It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening Now, Is NASA hiding the Mars ctvolconic Plume?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The European Space Agency has released a photo of what appears to be a volcanic plume rising from the Mars Arsia Mons volcano. NASA has said that there has been no volcanic activity on Mars for over 50 million years. Yet, what is this then? Go to Flicker and see more photos from the ESA.

VMC Image acquired on 24-09-2018 at 14:27:40 at an altitude of 9847.70 km above Mars, on Mars Express orbit number 18637. Image #2 out of 8 from this observation. Credit: ESA - European Space Agency, www.flickr.com...

Even stranger, is that not only has NASA not mentioned this plume, but it CANNOT be seen from it's photos either! WTF NASA?
www.msss.com...
edit on V122018Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 21 Oct 2018 23:12:31 -05001 by Violater1 because: gerggar

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
NASA sprung trying to hide something, wow....I'm blown away

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm currently trying to find it on the ESA website...it's pretty difficult for me to navigate around it. www.esa.int...

I hope this isn't BS. I could use some help sifting through the numerous ESA files.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Try this one:

linky

It's from earlier, but same area and maybe similar phenomena to what we see in OP?
edit on 10/21/2018 by Admitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

3 nipples. Total Recall was right about Martians.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How is it that you can go to all of the work to post a new thread with pics and links but you can't spend 30 seconds searching the New Topics page for the word "Mars" or "volcano"??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Damn that is cool, WTH is up with the 3 "mountains" precisely placed in a straight, evenly placed row and the fourth above creating one immense triangle. All the same size too, almost looks like intelligence behind it and maybe what we're seeing is the creation of the fourth "point".
What might the implications be if this isn't just a random event?( before anyone gets their knickers in a knot I'm merely speculating!)
Are these all visible on past Martian pics from that same place?(guess I'll go see if I can hunt down an answer).
Thanks OP for the interesting find.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
How is it that you can go to all of the work to post a new thread with pics and links but you can't spend 30 seconds searching the New Topics page for the word "Mars" or "volcano"??

So endless threads about Kavanaugh, democrats, Trump etc are cool but two threads about a possible volcano on Mars is enough to provoke a response? Smh.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder

How is that anyone actually cares if there is a 2nd thread on something? OMG the horror

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Terraforming,is that a word? Or a likely thing? Idk,just biffing it out there.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

top topics

join