It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Human is an Illegal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If your in our building at work and not an employee you will go to jail no matter the time of day. We have had it happen before.

Countries are no different.

Maybe a bunch of libs should march to Mexico and ask for free stuff there.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
We have seen this phrase being used by the left as if it is logical to them.
But, if such a phrase were true, then we could also argue that "no human can be a criminal..."

If no human can be an illegal despite the fact that most illegals have to break several laws, such as using stolen identities which feeds the identity theft market. If that was true, then "no human can be a break and entry criminal..." All housing, and all things should be available to everyone right?... So then "no human can be a thief." After all, we are all human right?

We see this "claim" constantly in events, and protests from the left.

The left are even making/posting songs about this claim that "no human can be illegal."

This false, and asinine argument that "no human can be an illegal" defies logic. But it seems that to the left who hold this belief, "logic" doesn't matter.

Yes, humans can be illegals. Just like humans can be criminals.

Semantics...including logical semantics and the other 2 types of reference.

ie: example

1. man
2. guy
3. non-resident
4. immigrant
5. Honduran
6. applicant
7. asylum seeker
8. traveler....
and on and on...

All refer to the same....many ways, 1 person,in and out of referencial context

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Okay. Name one illegal human.

Really? You’re going to pretend that you can’t comprehend that:

1. Immigrants are humans.
2. There is legal immigration and illegal immigration into just about every country on earth.
3. When an immigrant choose to illegally enter a country, against that countrys legislatively established laws, they are, in fact, “illegally” immigrating into a country not their country of citizenship.
4. This set of givens makes such an immigrant both 1) a human, and 2) an illegal immigrant, together equalling an illlegally immigrating human.

But feel free to keep choosing to parrot the globalist talking points...

Have you ever drove faster than the speed limit? Does that make you an illegal human?

The humans that cross boarders illegally are not deported because it is illegal for them to be human. They are deported because it is illegal to be illegal immigrants.

As far as parroting a globalist talking point, I am afraid you misunderstand what I am saying.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: highvein

If Hillary Clinton qualifies as human, I think she should definitely be illegal.

A2D

I could agree with that. lol

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: highvein

Okay. Name one illegal human.

Word banter all ya got ?
Okay , we call em like we see em
Criminal Humans
Better?
I like illegal better. Less harsh

I was trying to play the devils advocate and it didn't seem to go over well. Sometimes we have to try to see things from the oppositions point of view to better understand where they are coming from. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Almost all democrats leaders are calling for the abolition of ICE, as well as open borders, and in general the left is also calling for these things. This argument of "no borders, abolition of ICE etc" comes from the belief being pushed by the left, including your leaders, that "no human can be an illegal."

The left in general is fighting for illegal immigrants to not only be accepted, but to immediately make them legal in the U.S. Meanwhile not all left-wingers use this phrase, the main argument of the left is based on this claim that "no human can be an illegal." Of course, a large group of the left, and your leaders, argue this simply to have more more votes and more power. Illegals don't have to immediately be made legal for them to give power to the left. For example when the population of states are being counted for the census, illegals are also included and this gives more power to those states, and left-wing leaders.
edit on 22-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Not speaking of Europe or America, but in South Africa, I'm grateful for the immigrants.

I think if you took all the whites, Indians and immigrants out of South Africa, the economy will collapse.

There are two types of immigrants. Illegal immigrants, and legal immigrants. Did the immigrants that go to South Africa arrived there illegally?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: halfoldman
Not speaking of Europe or America, but in South Africa, I'm grateful for the immigrants.

I think if you took all the whites, Indians and immigrants out of South Africa, the economy will collapse.

There are two types of immigrants. Illegal immigrants, and legal immigrants. Did the immigrants that go to South Africa arrived there illegally?

Well it sounds like we have to change illegal immigrants to legal immigrants. And that would mean legal immigrants would have to become extra legal immigrants.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
It wasn't until I lived abroad that I realized that most countries have immigration laws and many enforce them heavily, and expel 'undocumented workers.' To call out here is to call out everywhere, which sure someone can do. But then they have to be consistent, that no country anywhere can enforce their boundaries and laws.

