments. You are basically the true meaning of a sheep, continually supporting one side and ridiculing any others. Politics is far more complex than that and the players within it, on both sides, should be under scrutiny and suspicion, but all you do is give a free pass to Republicans and especially, Donald Trump. He is a businessman. His instincts are to create money for himself. He has zero credibility as a philanthropist. So ask yourself, why did he want to become President? For you? For everyone else? No, he wanted it for himself. And like all politicians, you have to ask yourself why. And for him, it's so he can build his own wealth and to show daddy that he made himself into something because he was born in to money and privilege. It has nothing to do with helping others.

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Here you go again... someone tells you something without providing any facts and is completely unverified, but you run with it because it fits in with your narrative.. why don't you stop regurgitating dubious, unproven and questionable comments and start to look at things with an open mind and start asking for PROOF of things from authentic sources instead of propagating random, unchecked comments. This place is supposed to be the home of finding the truth, but it is becoming just a right vs left battleground and facts are twisted or ignored and instead lies and mis-information is thrown around as being factual and truthful and you are one of the main culprits.

Question. Learn. Accept the truth, whatever it is. Stop providing or forwarding propaganda and instead look for and supply facts because for a long time now, you are only interested in point scoring and castigating anyone who doesn't follow your political agenda. I'm not even a Democrat, I'm just sick of reading your biased and partisan comments. You are basically the true meaning of a sheep, continually supporting one side and ridiculing any others. Politics is far more complex than that and the players within it, on both sides, should be under scrutiny and suspicion, but all you do is give a free pass to Republicans and especially, Donald Trump. He is a businessman. His instincts are to create money for himself. He has zero credibility as a philanthropist. So ask yourself, why did he want to become President? For you? For everyone else? No, he wanted it for himself. And like all politicians, you have to ask yourself why. And for him, it's so he can build his own wealth and to show daddy that he made himself into something because he was born in to money and privilege. It has nothing to do with helping others.

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Seems more people are engaged with the process for this midterm election.

www.nytimes.com...

“If these patterns persist, we could see a turnout rate at least equaling the turnout rate in 1966, which was 48 percent, and if we beat that then you have to go all the way back to 1914, when the turnout rate was 51 percent,” he said. “We could be looking at a turnout rate that virtually no one has ever experienced.”

Having more people participate is a good thing for everyone, right?

www.electproject.org...
interesting site with running totals

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join