It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Migrant Caravan now 7000??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If YOU didn't count, how can you claim to know anything of it?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
This is the fuse that will ignite a war, how big a war will it be?

This could be "the beginning of the end".

(no, I do not fear "brown" people. You can only be "nice" for so long, before it is a detrimental to the host)

War?
I was not aware the caravan was armed?
Don't both sides have to be armed for it to be WAR?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Then what's your solution? Let's say they come to the border and do the exact same thing they did at the Mexican border? What would you have our military or police do? Stand and watch? Just let the invaders do a beat-down on them? Not fight back?

These are violent people. They already showed that, clearly. Trump is sending the military. The military is going to protect both the border and themselves.

Again, we didn't start it. You want to blame someone? Blame the fools who are walking into harms way intentionally.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Because you(?) said it was there and I'm using logic sans the paranoia you guys have. "Soros paid them" puhlease...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Oh, it's real... it was a close-up,and that was a pretty decent stack of cash.

Or are you saying they're bringing counterfeit currency into the US? You do realize that's a felony?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Whats with the Stormy Daniels Avatar?

Does it cause lust in your heart?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

www.apnews.com...
"He vowed to reach the U.S. border, still nearly 2,000 road miles away at its closest point. “Anything that happens, even if they kill me, is better than going back to Honduras,” he said."

As horrible as it is, sometimes deadly force is warranted.
Sure nobody wants to see women or children, or anyone die, it's horrible, but we really have to see this for what it is and take the emotion out of it.

It is an invasion.

If China Dropped ten thousands peasants wearing parachutes from an airplane onto our land, what would we call it.

If Russia sent 10K people to our eastern shores on a boat, what would we call it?

If North Korea flooded our Northern border with 10K people, it would be an invasion.

It's an invasion!!! I'm using the number of 10k but I actually think it would be a bigger number.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TheRedneck & DBCowboy

It's their entire belongings and nobody of us counted how much it was, if it is real at all...

So who is giving them counterfeit money?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Because you(?) said it was there and I'm using logic sans the paranoia you guys have. "Soros paid them" puhlease...

You wanna quote where I said that?

Yeah didn't think so.

So basically you are full of #, obvious.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You can use waterguns to push them back. The fence is a lot more stable than what mexico had. Make announcements how they all will be sent back. If they keep pushing teargas, waterguns and rubber bullets. Nobody says it will be easy but you can't kill them.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Quick go back a few pages, try to find it.

Go to the post where I linked NYT saying it wasn't Democrats or Soros and I jokingly imply it must be the GOP

Hurry nao, wouldn't want you to look like an idiot.

^_^

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I said the fuse that ignites a war.

From what I have seen, most have two arms there.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No coffee spiked. Not a big coffee drinker either, though I do have an occasional cup. But I understand where you are coming from. The whole thing did not go as I expected.

I mean the joke was obviously that I took what he wrote literally. It is impossible to poop on an entire country in one go, or fornicate with a physical landmass. I star that poster all the time because I think he is funny.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

TheRedneck said it. I wasn't sure, I am arguing with three people...

link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: shooterbrody

I said the fuse that ignites a war.

A war between the us and mexico?

From what I have seen, most have two arms there.

Very well played for a Monday!

link   

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID YOU WERE OPPOSED TO!

The original post you took offense to suggested using rubber bullets if they approached the border, tranquilizer darts if they crossed it, and actual bullets only if they attacked our enforcers.

Sheesh, pick a position!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Gangs? Organized crime is big in South America...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

With their children. Yet you're the unsympathetic one, you meanie.

Is Trump moving military units to the border in actuality, or is this wishful thinking on our part. He certainly has the authority, and we presume the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing.

What is that GI, or Marine, when confronted by a woman and a baby--and we both know that's what's going to happen--in front of their M4?

Honduras, Guatemala, and Mexico need to pay a very steep price for this. Cutting into their foreign aid is a start. Others will occur with a bit of thought.

For clarity's sake: ...and, NO, I am not advocating war, or invading any of those countries. Sad that I have to add that so as to prevent stupid accusations.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I am against the bullets under no circumstances bullets. How hard to grasp is that?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
82 more days of this?

Ha.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join