It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They're GREY, not GREEN!" - The incredibly strange 1940 UK abduction of Robert Hall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
[PART ONE]

Sometimes, fascinating 'small' stories can materialise out of nowhere, many decades after the event. For UFO researcher, Richard D. Hall, this occurred in Sept 2008 when advertising a presentation about UFOs and aliens that he was due to give at Caedmon Hall, Gateshead, Newcastle, in the UK. The details of the case seem ridiculous, but the witness himself is an amiable, matter-of-fact individual with no outward reason to lie about an event that stretches back to the Spring of 1940 - even before Foo-Fighters, the 'Invasion of LA', Ken Arnold and the Roswell mess. That alone makes this a fascinating abduction story.

“Well, I've seen them,” said an emphatic Robert Hall (above, no relation to Richard D. Hall) in a telephone call. He was 5-years-old in 1940 when, with a friend, he witnessed a UFO appear from behind an “invisible barrier” in his street in Bensham. Both boys were allegedly abducted and examined by “horrible creatures”. Robert's uncle, Ernie, a coal merchant who lived in the next street, also witnessed one of the occupants.

Robert claimed he'd been ridiculed since 1940, and was initially reluctant to go into detail again. He'd previously spoken to researcher Gary Heseltine in 2003, the latter informing Richard Hall that, in person, Robert seemed entirely genuine. Sadly, his uncle Ernie's senile dementia made him an unreliable witness, but Robert's sister, Rhoda (aged 7 in 1940), without prompting from Heseltine, remembered seeing scientists in the area days after the event, as well as a reporter from The Chronicle 'threatening' Robert to tell his story. It seemed that something strange had definitely occurred, and a subsequent interview with Richard Hall helped to flesh out this bizarre tale.

Robert was a maverick child, rebellious but kind and helpful, too. One morning in 1940 when he and a friend were watching an endless array of marching soldiers, he spotted an extremely bright light zig-zagging across the sky. Bored of the marches, they later made their way home and came across a curious sight in their street:

You know when you look through a fire, and it's wobbly? Well, that seemed to be their barrier. All you could see was the railway, because we didn't see it till you got through, like a barrier. And we ran into these horrible creatures. Now, they seemed to be pleased because they had put something at each side of the wall, and if you were too tall it affected you, or something.

The creatures grabbed hold of both boys, Robert describing 18 or 19 beings: one very tall one resembled “Bigfoot”; some were 4-foot-tall 'grey' types; one seemed to wear a “diver's mask”; and another was a tall, blond, long-haired “very good looking bloke... he had a kind of robe on”. Agreeing to be examined, Robert went into the egg-shaped craft measuring 12 to 14 feet, which was now located in a back lane.

Incidentally, abduction researcher Derrel Simms had collated the following illustrations of reported alien abductors - curiously similar to Robert Hall's descriptions:

He took me through into there, examined me, took some blood out of the back of my neck, and he said, “If you ever lift your head up, you will be killed instantly”. And I was petrified, I was nearly peeing myself. They examined me, they brought me out and they were as pleased as punch with me, but I was really bad, I tell you, I was shaking, and I stood beside these other creatures who were like men, but the tallest one was about 4-foot, and they went down to about 2-foot. There were three of them.

Now outside the craft while standing beside these small “men”, Robert saw some nearby girls hysterical with fear, and a large black dog appeared to threaten them until Robert grabbed a thing off the belt of one of the 'short men' and pointed it at the mutt, which instantly became docile. Curiously, he also saw a woman exit the craft holding a baby. Urged to escape by his friend, Robert ran towards the local paper shop, meeting soldiers on the way...

I said to the soldiers, “There's some horrible creatures down the lane. “Ohhhh,” he says, “it's children having a game, man”. I said, “Look at the marks on my face, man. It isn't!” Of course the officer said, “Come on, there's a pistol, go round the corner”, making himself look big, and when he saw what went on, he fired the pistol. All hell broke loose.

People began running everywhere, the craft having raised high into the sky by then. Robert has always wondered how all the creatures managed to fit into such a small craft, and also believes hundreds of other people must have seen it.

