It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Avenatti Lived the High Life While Owing Millions to IRS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Looks like the creepy lawyer Michael Avenatti is in some hot water.

He's owes tones to the IRS and has all kinds of liens and judgements to boot.

Big spender too and he keeps great company like Stormy horse face and some other beauties connected to the Brett Kavanaugh smear.

He wants to be President some day and apparently has his own little PAC😃

I nominate him for shyster of the decade award 😎

Michael Avenatti Lived the High Life While Owing Millions to IRS

On the Fourth of July, Michael Avenatti suited up for a CNN interview and floated his name as a contender against President Trump in 2020.

Asked why he’d be qualified, Avenatti told anchor Jim Sciutto, “Because I have three things that this president lacks, Jim—brains, heart and courage. And I think I have those in spades compared to this president.”

Scuitto then told Avenatti he’d face scrutiny over his finances, including his former law firm’s then-unpaid $2.4-million bill to the IRS. “You know, look, I’ll be happy to put my tax records and background up against the president’s background and his tax records. Of course, he won’t release any of that information,” Avenatti replied, before changing the subject to his political platform.

"Vote Avenatti for the People !!"

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sounds like the guy has been a con for a long time, an excellent deceiver. He is more than qualified as a candidate for president in that aspect, actually just as crooked if not worse than our last two main presidential candidates.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When will this sleazebag lawyer Avianté drop out of the news cycle permanently? Cant we just drone this jack-anus? ...politics is breaking my sanity lately. I hope I can survive 2020!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Show me an honest lawyer and I'll show you where Hoffa is buried.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Al Sharpton owes $4 million and is not in jail. Avenatti owes millions and is not in jail. What do they both have in common? Both are sleazy and both are Democrats. Obama's first Treasury Secretary had to pay $100K in back taxes before he could be confirmed. Do you see a common trait here?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
POS Avenatti reminds me of a lawyer joke:

Q.- How do you get a lawyer down of the tree ?
A.- You cut the rope

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Someone will be along shortly to remind us that Trump does pay his taxes... However he abides by his fiduciary duties to reduce his taxes as much as possible. Which is apparently a bad thing to collectivists.

top topics

join