It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's behind the Caravans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't get how this would benefit the dems in the slightest. I'd start with looking at the party who wants us to believe we need a wall.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Organized by the freemasons, that are under the command of "they" (Illuminati)

link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I don't get how this would benefit the dems in the slightest. I'd start with looking at the party who wants us to believe we need a wall.

Hence my original post in this thread. The GOP has been trying to pull # like this long before Trump/.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I'd find it hard to believe that the CIA doesn't know who is behind it at this point, if not themselves.

So, if that's the case, if I were Trump I'd request all of the details on who is funding this (should be easy) and then declassify it and release it to the public.

If I were trump I would not request all the details, I would DEMAND all the details. And he, being Trump , would demand all the details.

But what could be the motive of this march if not as simple as it is on it's face. People fleeing oppression and violence, makeing their way from poverty and desperation towards what has been told is hope and a better future. That certainly must be the ''cause'' these people are hopeful for. But their reasons are not what are important to this thread. It is who is funding this. Who is behind it.

Who is it that, if it is, orchestrated at this precise time, has organized this march to coincide with an important election in the USA?

Let's look at the two sides that are going to be voted for.
The liberal side. It is said that the liberals are organizing this march to effect the election. Just how would this march at this time effect the election in liberal favor. Explain that can you, can anyone? Could it be that the desperation of these poor people will cause more liberals to come to the polls? So that maybe these people can find refuge? Could that be the liberal plan?

Will conservatives now flip with compassion for these poor people? Will they now vote democrat? Could that be the liberal plan?? I answer NO to both of those possible motives for this being a liberal election surprise.

The other side is it might be a Republican surprise. A conservative action. How could this march of poor people heading to our borders possibly effect the vote in favor of conservative candidates?

One of, if not THE biggest plank of current conservative concerns is the influx of illegal immigrants coming to this country from down south. Yes? Trump ran on this issue, the wall. Hindering immigration from the south. This concern among conservatives has reached a level one can see as deep fear.

So here comes this flood of people from the south right at voting time, right? Would this not activate the conservative voter much more than liberal voters?

Look at Trumps polls now. Going up as the fear factor rises.

And back to Trump not DEMANDING that the organizers be found can also be answered by this possiblity. That the conservative hand behind the whole thing would be exposed.

Now I don't know even if this march has a specifically aimed agenda for this election but if it does, those are offerings of who the WHO might be.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I agree. I can make no sense of this as a liberal election tactic at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DerBeobachter

the mini refugee trek that scares that "superdupernation"

The massive outrage proclaiming SEE ? SEE ? SEE ? There they are there they are, the hoards from the south are coming to get us Arrrrrrgggg. Gotta stop em. All those terrorists with little babies in their arms.

That's what the Romans said about the Visigoths.

Little by little. Destabilization takes time and is best done initially in small steps. Small precedents make way for big steps.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I don't know that it's a "liberal election tactic," but then, why does anything the progressive left does have to "make sense." I mean, look at them over the last few moths. They've lost it already.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I don't know that it's a "liberal election tactic," but then, why does anything the progressive left does have to "make sense." I mean, look at them over the last few moths. They've lost it already.

I just love that notion that everything the liberals do is crazy therefore, all that the liberals do is crazy. That makes everything so easy to understand.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There is someone fronting the "invasion".

The logistics are way too costly for this to be spontaneous.

Frankly, I don't give a damn who it is as long as they are outed and shown to be the bastard manipulators that they are.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Just saw on the news that the UN is in FACT down there processing refugee applications. Who the hell is the UN to tell us who to take in?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
WHO 's behind the Election Caravan

in reply to:

the list is short...

Soros

Move-On.org ~ along with the weaker cousin ~ 'Open Society'

Pueblo Centron
American Immigration Lawyers
Catholic legal Immigration (group?)

listen to a 3:22 video here: www.youtube.com...

edit on nd31154025490822352018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on nd31154025498522362018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
WHO 's behind the Election Caravan

in reply to:

the list is short...

Soros

Move-On.org ~ along with the weaker cousin ~ 'Open Society'

Pueblo Centron
American Immigration Lawyers
Catholic legal Immigration (group?)

listen to a 3:22 video here: www.youtube.com...

Ah okay. So people actually do believe that Soros and the left are running on border security this election. LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

S&F for you J&C!

It looks to funded by Soros.

Alex Mensing is an organizer[/url ] for Pueblo Sin Fronteras.

Alex Mensing, an organizer with Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which assembled the caravan, said 50 migrants were admitted to the immigration processing center on the Mexico side. However, that is incorrect. The migrants congregated on a bridge leading to the US border while waiting to be processed by American officials.