His parents didn't believe this wild tale, telling him to keep it to himself, but three days later, events took on a very strange turn indeed. The next morning, on the way to the paper shop, Robert claims a “grey” chased him up the back lane, and as he screamed, his uncle Ernie...

... smashed its head in with a shovel. He says, “I've never seen anything like it. Get Sergeant Brooks on Saltwell Road”... And Sergeant Brooks comes along and I says, “He's killed it, he's killed it!” He says, “Killed what?” and he went for his truncheon; he had his old-fashioned police mac on and he came round the corner... he crossed himself and said, “By God, I've never seen anything like it!” They put it in a coal sack, and pulled it into the back yard. The coal place is still there to this day – they pulled it into there.

The copper told Robert to go home but he refused, protesting “There is your proof!” Twenty minutes later, a vehicle took the body to a secret location half a mile away, underneath St Cuthbert's Church where it was stored for three months in a small chamber. The next day, men in white overalls carrying little suitcases searched all the houses in the street; indeed, professors, scientists from Edinburgh and London investigators came to Robert's home, much to his father's chagrin.

[CONTINUED BELOW]

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
[PART TWO]

Richard D Hall and Robert Hall in the location where the alien was killed.

Robert suffered watery eyes and headaches for two days, and a small triangular mark was embedded in his left cheek for eight years. Army or government officials intimidated him after the event, warning he'd be killed if he spoke out. A high-ranking Air Force officer called “Marshall” interviewed him, showing him a spinning-top and asking if the craft resembled it. An Evening Chronicle reporter allegedly punched Robert when he later refused to speak to the paper. In addition, Roberts claims he was followed to school every day and that the school has a record of his incident.

Richard Hall spoke to Derrel Simms (the abduction researcher who compiled the drawings shown previously) who compared Robert's creatures to other well-known cases such as Travis Walton and wilder contactee accounts where the typical 'blond' is often referred to as a hybrid being. Simms himself claims he was abducted in 1952, and doesn't doubt claims can date back to the 1940s and earlier before it became common-place to report them. Regarding the death threat if Robert raised his head, Simms believed it was telepathically received and that something was being installed or removed from Robert's neck.

Most bizarre of all, and contrary to his general demeanour, Robert claims the aliens said they were looking for “relatives of Moses”, and wondered if he was the “son of Adam”, in addition to asking why humans were fighting each other in the ongoing war. My BS-detector started exploding at this point, but it's such a curious case as a whole that it was worth following Richard Hall's deeper investigation.

Using the area's electoral records of 1939, Richard tracked down various residents. Ann, Lilly and John Anderson had been evacuated in 1940, but Ann provided the names of living street residents, ten of whom could not remember the event, but one person did claim an unusual occurrence that year. Ada Waff's parents ran the local shop next to the 'landing site' and also owned the coal yard where the dead being was dragged. She recalls children always played in that back lane...

It sounds feasible that he hit it round the head with a shovel, but I can never understand how it was not talked about in my family's house; I'm sure it wasn't.

A fat lot of use she was, then. But what about police officer Sergeant Brooks? A 1927 police photograph does include PC49 William Brooks who did indeed live in the area. His son Vernon and granddaughter Verna were interviewed – Verna knows nothing at all, and Vernon recalled being evacuated in 1940, but was insistent that Brooks would never have 'crossed himself' as Robert claimed, and had never spoken to his relatives about a 'creature'. So a fat lot of use they were, too.

One final nugget of info - Robert rang a late-night radio talk show, Alan Robson's Night Owls, so Richard Hall contacted the studio, Robson informing him that people had rung in to confirm the story. Unfortunately, no archived calls or callers' details from that evening exist, but Robson did write to say:

Unfortunately, we don't have recordings of programmes from 8 or 9 years ago and are therefore unable to provide any audio. However, I can confirm at the time numerous callers did remember the events in 1940 and reading about them in local newspapers.

