It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Start WW3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Saw this a moment ago and thought, this event will go down in History as the catalyst for the beginning of WW3.

www.news.com.au...< br />
BOMBSHELL new allegations linking Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been published by a Turkish newspaper. The report by pro-Government daily Yeni Safak alleges the Crown Prince telephoned the Washington Post columnist moments before he was killed in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul earlier this month. While the claim has not been verified by officials in public, Turkish authorities have consistently leaked details of the investigation to pro-government media outlets and their reports have been largely accurate. “Khashoggi was detained by the Saudi team inside the consulate building. Then Prince Mohammed contacted Khashoggi by phone and tried to convince him to return to Riyadh,” the report alleges. “Khashoggi refused Prince Mohammed’s offer out of fear he would be arrested and killed if he returned. The assassination team then killed Khashoggi after the conversation ended.” Turkish authorities believe Khashoggi’s killers held him down while his fingers were hacked off and then injected him with a lethal drug before carrying him into another room where he was hoisted onto a conference table and dismembered

Not saying that WW3 starts tomorrow but this will be the beginning of Turkey ratcheting up its part in the greatest war of all time.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

You really think WW3 is going to start because of this? That would be dumber then the start of WW1 with the assassination of one man but at least he was a leader.

Anyway I hope it doesn't happen!

link   

The UK lost one of their citizens on their own soil (allegedly) to Russia.

Turkey shot down a Russian military plane a few years ago.

We (allegedly) killed 100+ Russian contractors in Syria a few months ago.

There have been plenty of possible catalysts.

Killing the journalist (allegedly) in the way they did was horrendous and blatant, but I don't think it's the worst thing to happen in the geopolitical environment the last few years.

Still a horrible look for the US if this does turn out to be true though. We call them a close ally, damn shame.

link   
How would SA killing one of its own people trigger a war?

Besides WW4 has been well underway for nearly 20 years.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't think that this will start a war, but it sure looks like TPTB are putting everything in place for a big one! Trump pulling out of the nuclear treaty with Russia is another brick in the wall.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Not saying that WW3 starts tomorrow but this will be the beginning of Turkey ratcheting up its part in the greatest war of all time.

No War is great mi amigo...

Sometimes inevitable, but that’s because the actors involved let ego call the shots.

Mankind is of a lesser kind. Hope we rise up some day.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I know this is trivial but it will put Turkey at odds with Saudi and this will be the tipping point for the current stability between the Muslims of Sunni faith in neighbouring Countries. Iran being more Shia will take advantage of this in the coming months and you can expect false flags to be done to both Saudi Arabia and Turkey for what they did to Yemeni's. It will then escalate bringing in Israel and by mid 2019 full blown WW3.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't think that this will start a war, but it sure looks like TPTB are putting everything in place for a big one! Trump pulling out of the nuclear treaty with Russia is another brick in the wall.

While I think it was rhetoric boarderlining Sabre-rattling... I still think it was counter productive.

If I had to guess, I'd say they were more off put by NATO pushing up to their boarders after promises they wouldn't...

What do you make of this as far as Trump being accused of collusion and being in Russia's pocket though?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It was Russia cleaning house and not in the same league as Killing an English Subject.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

It was Russia cleaning house and not in the same league as Killing an English Subject.

Oh you mean like Alexander Litvinenko?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What do you make of this as far as Trump being accused of collusion and being in Russia's pocket though?

Personally, I believe that Putin has Trump by the financial cojones, and being President sometimes interferes with his personal financial interests, that conveniently dove tail with his politics. I think the same is true for Saudi Arabia. I think Trump has personal financial ties with the Saudi's and being President is getting in the way. I think it also doesn't help that the Crown Prince is young and impetuous and Jared Kushner is an ego and greed driven idiot. I think the killing of Khashoggi was an arrogant and stupid display of entitlement crossed with naivete.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The UK lost one of their citizens on their own soil (allegedly) to Russia.

Turkey shot down a Russian military plane a few years ago.

We (allegedly) killed 100+ Russian contractors in Syria a few months ago.

There have been plenty of possible catalysts.

Killing the journalist (allegedly) in the way they did was horrendous and blatant, but I don't think it's the worst thing to happen in the geopolitical environment the last few years.

Still a horrible look for the US if this does turn out to be true though. We call them a close ally, damn shame.

Don't forget the Kursk

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Personally, I believe that Putin has Trump by the financial cojones, and being President sometimes interferes with his personal financial interests, that conveniently dove tail with his politics.

Interesting theory. Are you implying he is orchestrating the whole relationship with Russia? Playing it where it fits with personal financial matters, and taking a separate angle politically?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Personally, I believe that Putin has Trump by the financial cojones, and being President sometimes interferes with his personal financial interests, that conveniently dove tail with his politics.

Interesting theory. Are you implying he is orchestrating the whole relationship with Russia? Playing it where it fits with personal financial matters, and taking a separate angle politically?

If the "he" is Putin, yes.

As for Trump, I think he's trying to fulfill promises and debts. As to his job as President of the United States, I think his thought process is mostly reactionary, triggered by the people that support his personal financial intertwining and work to fulfill his all his promises and debts. Therefore, he's compromised and easily manipulated.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The Turkish authorities are speculating something grand happened to him and spreading a bunch of crap. We know he was killed somehow there, but I doubt if it was the way they are saying. The Turkish authorities must watch too much TV.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Instead of the crown-prince answering for his own crimes, thousands, if not millions of innocent people will die. The same way it has been throughout human history.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Turkish authorities are speculating something grand happened to him and spreading a bunch of crap. We know he was killed somehow there, but I doubt if it was the way they are saying. The Turkish authorities must watch too much TV.

Would you agree he died in the consulate?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That theory implies the whole world is playing along. It also would suggest interpol, the FBI, and the CIA all not catching on.

That's giving Trump a whole lot of credit.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There is not, nor ever will be, a sitting United States Senator, Representative, or president, who will take on the UAE...

Ever...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join