It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning To The Ladies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

On that first date I was pretty interested in him, but I couldn't really tell if he was feeling the same thing. But then he made this one flirtatious comment and I thought, "Oh, OK, he is interested," and it went from there, we started dating fairly regularly.

That's part of the formula. This is where it can lead to.

. . . watching the house and writing down licence plate numbers of cars that were in Philippe's driveway overnight. We were kept pretty busy because he was with a different woman every night, it was incredible.

I had a friend that could run the licence tags and get a name and address, and once we had that we would go and visit them.

Altogether, we found 13 women who were diagnosed with HIV.
www.bbc.co.uk...

There are books that teach lechers how to manipulate women. The formula is fairly simple, anyone could learn it. These men hate women, that's why they behave this way. You are nothing to them. Your suffering from an STD is nothing to them. You have been warned.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
And what was the single flirtatious comment that had this magical effect?
I hope it wasn't the old "If I say you've got a beautiful body, will you hold it against me?"

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yikes! What a vile scumbag that guy is.

Spreading a virus’s with the desire to cause harm or death should be treated the same as attempted murder in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The comment can be anything flirtatious. It's part of the formula. The 'bad boy' act. Mystery is another part of it. You never get to the bottom of the mystery because it's not real. Just an impression given to trigger a reaction.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Pffhahaha... never expected that from you

:p

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

It is criminal, and California just passed a law i believe that HIV positive people who pass it on, even purposely, won't be charged. That state is bizzare.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's not the comment so much, as it is the "formula"
Pretend not to be interested, then say something like "oh you remind me of the one that got away". yada yada. He gives her just enough to make her think that she's the one. The prize, the one that will change him and tame him. whatever.

Women are so dumb to fall for this crap. (I'm a woman) and i've seen so many friends fall for the bad boy, that they think they will change. I could just shake some of my friends, they will pass up a nice guy ten times over for a complete d bag that will use and abuse them. Why why why!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I identify as an aids nest it’s my right.
Strange place that California.

a reply to: EchoesInTime

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

One thing for sure would show just how interested/sincere he was ......

would be to say there would be no intimacy till you had both been checked

out and lets go together.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Celebrating my 30th anniversary today. Don't call women dumb. It upsets me, and I am sure it upsets men who love their wives.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
I once overheard that line being recommended, with apparent sincerity, by an office colleague. But the rest of the office had a low opinion of his judgement on most things.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

I'm not calling all women dumb, I'm calling women that fall for this dumb, which they are.
Anyone that argues with that is well... nevermind

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sad is that this is probably one case 10,000 that are never realized or reported. Kudos to the lady that pursued this creep.
edit on 22-10-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: JasonBillung

I'm not calling all women dumb, I'm calling women that fall for this dumb, which they are.
Anyone that argues with that is well... nevermind

Fair enough.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is why you wait to sleep with them until you really know them. If you can wait until marriage, that's the best way. In this case, if the guy knew he wouldn't be getting any unless he married her, he would have dropped her right away and she wouldn't have gotten to spy-mode.

In any case, ladies, don't take off your panties so soon!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
These 13 woman might very well be equally promiscuous and go out and infect men, and so the infection spreads.
Luckily from what I have read HIV is effectively treatable these days.
It may end up as the new herpes soon.
Best way to avoid a STD is to stay celibant or married to one trustworthy partner.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Disgusting hoonams.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
This is why you wait to sleep with them until you really know them. If you can wait until marriage, that's the best way. In this case, if the guy knew he wouldn't be getting any unless he married her, he would have dropped her right away and she wouldn't have gotten to spy-mode.

Boo and hiss!

It's amazing how quickly you can go off someone........

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
It's not the comment so much, as it is the "formula"
Pretend not to be interested, then say something like "oh you remind me of the one that got away". yada yada. He gives her just enough to make her think that she's the one. The prize, the one that will change him and tame him. whatever.

Women are so dumb to fall for this crap. (I'm a woman) and i've seen so many friends fall for the bad boy, that they think they will change. I could just shake some of my friends, they will pass up a nice guy ten times over for a complete d bag that will use and abuse them. Why why why!!!

People want what they can't have and being nice is not exciting, it is predictable. Do not believe there is such a thing as a "nice guy" either. They are usually the serial killers or the type waiting to snap.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Boo and hiss!

It's amazing how quickly you can go off someone........

Right?

Admit it though....you'd be spared a lot of BS if you waited to sleep with someone until their real personality starts to show. I've stayed in relationships WAY too long simply for the sex. I didn't even LIKE the person anymore. And realized that I never really liked them in the first place but thought I did, when it was simply the sexual attraction talking. Have you never experienced this?
edit on 23-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join