It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Human is an Illegal?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Never heard this expression. Sounds like a grade-school-drop-out tier democrat campaign slogan. No one intelligent will subscribe to this crap, so I suggest we use it as a barometer to identify morons.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Well yes, we're all humans in this experience.
But we must play by the rules of Civilization,
otherwise we risk the fall into barbarity and chaos.

Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesars,
and to God the things that are Gods. Matthew 22:21

Let every person be in subjection to the governing
authorities. For there is no authority except from God
and those that which exist are established by God. Romans 13:1

S&F

edit on 22-10-2018 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Think of the poor kitty-cats!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm "human", and I don't have no right to go anywhere else, not even the right of return!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Is Merkel illegal?

More than half of Germans say they want to emigrate.

voiceofeurope.com...

And to think, this is just the beginning.
edit on 22-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Interesting so now the term illegal alien is being made out to be hate. And as such the next logical step is to make it a hate crime i guess. I find it amazing that they are saying stop the hate. I dont think most people hate illegals thats a very broad brush.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If it was equal over the planet, I'd agree.

But if you only apply it to a few countries, it is not fair.
edit on 22-10-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

If Hillary Clinton qualifies as human, I think she should definitely be illegal.

A2D

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Why?

Well the people in that country have been paying taxes to maintain a social benefit system.

But now if you say, the world can come and claim too, it is obvious that you will run out of money.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The only way it would ever work is if every country had open borders, if everyone spoke the same language (or auto translaters that are at sci-fi level) and there was only one government, or in other words, the Promised Land of globalist ideals. I do feel like that's the end-game for the far Left. I wonder if I'll see prominent political figures arguing for it in my lifetime.
edit on 22-10-2018 by DobRozner because: afterthought

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I agree wholeheartedly!!
Kill all humans!!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Okay. Name one illegal human.

Really? You’re going to pretend that you can’t comprehend that:

1. Immigrants are humans.
2. There is legal immigration and illegal immigration into just about every country on earth.
3. When an immigrant choose to illegally enter a country, against that countrys legislatively established laws, they are, in fact, “illegally” immigrating into a country not their country of citizenship.
4. This set of givens makes such an immigrant both 1) a human, and 2) an illegal immigrant, together equalling an illlegally immigrating human.

But feel free to keep choosing to parrot the globalist talking points...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DobRozner
The only way it would ever work is if every country had open borders, if everyone spoke the same language (or auto translaters that are at sci-fi level) and there was only one government, or in other words, the Promised Land of globalist ideals. I do feel like that's the end-game for the far Left. I wonder if I'll see prominent political figures arguing for it in my lifetime.

You already have. Those US political leaders arguing to abolish ICE apparently want no immigration or customs enforcement which equates to open borders, at least in the US. There are several prominent European leaders who have publically stated they will not control immigration. The question becomes “will those few puppets of the globalists succeed?”

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
No one is calling anyone an 'Illegal Human', last I checked.

So you are ignoring the fact that the left is making this claim?...

We are talking about illegal immigration. In response to "illegals" trying to enter by force nations like the U.S., the left has responded with this message of "no human is an illegal."

Do you understand now what this thread is about, or do you want to deny that the left is making this argument?

The term "no human is an illegal" is an incomplete sentence and should be dismissed as uneducated babble. The statement conveniently leaves out the pertinent type of illegal. If they made it a complete sentence, it would be obvious it's B.S', ie "no human is an illegal resident". That's clearly false according to our laws but it doesn't tug at heartstrings like the former version.

Word smithing at it's best.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Okay. Name one illegal human.

Word banter all ya got ?
Okay , we call em like we see em
Criminal Humans
Better?
I like illegal better. Less harsh

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This is kind of confusing to me.

I "think" those on the right are speaking in terms of the crossing of national borders without the consent of the national governing body as being illegal.

I "think" the left is speaking in terms of those whom are classed as "human beings born on the planet at large" as being legal regardless of their current position on the planet.

These would seem to be two conflicting arguments, based upon two totally different assumptions.

While I can not offer a solution to this situation; I would like to ask a couple of questions which may go a step toward finding some common ground.

1 ... Is there a door on the exterior of the house in which you live ? Why?

2 ... Is there a lock to secure the closed position of the door on the exterior of this house? Why?

I am interested to hear answers from anyone from either side of the "open borders" discussion. I would hope to gain input from both sides, if you would.

edit on 22-10-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You do realize, don't you, that you're referencing European material from 2015-2016? If your source didn't make this clear to you, you need better sources.

You should also make this plain in your opening statement. The "no humans are illegal" statement was about Lesbos and not the world originally and the movement has almost no traction among liberals in the United States. I haven't seen it or heard it at the marches and rallies I've attended and it doesn't show up in any of the left-wing activist accounts I follow.

So this little tempest is in a very tiny tea pot. You can focus on it but I think you'd do better to focus on current issues and memes in the left.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Not speaking of Europe or America, but in South Africa, I'm grateful for the immigrants.

I think if you took all the whites, Indians and immigrants out of South Africa, the economy will collapse.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So, first, I am an American. I deeply believe in our Constitution, and would defend this country to the death if needed.

The Globalist Model, has been taught behind the scenes for years. They think borders should be eliminated. One world government.

Ain't going to happen. Period.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"No Human Is Illegal" is just paraphrasing Alister Crowley.

"There is no right or wrong. Do What Thou Wilt shall be the whole of the law"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join