When I lived in china, I was documented. But, even Americans, or Europeans, or Africans, would be expelled if they weren't and a hefty fine was levied on employers or landlords. Is China racist too, or not?

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

That and every other country in the world has citizenship laws. If I moved to Mexico without going through the proper channels, then I'd be an illegal immigrant.

They don't care about that. They just want something to be indignant about regarding America.
Exactly my point! I'm glad well traveled people such as yourself can attest to the being a global practice. It's how we establish countries and boundaries. It's how we keep our overall preferred culture intact.

The people screaming about no human being illegal don't understand the importance of maintaining those boundaries. I think they want America to dissolve into a chaotic land with no cultural cohesion.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

They are right. None of them were born illegal. It was a choice they made.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They are right. None of them were born illegal. It was a choice they made.

I never wrote "no human was born illegal," and that is not the main argument being used by the left. Every country, including the U.S. should take care of their own. There are countless numbers of veterans who are homeless, we have other homeless people as well. Large parts of California are a dung pile thanks to the policies of the left, same for Chicago, New York, etc. There are kids in orphanages, and it's getting harder and harder for adoptions to be accepted. Yet despite the fact that there are LEGAL residents/citizens in the U.S. who we should be helping, instead the left want to pile us with more people who don't speak English, many have never even gone to school, etc, and the left wants to take care of them better than our legal residents/citizens, simply for the vote/power that these illegals will give to the democrat/liberal party.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I know you didn't. But it's the argument they turned it into. It's true, they were not born illegal. They CHOSE to become illegal.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This 'no border' and 'no human is illegal' nonsense comes from very naive minds.
They have some kind of theory that all humans are beautiful creatures and should live wherever they want.

Totally forgetting that all creatures have boundaries. Our cat has boundaries and those that walk through it are being confronted. It's her territory.
That said, humans are herd creatures, but not to an infinite amount; very specifically 150 is the maximum at which civility and peace come naturally. Any group larger than that will become problematic to handle and criminality will start to emerge.

The reason for this is our brains. 150 is the max amount where we still know everybody and it is small enough to be caught doing crime.
Less people is obviously even better.

Those were the days of tribes, we all need a group we belong to.
Countries are now our tribes, even though there are more than 150 people in it. Countries are built on a large group of people with the same culture/interests making it work. Yes there will be criminal elements in every country but in GENERAL you feel safe in your country because you know that almost everyone in it will have had the same/similar education, childhood experiences [through games, TV shows, songs and stories] and other experiences that match your own. YOu can actually gauge someone who is 'of your own kind' and feel less threatened because you are from the same country.

ETA: Especially humans from countries that don't seem to work is very silly indeed, as their culture and their behaviour as a whole has lead to their country being a bad one. They will bring that exact attitude with them and slowly erode what your forefathers have created.

Letting strangers with a different culture enter just so, is insane. Absolute insanity. Why do we not leave our front doors open so that anyone can enter our home because it is warm in there and you have just cooked a nice meal and it smells nice. Let them all in? Why not, they are all beautiful humans who all have the same rights as you? No?

Well no, of course not. You've worked for your home, you learned how to cook and you want your children to be safe.
After all, if you leave the door open, anybody who wants to steal your stuff or harm your children could also enter. Plus if they want stuff like you have, they can go and work for it like you did.

That's the same as a country. It didn't just appear from nowhere, but generations have worked hard to make it the place you live in. Your children live in your country and if things go pear shaped you will fight for justice.

Letting in other people and say they can come and take what generations have worked for and impose their own way of life you may not agree to, is the biggest idiocy I have ever heard of.

Yes humans can behave illegally, especially if they do it knowingly and for that they should be locked up or punished harshly.

This caravan is a piss take and an actual invasion and needs to be stopped because it is a danger to the natives. Ask my cat, she can give you some tips.

edit on 24-10-2018 by Hecate666 because: lots of corrections

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

This is an entire mischaracterization. Anybody who say humans are born and are illegal is a moron. Anybody who crosses a border illegally is criminal.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Are you referring to the “no human being is illegal” phrase? Because if you are, without any doubt it is present in the left here in the US. Seen it, heard, known activists and community orgs that say it...
a reply to: Byrd

edit on 24-10-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join