It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Migrant Caravan now 7000??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Kind of, there's no reason for the gangsters to run from themselves?

a reply to: lakenheath24

And they'd smell nice too. I imagine they stink after weeks on the road.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have confidence in smart people like Mattis. They'll build something to keep them away.

I'm dying over here. Do you know anything about Mad dog Mattis? I am dying.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Are they suppose to keep them at bay with harsh words?

Previous methods imagined included warm cookies & milk along with a ride to the nearest food stamp office to have their sensitive little feelings coddled. Harsh words might make em cry. They are victims and it's all our fault they break the law. /sarc Illegal's are treated better than our own poor & homeless. Preaching to the choir huh?

Cool avatar...I like it.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

See you are right-wing. Only right-wing people think others smell. So cmon now, just admit you want to build a shark infested moat with laser beams on their heads.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You do have a point... I wonder when the tanks and air support will arrive?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

But he knows what disaster it would be if they kill them at the border. Literally disaster, ultimate MCA, diplomatic/geopolitical suicide.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I am closet right winger, I have it under control, the urge to kill torments me only if I am alone in the dark.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Would that be a greater disaster than letting them kill our soldiers?

You might as well face it: this is not going to end well. It doesn't matter who wants to see what types of bullets used or who wants the military to do what... the die is cast and all that is left is the waiting.

Trump promised to send the military if they didn't get stopped. I'm holding him to that. He hasn't dropped a promise yet he could keep.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

But he knows what disaster it would be if they kill them at the border. Literally disaster, ultimate MCA, diplomatic/geopolitical suicide.

I have a feeling he doesn't care too much about politics. He was the one that wanted to go all crazy on North Korea. He has a lot of pent up fight in him, and we may be seeing it sooner than later.

edit on 22-10-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

All I know is, I am boycotting Taco Bell and Corona. Screw u Mexico!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh, they'll be gone long before there's any chance of being in danger.

Their parting words will be something like this: "Oh, don't worry, they won't shoot.", all while moving south, away from those soldiers, many of them combat veterans, "who won't shoot".

Were I a "refugee", I'd be having second thoughts. This is an all or nothing play. Someone is going to die, if a bout of common sense doesn't break out. Kids. Mothers.

They're going to push, and push, and push. Someone is going to die. ...and some will dance with ghoulish delight that they scored a point in the continuing "...but Trump" saga. Appropriate that it's approaching Halloween, I guess.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Early this morning, @RealDonaldTrump this was his tweet:

Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!

twitter.com...

We have a conundrum. Women and children are always mixed in with the bad guys. Why?

If you had hundreds of gang members, unknown Middle Eastern invaders, and assorted criminals invading our border, the military would take forceful action. But, with women and children mixed in, they can't. The bad actors, both the organizers and their marchers, know this.

Thousands of people marching toward our country is a small army. They are being fed, clothed, watered, and otherwise administered to by somebody.

This will not be the last invasion. IMO, Mexico is complicit.

Our country, if all this hype is true, is about to get invaded by an army that has embedded women and children.

As they approach, separate the women and children. Remember, women are not always good "guys" either.

Then, take the men and deport them immediately. If you live along the border, stay safe, and be prepared.

BUILD THE WALL!

edit on 22-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Maiming is better, cuz it takes out three peeps. You know, two to carry the third. You could kick them in the goolies with those horsey heels. Do you paint those things BTW?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

E-Verify should be required for all US employees. Why not? If you have nothing to hide, and don't work under the table, then verify your right to work in the US.

Please contact you Senators, congress folks, state and local officials to make E-verify mandatory. Why not? The system is already in place - let's use it.

I am sure this is an issue that the left and the right can both get behind.

What say you ATS?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's the same tactics used in Vietnam by the Vietnamese. They would strap bombs to kids and sent them into military targets. They would even attach grenades to infants and throw the infants into the foxholes. Caused a lot of PTSD that way... I cannot begin to imagine what went through our soldiers' minds.

This is how third-world countries think. They don't share our 'civilized' values. Collateral damage is meaningless to them. Unless we fight them on their terms, we lose. The high road is a nice ideal, but it leads to the cemetery far too often.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No unfortunately that's a real horse with a real wig. An artist is doing those photos, I also have a black one with pearls in the hair.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Put down the mob. This is ridiculously disgusting.

Zero respect for American law and it's people.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Put down the mob. This is ridiculously disgusting.

Zero respect for American law and it's people.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This is how third-world countries think. They don't share our 'civilized' values. Collateral damage is meaningless to them. Unless we fight them on their terms, we lose. The high road is a nice ideal, but it leads to the cemetery far too often.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Did the shooting start? Did I miss anything? I had to hop on a plane to Chicago to get some pointers on gang violence. Then I'm off to Portland to help thin down the homeless population.

I'll meet you at the border for the big hoedown.

DB, call me if you want that steak done right. And I'm paying, you cheapskate.

edit on 22-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join