It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery God.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Nice rebuttal.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Pure Calvinistic dribble
John 3.16, God so loved the world

Everyone has the capacity to choose, freewill.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: DISRAELI

I have no idea of what type ever been, honestly, I never knew.

I believe what I wrote is true.

God is souvereign.

But what if God in His soverinty allowed people freewill.
Deliberately chose to allow His creation a choice of their own a gift, freewill based on love

Humanity is naught but robots if we apply your opinion

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

i never asked anyone to explain themselves. how many times that question has been asked to me can you guess while i was ridiculed and bullied.. i asked you once. and what did you do? do you really think you are oppressed?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
what have i ever done all i did was not to explain myself.

hell with you all.

link   

hell with you all.

link   

hell with you all.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

My god was granted permission to walk the earth, and it was lowered down from the stars with silver and gold chains.

-i bet none of you folks can guess what my god is-
uuhmmmmm, you called your God an it........

Can't be good so far idk

Your God is your creator.....if He was face to face with ya chatin, you can not call Him it.....

edit on 22-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

God is souvereign.

God has no idea at all..anymore.

Said goodbye along time ago.....

The rest of us..well we gotta deal with some other problems..indeed most of us are not from or for the same reasons..indeed all are interfered with until the chain breaking finally begins.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

my truth is that only you are responsible about how you feel.

Nope..you wouldn't be here if you were alone responsible for how you feel.

It is the feelings which are responsible for what is truth..and they teach accordingly.

It is a bad way to teach indeed...but then again our creator types here are out of there minds.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

God does not want anyone to change themselves but to Create something else.

We are not around here to take a stroll back to anywhere...

Poor God..still waiting for others to do what it cannot....and so....

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

And by the way...adherence to stories so told are INDEED seen differently BECAUSE we are different.

Many of us could not choose to follow this religion or God if we had the personal assurances of The Entire Universe...because we KNOW IN OUR HEARTS it is not the TRUTH...no not even close to it.

So much more going on..we are not all programmable as yourself.

One day..you will see why.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

God is souvereign.

But what if God in His soverinty allowed people freewill.
Deliberately chose to allow His creation a choice of their own a gift, freewill based on love

Humanity is naught but robots if we apply your opinion

Humanity are robots if they choose anyways.

These choices were never given to us as individuals by God....because they are not OF God.

The God you guys imagine is not at all what likely exists...the proof is all around.

Until written in the skies and etched into our hearts absolutely none of it is the Truth.

True freewill is the ability to write our OWN story..our OWN SCRIPTS.

We have never had that...not here.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted by Out6of9Balance
Seek and you will find, but when God does not want to reveal himself, he will never be found. You can't find anything when you don't know what to look for, don't inflict yourself with the agony of doing so. Only when God wants you to, when He wants you to seek, when He makes you seek, only then you are able to find Him.

Faith is not by choice, faith is given by God.

As long as we don't receive faith from God, we will never have any.

Nothing you do can make you a chosen one.

The idea that God is choosing people would mean that there are others out there that are somehow un-chosen…

pretty much logical

And If God is just choosing people, then there would be no need for God to teach us anything, or even try get us to change our ways and start walking a righteous path…

True, from the viewpoint I presented God only teaches his chosen ones.

God wants people to change their heart and become good people but God can’t force or make people change that way because that’s something which must take place within that individual. It can’t be forced or faked; it must happen via a persons own freewill choice…

It's both I think, God allows people to find him, and then it's up the people.

Jesus says, he stands at the door…all we have to do is knock...We knock by seeking the truth…Gods truth...When God sees us seeking the truth, he comes in and meets us half way…This is what the parable of the Prodigal son is all about.

It is people who choose to follow God…there are NO chosen ones…IMO

- JC

You're saying if people will it, they will find God.

I say if God wills it people find him.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Seek and you will find, but when God does not want to reveal himself, he will never be found. Only when God wants you to, when He wants you to seek, when He makes you seek, only then you are able to find Him.

Not true.

Two words: Faith and Sincere.

If you have hidden agenda to conspire against God, or if you have intention to seek earthly benefit such as recognition and fame, then you will never find Him. For He knows everything inside a man's desire and mind. You can neither deceive, nor tempt God.

You can't find anything when you don't know what to look for, don't inflict yourself with the agony of doing so

Sure you know. It is in the Bible. You only forget what you seek.

God is not human. Thus you can forget about man with long beard and long hair with wings.