He is also a warrior for CARA pro Bono [url=https://holaconnect.com/profile/alex-mensing-206a3a06]Project

Summary:

Alex Mensing currently works at CARA Pro Bono Family Detention Project Alex studied at American University and Alex is located at Dilley, Texas.

link to CARA FB

CARA Pro Bono Project is part of the Catholic Legal Immigration Network.

Other Open Society Foundations documents discuss its backing for Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good, whose first contact with the foundations was in 2006.

It also backed the petition site Faithful America in order to mobilize “progressive faith voices.” The site has sometimes targeted Catholic bishops and organizations that stand by Catholic teaching.

Other leaked documents appear to show the Open Society Foundations contributed $1.5 million to support Planned Parenthood’s $7-$8 million lobbying response to videos allegedly proving the abortion provider was engaged in the illegal sale of fetal body parts. The foundations are also funding pro-abortion rights groups to target Ireland’s pro-life law as a potential model to end abortion restrictions in other Catholic countries like Poland.

The Catholic Legal Immigration Network is among the foundations’ many grantees.

Soros was tied to the last caravan through the lawyers.
edit on 2pm1023America/ChicagoTue, 23 Oct 2018 20:32:31 -0500321082018-10-23T20:32:31-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is a surprisingly candid statement from Congressman ADAM SCHIFF, regarding who is the sponsor(s) of this (now 14,000 member) caravan.
twitter.com...
edit on 10/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gullible much?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Just saw on the news that the UN is in FACT down there processing refugee applications. Who the hell is the UN to tell us who to take in?

They can't.

Oh, and asylum is different from refugee status. So you might want to take what you heard with a grain of salt.

edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What is generally known so far is that:

Bartolo Fuentes, a former Honduran lawmaker and social activist, originally got the word out to Hondurans, calling them to meet at the San Pedro Sula bus station to leave the country. Guatemalan police arrested Fuentes last week in the middle of a crowd, shortly after Trump threatened to cut off funding to Guatemala and Honduras if they did not stop the caravan.

Five myths about the Honduran caravan debunked

This, however I did not know:

HCH, Hondura's most-watched cable news channel, interviewed some of the migrants on the first day of the caravan and alluded that the trip was being financed by prominent groups that had hired buses to ferry the migrants north -- none of which was true, Fuentes told UNE TV.

Who is behind the migrant caravan? Ignore the conspiracy theories, activists say

Elsewhere, a bit more detail:

What changed everything was a TV report on HCH — a Honduran news channel.

A woman reportedly part of the caravan told TV anchors of Fuentes’ efforts, and she mentioned “assistance.” The anchors then supposedly said Fuentes would pay migrants’ food and transportation costs — which he denied in an interview.
“After that news program, I started to get hundreds of calls, then it took on a life of its own,” Fuentes said.

“In Honduras, the government wants to minimize why people are leaving — they know they are going to leave and they want to say they are doing so because of lies and the opposition, not the conditions that they created,” he said.

“This is in line with what the United States is saying — that there are false promises being made. And this pro-government news program played into that messaging, trying to say that there is financing when really people just need to get out.”

Meet the man behind the migrant caravan headed to US

In looking at the history and ownership of the station, it seems as though both the owner and other anchors have a reputation for sensationalism and unprofessionalism in their conduct and reporting.

Last year, one of the stations journalists was murdered. This journalist is reported as having been critical of the current government.

Interestingly enough, Moldanado was a Zelaya supporter during the coup that Hillary Clinton's State Department helped along.
edit on 24-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Going back to the original Wikipedia article I linked in the OP, we see something interesting:

The Central American migrant caravans,[1] also known as the Viacrucis del Migrante ("Migrant's Way of the Cross"),[2] are migrant caravans since 2017 of Central Americans organized by Pueblo Sin Fronteras (People Without Borders).[3][4]

Looking at this excerpt, we can see that the caravan almost seems to have a religious connotation to the event. This is not surprising at all to anyone familiar with how strong a hold Catholicism has in Central and South America.

Might be another pile of hay to look through.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
James Wood Twitter

Funder of the deep state coup, George Soros, declares the end of our duly elected president. Well, happy to inform you, it doesn’t work that way, you grizzled old Nazi prick. YOU are the “temporary phenomenon.” 🇺🇸Jojoh888🇺🇸

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
February 5, 2019

Caravans of migrants are being FAST-TRACKED to the U.S. Border!

The Governor of Coahuila (Mexican state) gave the most recent caravan about 50 buses to transport them to the border.

Last night they arrived at Piedras Negras, across from Eagle Pass, TX.

It’s time to build the border security wall.

Source: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join