It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the opportunity of my life tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So tomorrow I have an internal interview for a position as a regional account manager for a software company. I would be responsible for accounts that equal about 3 million a year revenue for my company. No small number.

This is one of those moments that can really open doors with any company in the world. Just having this experience alone can guarantee positions in places for life.

Not to mention I would be almost doubling my current pay.

There are others up for the position and I know the competition is stiff. Here's to hoping my steller numbers and attitude have paid off!

Wish me luck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

CONGRATS!
Make us all proud

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good luck 🍀
Sending you Good mojo!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
So tomorrow I have an internal interview for a position as a regional account manager for a software company. I would be responsible for accounts that equal about 3 million a year revenue for my company. No small number.

This is one of those moments that can really open doors with any company in the world. Just having this experience alone can guarantee positions in places for life.

There are others up for the position and I know the competition is stiff. Here's to hoping my steller numbers and attitude have paid off!

Wish me luck
naw what are you Talkin about....

It's plainly obvious you will demolish the completion. Feel sorry for them, you re in

I can tell....by the spirit of your post...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Wish me luck

It's plainly obvious you will demolish the completion. Feel sorry for them, you re in

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Wish me luck

May the gods of fortune smile upon you, brother! I have no doubt that tomorrow will be a GREAT day for you!

I'll be expecting to hear great and wonderful things from you tomorrow when you fill us in.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My best thoughts and prayers for you!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Wish me luck

Yup.

I read it EXACTLY the same way..

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Oh, and S+F for you, as well.

Hell, you get that just for the great ATTITUDE!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

GOOD LUCK!!!

You got this....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Wishing you the best of luck!

Look forward to hearing you tell us the good news!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Best of luck to you, keep up the positive outlook

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow - opportunities like this are rare. Just remember, if something doesn't pan out, you need to continue with the same attitude and persistence since the next "big one" is likely just around the corner. Rooting for you!!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sounds like you got this. Best wishes!! Go for it!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wish me luck

Break a leg (as we say in my industry), or
I wish you the best of success.

I clicked on this thinking it would be about the lottery. . .

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Good luck! You got this.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good on you! Hope it all turns out for you!

Sounds like your about to make it to the big leagues!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
“Luck Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity" that quote is attributed to Seneca. That being said it sounds like you have this covered! Go get it!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Wish me luck

Stellar*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join