It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARLY VOTING Tallies Are Coming In - Here Are The State-by-State Results.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

The proposal on splitting CA I heard about actually would make things worse. They way it was to be divided would not be representative of the rest of the state, instead giving more power and electoral votes to the blue. The proposal should have been more fair to the other areas.

I thought it was basically south with LA, mid with San Fran and the north with Sac, as it is now it is 55 blue votes so not really losing much for the red in any situation.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

Come On Nevada ! Get Your Head Out of your Ahasses and VOTE Republican !

Here in N.J. VOTE Hugin . The Career Politician Menendez Has to GO !

MAGA !

You can hear trumps fearful whinning about the Democrats in the media

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Got a link? Video, print, or other?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 22, 2018

This will be an ongoing thread till November 6, 2018. (Mid-Term Election Day)

EARLY VOTING is ongoing in several states. Here are the current standings, from NBC News:

ARIZONA - Republicans Leading.

FLORIDA - Republicans Leading.

GEORGIA - Republicans Leading.

INDIANA - Republicans Leading.

MONTANA - Republicans Leading.

TENNESSEE - Republicans Leading.

TEXAS - Republicans Leading.

NEVADA - Democrats Leading. ( LOL )

And so the triggering begins !

edit on 23-10-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

October 22, 2018

This will be an ongoing thread till November 6, 2018. (Mid-Term Election Day)

EARLY VOTING is ongoing in several states. Here are the current standings, from NBC News:

ARIZONA - Republicans Leading.

FLORIDA - Republicans Leading.

GEORGIA - Republicans Leading.

INDIANA - Republicans Leading.

MONTANA - Republicans Leading.

TENNESSEE - Republicans Leading.

TEXAS - Republicans Leading.

NEVADA - Democrats Leading. ( LOL )

And so the triggering begins !

You’re not wrong there! It’s gonna be an awesome few months ahead!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Republicans outvoting Democrats BIG TIME, in North Carolina too.

www.wfae.org.../0

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

www.wfae.org.../0

This is fun.
Back to post on this thread in 15 days where you can explain where your predictions went awry.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

www.wfae.org.../0

This is fun.
Back to post on this thread in 15 days where you can explain where your predictions went awry.

Now THAT is sarcasm!

You can rest assured though, if the republican supporters are wrong and do lose in the midterms they will definitely NOT ‘scream at the sky’ like a MASSIVE group of low-iq NPC morons. Nor will they riot and destroy their own neighbourhoods. Nor will they attack and threaten and insult and abuse and tantrum and sulk and write books and have nervous breakdowns nor will they commit suicide or autistically screech for TWO FULL YEARS.

Not that any of that matters because well, you already know the outcome of the midterms.

And you’re gutted!
edit on 23 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 23 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

www.wfae.org.../0

North Carolina has 13 Reps. in the House of Representatives.

Right now 10 of 13 are GOP with 3 Dems.
www.govtrack.us...

The 3 Dem Districts are solid Dem with 99% chance of staying Dem.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Two more districts, specifically the 2nd and 9th are a coin toss right now.

The House of Reps is not a state-wide election, like the popular vote is not a Presidential Election.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

www.wfae.org.../0

This is fun.

Now THAT is sarcasm!

You can rest assured though, if the republican supporters are wrong and do lose in the midterms they will definitely NOT ‘scream at the sky’ like a MASSIVE group of low-iq NPC morons.

Sure they will. This is the crew that screamed that the first black president wasn't black, was a secret terrorist Muslim born in Kenya and had a "black agenda" ad infinitum

Republican politico's are the very definition of a "a MASSIVE group of low-iq NPC morons".

Hell, Trump was whining about how the election was stole from him "rigged" before he found out he won.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

www.wfae.org.../0

This is fun.

Not that any of that matters because well, you already know the outcome of the midterms.

And you’re gutted!

The Dems take the House of Representatives "The People's House".
The GOP hold the Senate.
And this was the mid-term cycle that was UNFAVORABLE to Dems. What do you think happens in another two years when the map is hostile to the GOP with more GOP up for re-election than Dems?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Holy sh** you guys are believing your own snip aren’t ya?