Right – so SURELY archived newspaper records from January to July 1940 would reveal someth... NOPE. Nothing. Zip, Nada. Ultimately, we're left with a believable individual with no corroborating evidence, let alone from the elephant in the room: the friend who shared his abduction experience.

One final curious footnote: Robert Hall originally contacted Heseltine in 2003 to emphatically explain that the term “Little Green Men” originated on his street in 1940 after the events – he described the beings to others as “Little Grey Men”, but he was misheard. Whatever Robert Hall is, he's thoroughly entertaining! He can have the last word:

Now I don't know if they were aliens of Old Nick.. I mean the Devil's mob, you know what I mean, but I had people from Christian Churches... and the older ones in their nineties say, “Don't do anything, don't say sorry to nobody." They knew about it and they wanted to keep it quiet. Well, I thought the truth should come out... They're more frightened of us than we are of them...They're not damned GREEN, there wasn't one green one among the lot of them. They were GREY. All these years they took the mick, saying they were green. They WEREN'T. They were GREY. With big eyes. Scared the hell out of us.

Whatever one makes of this wild, entertaining tale, one thing seems clear to me: Robert Hall believes what he witnessed was real. Whether we can join in that belief is the obvious question, but there is something eternally fascinating about this quaint little story - maybe it's the unusual year, maybe it's Robert's likeable persona, maybe it's the sheer entertainment factor at the heart of it all.

Here's the full YouTube documentary by Richard D. Hall:

You can also read a detailed article from The Northern Echo

edit on 21-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP....I was also taken by a Group of different looking characters...a co-operative if you will of five different types of beings led and controlled by Military Humans wearing Blue One-Piece Uniforms.....and also by a different Group of not greys but similar to greys in looks only except they were very wrinkled and old looking...Leaders wore Purple robes.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

This is pretty much what it's all about - claims and plausibility. Neither of which have ever led to confirmation in spite of them occasionally being persuasive. Take the PC Godfrey incident for example. David Clarke and Andy Roberts put it all down to psychological misfirings a few years ago in the Fortean Times. Jenny Randles made a similarly persuasive case that the incident was extraordinary and Godfrey himself remains convinced he literally saw what he said he saw.

With regards to Hall's story, I can't help feeling doubtful. Stories with this level of activity and narrative tend to leave me cold. There's a vibe of whoever was sending Len Stringfield letters years ago. I've listened to, and read, a lot of stories and people in ufology and some don't ring true. Bob Dean and Strieber spring to mind and the person you mentioned, Derrel Sims, is one of the best tall tale tellers in the field. He is astoundingly fluent in his patter! Reference him for humour and never for strengthening a case.

It's possible Hall has a memory from the time that's been subsequently buried beneath decades of embellishment. I wonder if a child hit another child? He could believe every word he says and trust his memories. Due to the research of Rich. D. Hall, it seems highly unlikely to be an accurate memory. If it was re-enacted they'd need half the street, 18 aliens and local plod and I don't mean that as an argument to absurdity. It's weighing up his claims/memories against those of others and finding they lack substance.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
There was a war on you know.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
A fascinating story for sure.

As time goes on we tend to remember things that didn't necessarily happen - or at least in a different way than they actually did. At the end of the day, the coutnry was at war - this could quite easily be a child's mind trying to make sense of it all.

Things like... why would a child be made aware of where the body was kept and for how long? If anything, once the situation had happened a child wouldn't be told anything.

I don't completely doubt the possiblity of abduction and there are a few details in this case that may suggest "something" happned that day. But it was possibly a mundain event, in a country at war, blown out of proportion by an imaginitive child.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ummmmm 5 years before this happened he was a fetus.... BS radar pinging like crazy here. This guy was either molested as a kid and this is his brains way of hiding, his uncle actually killed the rapist in the alley way and his mate, who was a cop, helped him dispose of the body and they just played along with his abduction story to cover their ass OR he's full of #.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

This is pretty much what it's all about - claims and plausibility. Neither of which have ever led to confirmation in spite of them occasionally being persuasive. Take the PC Godfrey incident for example. David Clarke and Andy Roberts put it all down to psychological misfirings a few years ago in the Fortean Times. Jenny Randles made a similarly persuasive case that the incident was extraordinary and Godfrey himself remains convinced he literally saw what he said he saw.

