It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Details About the Redacted Sections of the Carter Page FISA Spy Warrant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
October 22, 2018

Here is new information about what's inside the Carter Page FISA Spy Warrant.

New as of 10.19.2018: www.theepochtimes.com...

I find this excerpt intriguing..

“The Third Hardy Declaration explains that disclosure of redacted information in the Carter Page FISA documents “could reasonably be expected to interfere with the pending Russian election interference investigation if publicly disclosed at this time.”

This includes: aspects of the investigation not previously made public.

Since Bob Mueller has told President Trump that HE is NOT a Target, whom else could be? Hmmmm????

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Informants. These redactions would reveal the informants, plants in the Trump campaign used to spy on them, and Page of course too...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

And how much taxpayer money was given to them for illegally spying on Americans.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Bull#...

I am done with the ongoing investigation, sources and methods and national security excuses being used to cover up DOJ/FBI criminal activity.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Bull#...
I am done with the ongoing investigation, sources and methods and national security excuses being used to cover up DOJ/FBI criminal activity.

What's worse is several news outlets actually have the full un-redacted FISA, courtesy of Indicted James Wolfe.
www.politico.com...

This explains why the MSM is fighting just as hard to keep the details redacted, as Australia, England, and certain Democrats in Congress.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bull#...

What's worse is several news outlets actually have the full un-redacted FISA, courtesy of Indicted James Wolfe.
www.politico.com...

This explains why the MSM is fighting just as hard to keep the details redacted, as Australia, England, and certain Democrats in Congress.

What they WILL NOT cover is sometimes more interesting than what they WILL cover.
What a bunch of d-bags.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Its hard to tell how to trust now days.

www.youtube.com...

Like, I can't tell if that guy is genuinely angry or a #ing nutcase, but I feel him. And that guy on the right, I feel sorry for him having to go through that... but I don't trust people who can remain that unreasonably calm in the face of someone flipping the # out like that

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: carewemust

Bull#...

www.politico.com...

What they WILL NOT cover is sometimes more interesting than what they WILL cover.
What a bunch of d-bags.

Very true. The liberal media only covers SPYGATE-FISA when President Trump threatens to release information, threatens to fire someone, or the OIG releases a big report...and then sections of the report does not implicate top level Democrats (i.e. Hillary's crimes against children) and MSM/FBI exchanging favors..

Even though James Wolfe's indictment is critically important, the liberal media never reported it, because THEY were involved in his crimes.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The target is the guy who leaked the NOC list. And now the only copy is being traded and stolen around the globe by cunning spies.

Doesn't seem so far fetched when you consider what they left out...

The DOJ withheld eight categories of information in the Page documents, pursuant to Exemption 7(E) (page 9):

information about the investigative focus of these applications;
information about collection and analysis of information;
information about specific techniques used in the national-security investigations;
information about specific databases used for law enforcement purposes;
information about payments to confidential sources;
detailed information about targets, dates, and scope of surveillance;
information about dates and types of investigations; and
investigative strategies for particular evidence.

The DOJ withheld four categories of private information in the Page documents, pursuant to Exemption 6 and Exemption 7(E) (page 9):

identifying information for FBI agents;
personal information about Page;
identifying information about a FISC deputy clerk and an NSD attorney; and
identifying information about a third-party source.

Really when you consider each individual group of information they left out as whole its clear they redacted quite a large amount of potentially juicy information. Buncha dirty bastards.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IndyFront

Honestly that was a pretty radical allegation and that dude got lit... deserves a thread really don't want to derail.

new topics

top topics

join