No one can see God except Jesus. For God is pure and uncorruptable He will not be with Sinners. God's light shine brightly like sun, that you can momentary be blinded. God is Holy Spirit that the only time He is presence inside you is when you do good deed without asking in return.

But God can also manifest in human flesh. Thus when you see Jesus, you see God. For centuries, God manifest in Abraham, Isaiah, Elijah, Moses and Jesus. And God left His sign through His manifestations, so that people believe in Him.

Pray to God, for it is the best suggestive way to reach God. And because God is spirit, your prayer must also invoke your spirit sense. The house of God is not of this world. It is in heaven. That is why through prayer, you should ascend to heaven to speak spiritually with our Father in Heaven. Be Holy for God is Holy. Repent all your sins sincerely so you can remain holy in our Father's eyes. Love your God and your neighbors as you love yourself. Forgive your enemies for they do not know what they are doing. Judge no one, for you do not know other people's mind and intention. Neither you know, how God works. For you are not there when God creates everything.

And lastly, there is no gods before Him.

Atheism, Agnosticism, ignorances and theism are choices, not faith given by God. As well as the many denominations and religions are all choices, not determined by God.

I was once a Catholic. But I make my choice to abandon Catholic, Christian and all institute religions. I realize the universal truth isn't inside ancient traditions and books. But within oneself. It doesn't matter how much you preach the word of God, or influenced from without. In the end, everything is left for you to decide and act. You can only do good deeds if you are guided by the Holy Spirit. Thus, God is within everyone's heart. For God is the Holy Spirit.

As long as you remain doubt, you will never have faith in anything.

If that the case, then there is no use for judgment day. And there is no need for salvation, for no gentiles are been chosen.

But that is not what the Bible teach. The path is already laid out. All commandments have been revealed. "It is finish," Jesus said. But it is up to you to light your own path or you will be walking blindly in the dark.

edit on 23-10-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Congratulations on an opinion
Based on no doubt years of philosophical studies and discussions probably based on Marvel comics

Believe what you want, don't feel the need to preach at me Para

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Atheism, Agnosticism, ignorances and theism are choices, not faith given by God. As well as the many denominations and religions are all choices, not determined by God.

I was once a Catholic. But I make my choice to abandon Catholic, Christian and all institute religions. I realize the universal truth isn't inside ancient traditions and books. But within oneself. It doesn't matter how much you preach the word of God, or influenced from without. In the end, everything is left for you to decide and act. You can only do good deeds if you are guided by the Holy Spirit. Thus, God is within everyone's heart. For God is the Holy Spirit.

As long as you remain doubt, you will never have faith in anything.

If that the case, then there is no use for judgment day. And there is no need for salvation, for no gentiles are been chosen.

But that is not what the Bible teach. The path is already laid out. All commandments have been revealed. "It is finish," Jesus said. But it is up to you to light your own path or you will be walking blindly in the dark.

The LORD works out everything to its proper end-- even the wicked for a day of disaster. Proverbs 16;4

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The LORD works out everything to its proper end-- even the wicked for a day of disaster. Proverbs 16;4

Yes. God has plan for the wicked. If they dont repent, they will serve justice accordingly. It does not tell God will anyone, like Hitler and Pharaoh to be wicked in the end. Merely it serve as a general reminder to everyone, justice prevail even to the wicked.

It is explained by the commentaries.

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(4) The Lord hath made all things for himself--i.e., to serve His own purposes, that His wisdom, goodness, &c, may be thereby revealed. Or the passage may be translated, "hath made all for its own end or purpose." The assertion that "He has made the wicked for the day of evil," does not mean that He created any one for punishment--i.e., predestined him for destruction. It only teaches that even the wicked are subservient to God's eternal purposes; that Pharaoh, for instance, by his rebellion could not change God's plans for the deliverance of His people, but only gave Him an occasion for showing forth His power, justice, goodness, and longsuffering. The "day of evil," i.e., punishment, at last overtook Pharaoh in accordance with the law and purpose of God that the wicked, if unrepentant, shall be punished, and thereby serve as a warning to others; but God by his longsuffering shewed that He was "not willing" that he should "perish," but rather that he "should come to repentance" (2Peter 3:9). This appears to be also the teaching of St. Paul in Romans 9:17, sqq.

biblehub.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

But

Ephesians 2:8

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Some thing that humans call spiritual are manifestations that can be created if you look for knowledge on how to create them. Energetic body states (bliss state) is achievable for all who souls who show self control. If a person creates the right behavior patterns and NEED then high levels of synchronicity will guide that person.

It is only a mystery as long as the person do not logically understand the quantum reality around them.
edit on 23-10-2018 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join