It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Start WW3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

originally posted by: Lysergic
Gotta raise the BS flag on this starting WW3.

The incident is showing the World how twisted Trump is in turning a blind eye to it and supporting the Saudi's. If it were Russia there would be instant sanctions, this incident is more the Straw that Breaks the Camels back ( parden the pun ) and will expose King Salman to the world as a despotic leader of the Oil Leading Country. This will play out for a few months into 2019 and then she's on baby!

Yes, if it were Russia, there would very likely be sanctions. But, you don't immediately sanction allies. It could very well be that there are consequences for SA that just haven't happened yet.

Are you somehow hoping this all leads to war?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So everything you said is new and hadn't been happening for decades?

Of course not, which is why I have no faith in humanity to not succumb to the authoritarian NWO. Never has there been a time in history when society wasn't infested with and ruled by ruthless, psychopathic, ego and greed driven leaders.

Don't you think it's just as dangerous to put all the blame on Trump, cleansing prior administrations for wrongdoing?

But I didn't blame Trump, I blamed Putin, and TPTB. Trump is tool, a pawn, who, in my opinion, is compromised by his own ego and his personal financial greed, and therefore can't adequately represent American values. Values that were doomed from the get go, because ultimately, mankind is too self destructive to achieve any kind of social Utopia.

People act like if we rid Trump we fix these problems.

We could have gone in a different direction, but we didn't. We succumbed to greed, fear and argle bargle.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We could have gone in a different direction, but we didn't. We succumbed to greed, fear and argle bargle.

So Clinton wouldn't have caved to Saudi Arabia?

The same person who with her husband, made a fortune off of being politicians by profiting from influence?

This has been going on and will continue to go on so long as people continue to blame the current person in the role rather than realize we're constantly getting duped.

In 2-6 years we'll have a new president, no matter which side they're on, their side will defend them and the other will scream foul. But we will have the same results.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So Clinton wouldn't have caved to Saudi Arabia?

She wouldn't have caved to Putin. She would have upheld the social contract with the USA and with Europe. The USA is going in a different direction.
edit on 22-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Really? This was a planned hit for sure. Why else have a body double lying in wait?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Can't believe people still think presidential electionsmatter

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndyFront
Can't believe people still think presidential electionsmatter

Awww, how come no intro thread?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Found it lol

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Anyone warning about Turkey might as well be called a prophet when they say that Turkey WILL be at the center of WW3.

That country is evil and completely lost.

The Saudis are runner-ups to the hell that Turkey will unleash.

I actually wish we would go to war with these two nations before they get more powerful.

They are up to no good and they want things that require our destruction.

They are both our worse enemies. We will see.

edit on 10 22 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I find this all hilarious. Like millions of people just woke up and realised Saudi Arabia is a mafia state, run by a mob that enforces control through religious repression violence and bribery. They must have missed the last 50 years.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: rickymouse

How much benefit of the doubt do you think Saudi Arabia deserves?

All I said is that Turkey's authorities made up chopping off fingers and more without any evidence at all that it happened that way. They are juicing up the event to make everyone think he was tortured, we do not know that, neither do they.

Maybe they did torture him but I doubt if Turkey's story is even close to correct.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Maybe they did torture him but I doubt if Turkey's story is even close to correct.

So you don't think Turkey are underhanded enough to bug foreign embassies and have actual recorded proof? I wouldn't put it past them. In fact that's the only reason I believe the report that he was tortured...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We have been World Warring a third time since 2009. Russia challenges NATO encroachment in Georgia 2009, Ukraine 2014, Syria 2015, Libya 2016 ...

Do people even realize well over 100 developed and developing nations are directly contributing to various battlefields as part of CJTF-OIR under the NATO/GCC/Oceania umbrella, and the the Eastern Axis led by Russia/Iran/China ?
Oh yes, you better believe China is involved. How do you all even think the Russians and Iranians can finance these operations? They are sure not getting their loans from the IMF and World Bank. It is coming from the New Development Bank and AIIB, the direct challengers of Western Financial hegemony.

Just like in the Western axis, the financing is processed through a series of pass through transactions, with the intended use seen in the beginning, and washed all the way down to the paychecks of soldiers and bombs bursting in air.

Believe it or not folks, this world war is almost done. The Eastern Axis is already using a mirror of the same language/wordage used during the birth of the UN after WW2 in regards to the ineffectiveness of the League of Nations. Maybe some of you just do not read enough Chinese Institutional papers translated with internet tools to learn about these things. You should, the writing I am speaking of came out of Harbin University. A lot of their plans for the future are published there for the world to see.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: rickymouse

So you don't think Turkey are underhanded enough to bug foreign embassies and have actual recorded proof? I wouldn't put it past them. In fact that's the only reason I believe the report that he was tortured...

Embassies usually have their own crew to make sure that nothing is bugged and everything is secure. I would think with all the money the Saudi's have, they would have really good workers making sure they are secure. Remember, the Saudi's are way richer than Turkey is. All countries have security that monitors for bugging these days.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What kind of person was it? In what country did it occur? Yes.. these are all potential triggers

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How would SA killing one of its own people trigger a war?

Besides WW4 has been well underway for nearly 20 years.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yes, if it were Russia, there would very likely be sanctions. But, you don't immediately sanction allies. It could very well be that there are consequences for SA that just haven't happened yet.

Are you somehow hoping this all leads to war?

Not at all but Turkey and in particular Erdogan will be central in any WW3 scenario that plays out.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

turkey is in no position to take the high ground there handling of there dissidents is not pretty
edit on 23-10-2018 by Steveogold because: missed a bit

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

She wouldn't have caved to Putin. She would have upheld the social contract with the USA and with Europe. The USA is going in a different direction.

What social contract was that? Satanism?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It takes the murder of an Archduke to start a world war. Not a journalist.

Everybody knows that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join