It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
(post by shooterbrody removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: j123n
God help us this president needs to be checked or we will be one step closer to a totalitarian regime. I hope and pray some republicans vote democrat. The GOP needs some serious correction. In my opinion they are destroying the economy but if you don't agree fine there is still no success when this adminstrations accomplishes anything as it is done with a bullying unhumble anti christ spirit. Are there any Christians left in this country? Come on!

You're going to be a hoot to watch if republicans keep the House in November.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well if you say so. It would be a downer but I know God will win in the end with or without human beings, all will be judged.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

God help us this president needs to be checked or we will be one step closer to a totalitarian regime. I hope and pray some republicans vote democrat. The GOP needs some serious correction. In my opinion they are destroying the economy but if you don't agree fine there is still no success when this adminstrations accomplishes anything as it is done with a bullying unhumble anti christ spirit. Are there any Christians left in this country? Come on!

I do not agree.
All that disagree with you are not your "definition" of Christian?
That is interesting.
Using religion to attempt to shame people to conform to your ideology will not work this election.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Well if you say so. It would be a downer but I know God will win in the end with or without human beings, all will be judged.

Um, okay.

Good luck with that and welcome to the site!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Are the God and Christians you reference pro choice?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think there should be a lot of shame and if God so chooses to use me as an instrument to shame then so be it. Christ says love your brother as yourself and do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Maybe it won't work but my god tells me it's truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No, but there are bigger issues at play now.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: j123n

Oh
That is interesting.
Perhaps you would share what are the "bigger issues"?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You state the obvious, j123n. GOD always wins.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Celebrities directing their minions to get out and vote EARLY and for their favorite liberal candidate, are being IGNORED.

Earlier this month, pop star Taylor Swift told her 110 million followers on Instagram that they should participate in early voting -- just a week after she wrote that Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn "appalls and terrifies" me, and declared that Democrat Phil Bredesen has her unequivocal support. But neither of Swift's calls to action appears to have been effective, based on early voting totals.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Celebrities directing their minions to get out and vote EARLY and for their favorite liberal candidate, are being IGNORED.

Earlier this month, pop star Taylor Swift told her 110 million followers on Instagram that they should participate in early voting -- just a week after she wrote that Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn "appalls and terrifies" me, and declared that Democrat Phil Bredesen has her unequivocal support. But neither of Swift's calls to action appears to have been effective, based on early voting totals.

Did you know that Taylor Swift is Not a Registered Voter ? What's that Tell you ? ....Hmm...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Did you know that Taylor Swift is Not a Registered Voter ? What's that Tell you ? ....Hmm...

That she's an illegal immigrant? To be honest, I've seen her name a lot, but have no idea what Taylor Swift does for a living.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

An Alleged R Teast ........

That she's an illegal immigrant? To be honest, I've seen her name a lot, but have no idea what Taylor Swift does for a living.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It's starting to "sink in" that Democrats are not going to allow themselves to be USED like they are mindless sheep any longer.

This disparity between GOP and Democrat votes, on turf that has historically been Democrat-friendly, says that the actions of Democrats who claim voting in 2018 is the most important thing to them is not matching what they are telling pollsters.

Without a buffer in early voting, Democrats are going to face an election day with a voter base composed of people with marginal attachment to voting against a GOP base that votes in very high numbers.
www.redstate.com...

Good for them!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That will be a bitter hard pill for them to swallow.
Will they retake their platform from the loons that have hijacked it?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust
Will they retake their platform from the loons that have hijacked it?

It doesn't help that Democrats have not updated their website since 2016.

See Here: democrats.org...

The only sensible thing I hear from the Dem leaders is allowing people with pre-existing conditions to buy into Medicare.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join