With regards to Hall's story, I can't help feeling doubtful. Stories with this level of activity and narrative tend to leave me cold. There's a vibe of whoever was sending Len Stringfield letters years ago. I've listened to, and read, a lot of stories and people in ufology and some don't ring true. Bob Dean and Strieber spring to mind and the person you mentioned, Derrel Sims, is one of the best tall tale tellers in the field. He is astoundingly fluent in his patter! Reference him for humour and never for strengthening a case.

It's possible Hall has a memory from the time that's been subsequently buried beneath decades of embellishment. I wonder if a child hit another child? He could believe every word he says and trust his memories. Due to the research of Rich. D. Hall, it seems highly unlikely to be an accurate memory. If it was re-enacted they'd need half the street, 18 aliens and local plod and I don't mean that as an argument to absurdity. It's weighing up his claims/memories against those of others and finding they lack substance.

I am an abductee whose first online interactions ever came right here on ATS...I came here out of curiosity...and I stayed...glad I did.

It has been my personal experience that 99% of the online and media driven information has in some way to some degree been bastardised....ALL TRUTHS ARE TAINITED WITH SOME SORT OF LIES.....even if it is one tiny detail no one would consider important.

This forces the public to either willingly and voluntarily accept compromise of the truth hoping to get more truths than lies in the deal or reject everything because the evidence has been tainted.

You see we are forced to deal in ISSUES LIKE CLAIMS AND PLAUSABILITY....which technically can never lead to confirmation and now we all know WHY THINGS SEEM PLAUSABLE because the truths are always buried and bastardised under lies....yes we can pick up the bits of truth and they present as plausibility until we are forced to consider the entirety of the data we are involved in and then things go south fast in terms of accepting any data at all as proof of anything......we all default to plausible...which is what TPTB wish us to do.

I just spent time with a group of people in a BookClub I had them all read Karla Turners book Taken....normal cross-section of people.....I WANTED them to read the book and see the extreme contrasts between the accounts Karla chose to put in her book.....I KNEW they would read the book and BALK.....I EXPECTED them to balk.....you see it is this way...if you KNOW the TRUTHS then you can in fact find productive ways to reverse the damages TPTB have done to the entire topic ....instead of asking everyone to believe every page of the book which is what they almost all expected ...I asked them to NOT BELIEVE....and then I whittled down the lies and deceptions which were inclusive within the book and pared everything down to what I know to be TRUTHS....yes there are truths in the book of course but you must be able to chip away the concretion of deceptions surrounding eacj tiny bit of it...without getting specific there was only one sentence in the entire book I wanted the Group to remember and focus on....so this shows you where we stand...I respect Karla incredibly....her work is pioneering and will always be on my bookshelf and in my conversations....but even when a researcher is as astute committed passionate and vested as Karla was we have to pare down the data until we get to pure truths.

IMHO Robert Hall is telling full truths in his personal videos.

IMHO the Alien Hunter is an odd-ball, deeply vested but still an odd-ball,I dont trust him.

I absolutely believe everything Hall says in his videos...every word....zero as you say embellishment..ALL TRUTH...and the incident is not SINGULAR there are others that are similar....I would strongly suggest anyone interested in discovering the TRUTHS take Mr.Halls data very very seriously....and if you are in it for entertainment value enjoy yourself its quite a cool story on any level.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Cool story. But the strange thing is that this bloke was just 5 years old and yet there appears to have been no adult supervision whilst they are gazing at the soldiers passing by. He's also described as "a maverick child, rebellious but kind and helpful". At five years old?

So yep good story and that's probably all it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Cool story. But the strange thing is that this bloke was just 5 years old and yet there appears to have been no adult supervision whilst they are gazing at the soldiers passing by. He's also described as "a maverick child, rebellious but kind and helpful". At five years old?