Anyone who thinks the dems are going to gain one single inch in the midterms is totally (ante)deluded. Circling the drain but still believe you’re swimming in the river.

Insane

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The SMART (IQ, Street, CommonSense-wise) Democrats are voting Republican, or staying home on November 6th. There will be more SMART Democrats this election than there were in 2012 thru 2016.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Long ago I made a decision to move with my family to one of the few states that still has fewer people, but has lots of hunting, fishing, lots of water sources, and all our rights are revered and protected, including open carry.

The house I bought increased in price over $60k only 1 year after I bought it. My family and I have been making improvements to the house that is increasing it's value, but I will probably never sell. We have plenty of space, and still have a room empty, lots of provisions, good neighbors, and my neighborhood is considered safer than over 75% of the rest of the nation.

If you can, you should be leaving Cali for good. I lived in Cali for a week, and stayed in the house of the sister of my best friend. Never again will I go to Cali. Yeah i know a week is not a lot, but didn't like it one bit.

Here is what the left will continue doing. Even if Republicans take the House and the Senate, liberal states like Cali will do everything they can to allow the hordes of illegals into Cali, which will make it a worse pile of dung than it already is. Cali and other "liberal states" will not abide by our laws, but will break as many as they can.

Democrats/Liberals don't care if they burn their own states, and even the U.S. to the ground as long as they have some power/control.

I see no other way to deal with this but to secede/break up at least portions of states which are Liberal/Democrat. Because their plan is to keep on receiving illegals, find ways to make them legal and drown the votes of the "Americans/legal residents who lean to the right in politics." If we do not break away from those states, or portions of them, the left will eventually have their way. It might not happen in a year, or two, but they will eventually get their way unless we break away from them.

edit on 23-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe Nevada is now made up of people who used to live in California and New York?

When you look at states we see many big cities as Liberal and pretty much the rest of the state is Republican. The main reason I think is in cities you have a vast majority of unions, Government type workers and a good percentage of subsistence living that all want what liberals seem to offer using smoke and mirrors. The funny part is they don't get anymore when Liberals are in power...but hey they can keep wishing... It is not hard to see where the big cities are...

I live in NY state. Just look at the map of NY, it is completely unfair that the city gets to decide for us. How the city votes is how the state votes. Not to mention a big chunk of our tax goes to them. Several states, including NY need to be broken up into separate states, maybe along political lines. No one in upstate thinks it is fair that the city speaks for everyone. Cuomo is a travesty for everyone except the city. He does not care about real, rural New Yorkers.

Think the great Geddy Lee saw it all in 84 and sums up the Democrats situation, perhaps it would be apropos for their rallies....

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: rnaa

Sorry, you posted in the wrong thread, RNAA.

This thread is about early voting statistics.

There's another one discussing absentee ballot requests.

I repeat: bovine feces.

The thread title is "EARLY VOTING tallies are coming in - here are the state by state results"

There ARE NO voting tallies yet and there ARE NO results to report.

There will be no tallies to report until after the polls close on November 6.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
God help us this president needs to be checked or we will be one step closer to a totalitarian regime. I hope and pray some republicans vote democrat. The GOP needs some serious correction. In my opinion they are destroying the economy but if you don't agree fine there is still no success when this adminstrations accomplishes anything as it is done with a bullying unhumble anti christ spirit. Are there any Christians left in this country? Come on!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: j123n

Wow..you need to start a thread...and get a discussion going!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

The word "tallies" can apply to many aspects of election-related components. Percentages of Dem votes vs Republican votes vs Independent votes...is a TALLY.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: j123n
God help us this president needs to be checked or we will be one step closer to a totalitarian regime. I hope and pray some republicans vote democrat. The GOP needs some serious correction. In my opinion they are destroying the economy but if you don't agree fine there is still no success when this adminstrations accomplishes anything as it is done with a bullying unhumble anti christ spirit. Are there any Christians left in this country? Come on!

"By God Watson, you've got it all backwards !!"

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join