It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Start WW3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
There is not, nor ever will be, a sitting United States Senator, Representative, or president, who will take on the UAE...

Ever...

"Oil is one helluva drug" - Rick James

Not really, but it would fit.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

There is not, nor ever will be, a sitting United States Senator, Representative, or president, who will take on the UAE...

Ever...

As much as I love Trump and everything he's done... he will not take on the UAE. His words and threats against them are hollow. And the UAE and the prince knows this.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It appears to me to be a calculated global regime change, toward autocracy and authoritarianism.

I'm also concerned about Pompeo's evangelical bent toward the Apocalypse and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, this administration's acquiescence to the religious right, while cozying up to ruthless dictators, the suppression of scientific data on "global warming", and Trump's seeming fetish with nuclear weapons.

Call me a conspiracist on a conspiracy website, if you like.

edit on 21-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh hey thanks for the u2u, be sure to check for my reply.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Plot twist -

The cocktail they injected him with prior to hoisting him to a table and dismembering him did not actually kill him. It paralyzes but keeps the victim aware and capable of pain.

Torture and assassination all in one.

I have no proof of this.

link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

It was Russia cleaning house and not in the same league as Killing an English Subject.

Oh you mean like Alexander Litvinenko?

Quite possibly so, don't expect to just skate when you quit the Spy game...that goes for all sides.

link   
Gotta raise the BS flag on this starting WW3.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Plot twist -

The cocktail they injected him with prior to hoisting him to a table and dismembering him did not actually kill him. It paralyzes but keeps the victim aware and capable of pain.

Torture and assassination all in one.

I have no proof of this.

This is not far fetched. It's rather simplistic in nature. Increase the blood flow to the brain circumvents blackouts due to pain.

This is why in medieval times those who underged the saw were hung upside down. It prevented unconsciousness.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Turkish authorities are speculating something grand happened to him and spreading a bunch of crap. We know he was killed somehow there, but I doubt if it was the way they are saying. The Turkish authorities must watch too much TV.

Would you agree he died in the consulate?

I do agree he probably died in the concelate, although he could have died while being hauled somewhere else. In all those hours that passed, he could have been taken away without the fiance seeing it or recognizing he was in a vehicle. It probably had to do with the Saudi's and he probably was not cooperating with them. The only ones who know for sure are the ones who killed him.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

There's only 1 reason I agree... Political pussies

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So everything you said is new and hadn't been happening for decades?

Don't you think it's just as dangerous to put all the blame on Trump, cleansing prior administrations for wrongdoing?

People act like if we rid Trump we fix these problems.

What previous presidents have handled Russia and Saudi Arabia better (past two decades) ? Which candidates can you point out to me to look at for handling it better?
edit on 21-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How much benefit of the doubt do you think Saudi Arabia deserves?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It was Russia cleaning house and not in the same league as Killing an English Subject.

Oh you mean like Alexander Litvinenko?

Quite possibly so, don't expect to just skate when you quit the Spy game...that goes for all sides.

I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what that means.

What makes you think this situation is going to cause more turbulence than notable events in decades prior?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Isn't there a gas pipeline running from uae thru turkey? Not sure,could this be a catalyst to make things worse?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Any war with Iran requires a firm alliance with the Saudis. This has basically gone !

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The incident is showing the World how twisted Trump is in turning a blind eye to it and supporting the Saudi's. If it were Russia there would be instant sanctions, this incident is more the Straw that Breaks the Camels back ( parden the pun ) and will expose King Salman to the world as a despotic leader of the Oil Leading Country. This will play out for a few months into 2019 and then she's on baby!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

WW 3 is starting now in Venenzuela,notice no news is being given,China and Russia have forces their,to fight off "humanitarian aid",this is real

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Click bait worked:

Suggestion for next topic:

These 10 things Will Start WW3, you wont believe number 4!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Ever...

As much as I love Trump and everything he's done... he will not take on the UAE. His words and threats against them are hollow. And the UAE and the prince knows this.

Your'e confusing Saudi Arabia with the United Arab Emirates. Two different countries.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
A bit sensationalist but still in the right direction.

What is critically important to note with all of this is Turkey's public outing of Saudi Arabia and MBS.

This means Erdogan has flipped back to into Russia's sphere of influence and breaking from the West. That IS an extremely big deal.

At start of Syrian invasion by head chopping cannibal mercenary scum funded by US, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and others, Turkey was on the side of the invaders. They have now switched sides as this event highlights.

Turkey is politically isolating Saudi Arabia and the US who continues to support SA no matter what vile things they do.

I say great, about damn time!!

Sick of us supporting that vile regime.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join