It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Human is an Illegal?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We have seen this phrase being used by the left as if it is logical to them.
But, if such a phrase were true, then we could also argue that "no human can be a criminal..."

If no human can be an illegal despite the fact that most illegals have to break several laws, such as using stolen identities which feeds the identity theft market. If that was true, then "no human can be a break and entry criminal..." All housing, and all things should be available to everyone right?... So then "no human can be a thief." After all, we are all human right?

We see this "claim" constantly in events, and protests from the left.

The left are even making/posting songs about this claim that "no human can be illegal."

This false, and asinine argument that "no human can be an illegal" defies logic. But it seems that to the left who hold this belief, "logic" doesn't matter.

Yes, humans can be illegals. Just like humans can be criminals.

edit on 21-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What if they are talking about just the Earth? Not countries. Like an Earth illegal. Can someone be that?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

What if they are talking about just the Earth? Not countries. Like an Earth illegal. Can someone be that?

That claim gives the entitlement that everyone is entitled to be anywhere. That would mean, as an example, that Indian tribes would have to give up their territories. No one is entitled to any land, or house. So you, and your family could be thrown out of your own house and it doesn't matter if your parents or grandparents built that house and worked hard to have a claim on your land/house...

Let me ask you something. Whose laws, and beliefs are you going to uphold in such a notion of "every human is part of the Earth so no one is illegal." If there are no borders, and no countries, there would have to be laws, moral values etc. How are you going to force YOUR views on the rest of the population?

You think everyone holds your beliefs, and your moral values?

The only way such a concept could be brought to fruition is to have everyone who doesn't agree with you, and doesn't hold your belief's and points of views would have to be FORCED to tow YOUR beliefs, moral values, and would have to abide by "left-wing laws."

This concept of "humans are all part of the Earth and there should be no borders, and no countries" is the belief held by "international communists." That's what you have fallen for whether you want to admit it or not, and it is exactly what Liberal globalists like Soros want.

edit on 21-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Them dang martians, coming here and taking our oxygen.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
No one is calling anyone an 'Illegal Human', last I checked.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think eventually there will be no borders but for now of course there are illegals even if the word is sort of dehumanizing, like they don't belong... Because we still have borders, so that is the case... for now
edit on 21-10-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

So you are ignoring the fact that the left is making this claim?...

We are talking about illegal immigration. In response to "illegals" trying to enter by force nations like the U.S., the left has responded with this message of "no human is an illegal."

Do you understand now what this thread is about, or do you want to deny that the left is making this argument?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

That and every other country in the world has citizenship laws. If I moved to Mexico without going through the proper channels, then I'd be an illegal immigrant.

They don't care about that. They just want something to be indignant about regarding America.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Okay. Name one illegal human.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Eventually there will be no borders?... Says who?...

For how long have humans been existing on Earth? Were they all at any time in history "all one with the Earth"? Or did we break into clans and tribes, and eventually formed societies which held our values, and beliefs?

What makes you think it will ever be any different? Only divine intervention would change humankind. Because if it is left to humans, we will continue to break into "clans and tribes that hold our beliefs, and values."

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Its perhaps just an extension of 'no minority can be a racist'.

Meaning whites would be illegal if they decided to impose their citizenship upon any non-white nation.

Critical Doosh Theory yo.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Okay. Name one illegal human.

There are thousands of illegals, who are human, and are marching through Central America to come illegally into the U.S....

There are millions of illegals living in the U.S. and in other nations... Are you claiming they are not human?...
edit on 21-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I support the Rodriguez platform...#killallhumans.

If anyone is fit to lead civilization, it's a bending unit from moms robot factory.

Well, Him or hypnotoad.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: watchandwait410

Eventually there will be no borders?... Says who?...

For how long have humans been existing on Earth? Were they all at any time in history "all one with the Earth"? Or did we break into clans and tribes, and eventually formed societies which held our values, and beliefs?

What makes you think it will ever be any different? Only divine intervention would change humankind. Because if it is left to humans, we will continue to break into "clans and tribes that hold our beliefs, and values."

idk I think in the future borders will eventually be taboo because we will all be one race dominated by machines. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

idk I think in the future borders will eventually be taboo because we will all be one race dominated by machines. lol

Not even if "robots took control of the Earth" would this happen. There will be millions of humans who will "resist." When people have a common enemy, many do unite. But eventually when there is no "common enemy" people break into groups that hold their same views, beliefs, and laws that control their societies.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Not even if "robots took control of the Earth" would this happen. There will be millions of humans who will "resist." When people have a common enemy, many do unite. But eventually when there is no "common enemy" people break into groups that hold their same views, beliefs, and laws that control their societies.

What if a hive mind technology came about and there are no more secrets, then what would be the point of borders.

Also about robots, we would have no chance what so ever of defeating them if they had nanobots to control every human making a resistance impossible making everyone zombies with no need for borders.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

They'll be cordoned off in quazi-Amish reservations, being starved out.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It wasn't until I lived abroad that I realized that most countries have immigration laws and many enforce them heavily, and expel 'undocumented workers.' To call out here is to call out everywhere, which sure someone can do. But then they have to be consistent, that no country anywhere can enforce their boundaries and laws.

When I lived in china, I was documented. But, even Americans, or Europeans, or Africans, would be expelled if they weren't and a hefty fine was levied on employers or landlords. Is China racist too, or not?

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

That and every other country in the world has citizenship laws. If I moved to Mexico without going through the proper channels, then I'd be an illegal immigrant.

They don't care about that. They just want something to be indignant about regarding America.

edit on 21-10-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

There are thousands of illegals, who are human, and are marching through Central America to come illegally into the U.S....

You mean illegal immigrants. Them being human is not illegal. Just trying to show you the difference.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

So you are ignoring the fact that the left is making this claim?...

We are talking about illegal immigration. In response to "illegals" trying to enter by force nations like the U.S., the left has responded with this message of "no human is an illegal."

Do you understand now what this thread is about, or do you want to deny that the left is making this argument?

I know the left is making that claim. The left makes all sorts of claims that aren't founded in reality. That doesn't stop them. Most of their activism revolves around repeating lies and distortions until the useful idiots believe it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join