It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the caravan arrive at the US?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Any members close to the Tijuana airport.... bet you they are starting to arrive by 767

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

question,question, answer format
and the answer is not to both questions?
interesting how you did not address the answer......

what ever you say, it was YOUR post after all

what question would you like answered as it appears to me you have answered yourself (it appears you must self satisfy a lot)?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I believe UKT is referring to the conditions the children have been put through not sexual abuse .

I guess that depends on the degree of #hole they've come from.

But I'd like to hear him say that himself because I'm not entirely sure you're right.

BTW

My post about irony was meant in jest. I’m kind of surprised everyone took it so seriously .

Yeah, I got that mate,
just some people sort of literally believe that a hurricane striking the caravan would in fact be God's judgement.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yeah, I got that mate, just some people sort of literally believe that a hurricane striking the caravan would in fact be God's judgement.

oh it is not God's judgement, Trump has the HAARP controller.....
it is just another #hole country you know....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: loam

Jesus. You just proved my point about your intellectual dishonesty. Look at your list. What's conspicuously missing?

"As many people have asserted, the caravan is a well funded and organized stunt designed to coincide with the November 6 elections."

I literally can't stop laughing.

Are you saying many people have not asserted that?

Literally the ONLY line from the OP that I quoted and you leave it out of your list.

Well, since you clearly desire that I just repeat my OP, let's include the line you did not repeat:

originally posted by: loam
As many people have asserted, the caravan is a well funded and organized stunt designed to coincide with the November 6 elections. Others have claimed this is an organic event, spontaneously supported by small charities.

So where was I dishonest again? Are either of those statements untrue?

Here, let me quote you before you change it:

Your juvenile replies in this thread are simply not worth very much consideration.

All you've got is shrill protestations, name-calling, baseless accusations and sophomoric logic.

Take for example the question you seem so interested in me addressing. You ask, "who is reaping the most political benefit from talking about the caravan", as if the outcome by definition FORCES the intent.

Wrong.

More likely, once again, some on the left planned a show of histrionics that appears to be back-firing. Just like the Kavanaugh boondoggle.

You fool no one.

My child uses better logical arguments.

edit on 22-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

As many people have asserted, the caravan is a well funded and organized stunt designed to coincide with the November 6 elections.

If this is a well funded and organized stunt designed to coincide with the mid-terms, who would be behind it? Who is reaping the most political benefit from talking about it? Trump and the GOP. Predictably, would't you say?

The caravan in April was good for energizing the right-wing base for weeks, the wave of unaccompanied minors in 2015-2016 was good for months of "invasion" narrative.

If it's a mid-term stunt, doesn't seem likely one to have been concocted to benefit the Democrats.

As for the destination: I haven't seen any mention of it in what I've read but the April caravan went all the way to San Ysidro, which is more than twice as far.

Right now the Trump administration is the most scrutinized administration since Nixon's second term. The left the media Hollyweird all are waiting to pounce if and when he screws up. The Donald is many things but he isnt stupid enough to get involved with something like this, there is very little positive coming from it and a whole lot of potential negative for everybody to latch on to.

LOL if its orchestrated and right now thats just speculation, Id lean towards the it being sponsored by the left, why would the right risk having 7000 people rush the border its #1 potential in a public relations nightmare right after everything is actually falling their way. No much more likely a desperation tactic by the Democrats, remember resist movement? Nothing wrong with sponsoring it either, just be transparent about it. Its when you do sneaky chit that everybody knows you are liars and doing it for political advantage.If it is just a homegrown caravan no affiliation with politics then somebody needs to advise them the correct way to seek asylum
edit on 22-10-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Ah, we're talking about two different things, I thought you referring to them owning United States debt which is why I mentioned Treasury Bills.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
Ask your government to make E-Verify mandatory for all wage and paycheck employees.

Since it is UnConstitutional... please, no...

Let us end this nonsense.

I agree, let's...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

How is this unconstitutional? Check the constitution:

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Source

Derp.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

How is this unconstitutional?

Rotflmao.

Ignorance is ... well, it just is.

Left a wee little bit out, didn't you?

The Necessary and Proper Clause does not stand alone, you do know that, right?

Article 1, Section 8 clearly outlines the specific delegation of powers to the Federal Government.

The Necessary and Proper Clause is clause 18.

Go back and read Clauses 1 thru 17 to see the limitations of the Necessary and Proper Clause.

There is simply ZERO delegated power for the federal government to require any free man or woman in any of the States of the Union to get permission to contract among themselves.

Derp? Yeah, I guess you were looking in a mirror when you typed that.
edit on 22-10-2018 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2018 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So, only the laws that are specified in the constitution are laws? Derp, Derp Derp.

I think you need to go read some law. And maybe the constitution.

Derp is deep in this one...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So, only the laws that are specified in the constitution are laws? Derp, Derp Derp.

Like I said about ignorance...

...sigh...

There are no laws in the Constitution. There are a few Articles, quite a few more Sections, and quite a lot more Clauses.

Article 1, Section 8 Clauses 1 thru 17 happen to be the source of ALL of the lawfully delegated powers of the Federal Government.

PERIOD.

Don't choke on your own Derp, Derper.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I accept your apology, and am glad that I helped you get over your confusion.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We're talking about people who probably think obama is still the president.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That will be at the fault of Trump for not buying into global warming.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Even if they do get into the U.S., that's .00002 of our entire population. You guys are letting the media form your opinions for you. That's 45,000 Americans against every one of these people in this "caravan".

Then go to the border with Peeple, hold up a sign with your address, and we'll all send a letter to your congressmen about letting you house these people. You can be responsible for their well being and be held accountable for every crime they commit. When you're tired of doing that, since it's only 0.00002% of the population, you can get them back to the border to go back home.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"When will the caravan reache the US"

At the rate those "Speedy Gonzales'" are moving?

Yesterday sounds about right.

'

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Personally, my problem is not their numbers, it is that when they arrive, they will not be self-supporting, and money taken involuntarily from US taxpayers with no 'say' in the matter will get burned to support these people.

There is a legal immigration system in place for a reason.

You may think that it is no problem for 45,000 citizens to support every person in this caravan. Maybe, if this were the only group of illegals ever to migrate to the US, but this caravan is only a small portion of all those migrating here.

There are waaaay to many of these people, and although I do not blame the individual migrants for a desire to improve their lives, we all have other expenses we need to handle, not taxes to pay for migrants that then compete for jobs.

Yes … I said 'compete'.

Some folks attest that the migrants only take the lowest jobs that pay dirt poor incomes, and jobs that US citizens do not want to do.

But … if there were no migrants competing for these jobs, then the laws of labor supply and demand would pull the pay up to a competitive level for these jobs, that would entice US citizens to perform them. The pay for these jobs would not be 'dirt poor' income anymore.

Yes, prices of the goods produced would go up due to labor costs, but so be it. That would be a normal natural economy. Right now, we have a subsidized, totally artificially distorted economy.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join