It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning To The Ladies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Admit it though....you'd be spared a lot of BS if you waited to sleep with someone until their real personality starts to show.

So true !!!

Even when not being ‘played’ by either of the genders, it is very wise to get to know a potential partner very well before you engage in intimacy and commitment. People will always present their best sides when trying to impress potential partners at first, but its how they react to the little things, or deal with chaos or drama, over time, which shows a deeper aspect to their character.

It is unwise to let sexual attraction be the focus if you are actually looking for a long term partner.
I’m not saying this as a prude, but as someone who’s made the mistakes and hopes I’ve gained a little wisdom.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Absolutely. Sex is no basis for a proper relationship - unless you are both clear that is all you want! But then that isnt a proper relationship.

Having said that though, are people really dumb enough to base a relationship purely on sex? I don't think so (but may be wrong).

Finding it difficult to walk away from amazing sex is a different category, in my opinion!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Having said that though, are people really dumb enough to base a relationship purely on sex? I don't think so (but may be wrong).

I’m going to assume by your post, you are a male.

Women generally want more intimacy in sexual relationships, and that ‘fake’, after orgasm intimacy ,often confuses them into thinking the man cares on a deeper level.

Women, generally, look at sex differently than a man does. But I can’t speak for all women , of course.

This desire and need for intimacy also contributes to the unwise choices some women make, which leads to very sad circumstances in their lives, such as the OP stated.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

A *Hollywood Hunk* was once reported to have said.....

Why Have a hamburger, when you've got steak at home? Paul Newman.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join