More than just...cool....IMHO it is a TRUE STATEMENT...….the usual dynamic is present with Children in a Group/Alone being targeted while they behave normally....and while there is minimal adult supervision...a dynamic that is normal and one these abductors count on and work within.

Between 5-7years old is also a very common age for kids to be abducted.

Yes 5 year olds have personalities and espouse and project qualities they have learned....do you find part of being human mysterious or odd for some reason?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I am one of the first to smell stuff that may not be there from too many getting my hopes up.

But in defense here to the points you make which are very valid in today's society but not so much out of the norm in 40s society.

The no adult supervision doesn't sound too out of the question at all for the time.

How the kid was described and a few other points does sound like dressing it up a little.

a reply to: ConsciousRoots

This is no doubt a scenario which could explain this and many other incidents of a similar nature where kids are involved and abducted and the claim is aliens with details of traumatic experiments taking place on them.

Most bizarre of all, and contrary to his general demeanour, Robert claims the aliens said they were looking for “relatives of Moses”, and wondered if he was the “son of Adam”, in addition to asking why humans were fighting each other in the ongoing war. My BS-detector started exploding at this point, but it's such a curious case as a whole that it was worth following Richard Hall's deeper investigation.

Ones BS meter should,

But its what could be considered delusional ramblings like this part of his story that make it much much more so interesting.

I love the idea that religion is very closely tied to ufology and things of a paranormal nature and that both science and religion complement each other instead of contradict each other like so many argue.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm trying to remember things I did when I was five years old. Nothing as memorable as being abducted by aliens, so maybe that's why it's so difficult. I know what town I was in. I have revisited the street and seen the house since then, so I know the lay of the land. And there are specific details of things I remember (or at least remember remembering in that way of keeping memories alive). So I guess it's possible he could remember.

Obviously, finding the other kid who was abducted would go a long way towards corroboration.

But still... It's so long ago, and the story seems to have been unfortunately contaminated with later alien tropes. So it's just another thing to put in the pile of stuff that doesn't lead anywhere.

Ufology is just the worst.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have very good memory recall from age 4, we are all different though and some kids are very imaginative.
I do wonder if they attend theatres that showed american films. Like this one involved tapping into the neck.
There is a list of scary movies out at the time. British had their own movies of course.

The Ape is a 1940 American horror film directed and produced by William Nigh, co-written by Curt Siodmak, and starring Boris Karloff.[1] Produced and distributed by Monogram Pictures, it was the last film in Karloff's nine-picture contract with Monogram.[2] Doctor Adrian then concocts an idea: he will tear off the ape's flesh and use its skin to disguise himself as the escaped circus animal and murder townspeople in order to extract their spinal fluid. Thus the murders will be blamed on the Ape and he, himself, will manage to avoid any suspicion.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have doubts about any accuracy to the memories because for one thing the comings and goings right out in public, like the woman with the baby seem a bit much where did she come from. The Boy could have heard other say the body was being held at the location he mentioned but 3 months? An alien left to sit that long is preposterous.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'm trying to remember things I did when I was five years old. Nothing as memorable as being abducted by aliens, so maybe that's why it's so difficult.

I have a crystal clear memory of being age 5 or 6 and going to a park with a girl the same age who I still know today. We weren't allowed and our parents showed up so we ran off holding hands and locked ourselves in my parents' bathroom. Turns out it never happened. I brought it up with family when we were on a nostalgia trip late one night. The memory remains very clear in two parts and one of them was my dad opening the bathroom door lock from outside. Obviously there's no way I could see it from the other side of the door and yet I can picture it right now.

Must have been a vivid dream that stuck in my memories - a classic false memory.

a reply to: mirageman

Different times. There are loads of wartime and post-50s B&W images of young kids playing in the alleyways. Around the 1990s it changed and kids stopped playing out; before then young kids were the responsibility of older kids and older siblings.

a reply to: one4all

I absolutely believe everything Hall says in his videos...every word....zero as you say embellishment..ALL TRUTH...and the incident is not SINGULAR there are others that are similar....I would strongly suggest anyone interested in discovering the TRUTHS take Mr.Halls data very very seriously....and if you are in it for entertainment value enjoy yourself its quite a cool story on any level.

I won't argue with you over it as it's all opinion and judgement. Some cases are persuasive to me and this isn't one of them. The Godfrey one I mentioned is more interesting imo because there were secondary witnesses who backed him up and there's a recorded timeline that began on the day he reported it. Each to their own.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How many people wanna bet they and the Clockwork Elves are the same people? I bet the hyper-dimensional insect beings from the 11th dimension are laughing their asses off at stupid ass humans who think they're "demons". I mean, back in the day before Christianity and Islam took over 'daemon' wasn't even a bad thing, it was more of an interdimensional spirit-based life-form that appeared to worthy humans to impart upon them useful knowledge to better their own lives. They're not "invader", let alone DEMONS. I think its high time humanity realized that the universe is too big to support only one form of life.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I have a crystal clear memory of being age 5 or 6 and going to a park with a girl the same age who I still know today. We weren't allowed and our parents showed up so we ran off holding hands and locked ourselves in my parents' bathroom. Turns out it never happened. I brought it up with family when we were on a nostalgia trip late one night. The memory remains very clear in two parts and one of them was my dad opening the bathroom door lock from outside. Obviously there's no way I could see it from the other side of the door and yet I can picture it right now. Must have been a vivid dream that stuck in my memories - a classic false memory.

A memory like this one would be much more important to the child than the adults who dealt with their kids day in and day out.
Maybe it is the Family who misremembers at least part of your memory is likely real.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The girl (adult now) doesn't remember it and neither do our parents. The clincher for me is the clear memory of my dad opening the door from his perspective. It's still a vivid memory and I'm writing this with the events playing out in my mind. If anything, it's extraordinary how it's remained like a video sequence for so long. The grass of the field, hay bales in a nearby farmer's field, the colours and the panicky excitement of us being chased.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Thanks for the cool story, could be an episode from twin peaks,

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: SeaWorthy
It's still a vivid memory and I'm writing this with the events playing out in my mind.

I have a very vivid memory of a dream I had at that age that with a little embellishment could easily be interpreted as a clouded alien abduction memory. It involved my dad and brothers fishing alongside an irrigation creek or levee at night. I can see the lights from the small town reflecting on the water. The fishing stops and bank gets muddy, and we decide to take a taxicab back home, which would be unheard of at the time, given where I was living and how frugal/poor my parents were. My dad brothers get into the yellow, rounded taxi, but when I try to do it, somehow it has gotten too small for me to fit in. So I'm stranded at night, in the dark, trying at age 4 or 5 to figure out a way to get home. Then I notice a bridge a little farther down the levee. I head toward it, but when I get to it and touch it, it's soft and leaves fingerprints in it like modeling clay. I try to make it across, but hold back. My younger brother, who was no more than a toddler at the time, somehow is out of the taxi and tries to make it across, but the bridge basically collapses and throws him into the water. The last vision of the dream is my younger brother suspended in water, sinking, but the point of view is from below the surface of the water as he drifts down.

Now, that's a pretty good memory of a dream, I think. And I know it's a dream because so much of it didn't make sense. But the details were there. The mud. My brothers little gray coat with a black "Charlie Brown" zig-zag along the bottom. My fingers making an indentation in the bridge.

Was the cab a small UFO? Was it all a cover memory? I doubt it, but who knows? The longer I live, the less sure I am of exactly what happened to me in my life. Sometimes I think that rather than hypnotize people for psychiatric treatment to remember things that happened to them in the past, maybe it would be better to put shield memories in place or make them forget altogether. Sometimes only I have my own memories to define my life, but since they're obviously faulty, I can't be sure of anything. The bad things I did or experienced in my life may never have actually happened. Can't be sure of anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'd high five you for this post if it was possible.

We're the sum of our experiences and memories are our subjective evidence of everything. They're also experiences and play a part in creating the way we interpret the world. When we acknowledge some memories are false it raises questions of who we are and can lead to an existential limbo of conviction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join