It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, some semblance of sanity and common sense.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12
a reply to: FingerMan

A lofty thread title, and as expected, didn't follow through.

Instead of "castrated" I think you meant "castigated", but that's close!

D for effort!
No, I meant castrated. It ironically fit scenery of the post.
For not noticing narrative and irony, you can keep your D, as you deserve it Mr. English Professor.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I know a guy who is going through a sex change. It is very expensive, he spent quite a bit so far and is now getting food stams and medical assistance through medicaid. Even though they will not pay for the treatments, the cost of the medical to do it is deductible from his earnings since it is a medical treatment. He probably would not qualify for medicaid if the procedure was not considered as a deduction. His income would be too high as a single guy/girl.

Surely you are not saying that one person/group of people should be forced to pay for someone else's elective mutilation?

And what does this have to do with food stamps/medicaid?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
The LEFT criticized Michael Jackson for changing his skin color from black to white.

Ummm... they may have criticized him for it, but, like many other things, they got it all wrong and didn't care how much pain it caused him.

He had Vitiligo, a disease that the pigmentation of the skin.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Once those bits are changed over, the person is a different gender than they were born with.

No, they absolutely are NOT.

If I get surgery to alter my facial features so that I look Japanese, does that make me Japanese?

Sorry, but I used to really get irritated by others who used the word gender to instead of sex to denote male and female.

Spare me.

If you are born a [fe]male, you will die a [fe]male, regardless of how much genital mutilation you engage in.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenignChaos
a reply to: Guyfriday
There is and always has been a hatred against the transgender community. They are a wonderful group of people who want nothing more than acceptance, yet for some reason the right cannot accept them as they are. I will proudly stand by and support them.

I support their right to believe whtevr they want to believe.

What I refuse to accept is that they have some kind of 'right' to force me to believe that their delusion is real.

Someone who is born [fe]male, will die [fe]male, regardless of whatever dress up games or genital mutilation they may have engaged in.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I know a guy who is going through a sex change. It is very expensive, he spent quite a bit so far and is now getting food stams and medical assistance through medicaid. Even though they will not pay for the treatments, the cost of the medical to do it is deductible from his earnings since it is a medical treatment. He probably would not qualify for medicaid if the procedure was not considered as a deduction. His income would be too high as a single guy/girl.

Surely you are not saying that one person/group of people should be forced to pay for someone else's elective mutilation?

And what does this have to do with food stamps/medicaid?

If the expense of the medical procedures and meds to complete the job were not deducted from his income, he would probably not qualify for medicaid and food stamps. So in essence the public is supporting this guy because he is blowing so much of his earnings on the medical expenses for the sex change.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But why do we have to fund his life while he goes through this elective surgery?

I also agree with auditing care for any and all recipient's budgets.

Two kinds of folks getting funds; Some people cant manage money, and others who can are using it as a stepping stool for a personal choice.

Many take free checks and stamps to spend their employment check on booze or drugs, is this ok too?

Can someone indentify as a Lush or Addict too?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If the expense of the medical procedures and meds to complete the job were not deducted from his income,

This isn't computing.

How are any of my 'expenses' 'deducted' from my income?

he would probably not qualify for medicaid and food stamps. So in essence the public is supporting this guy because he is blowing so much of his earnings on the medical expenses for the sex change.

Then I am disgusted. I am 100% against being forced to pay for someone else's delusions.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Tanstaafl,

I agree with pretty much everything you have posted.
They can do whatever they want, as long as they don't force me or mine to tag along with their insanity.
I don't have to call them She or Misses, I don't have to let them share a toilet with my daughter, and I don't have to let them wrestle with my daughter.
"BUT I WILL SUE YOU!"
And that is why and how President Trump is saving us.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

People are getting impossible to satisfy, they are not satisfied with the sex they were born so they change it. They are not happy with their looks so they opt to deceive others by getting plastic surgery and botox treatments. Or they aren't satisfied with their breast size so they change it with silicone implants.

We have a screwed up society, When people are more concerned about things they want than things they really need, then things start falling apart. Most people now believe they need things they really do not need. No matter how much money you make, if you blow it all on things you do not need, you wind up broke.

The problem with it all is NOONE knows what they need in general..never have.

No matter how much you believe you know what you need that has proven to be never enough either.

By now this should be obvious that ourselves want something else than has ever been given here.

It is all becoming clear now...the clarity starts to beam in.

A different tack must be taken than just having food...housing and loved ones.

If one does this long enough they become just as numb as the boneheads buying everything or the drug addicts.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are often idiots.

But they should be free to be as idiotic as they want.

Freedom has never been experienced on this planet truly.

They SHOULD be but are not..and never will be.

Idiocy is one large reason of the lack of freedom.

So the idiotic belief that freedom exists is what enslaves us.

This narrative is a waste of time lol.

We are in a dimensional state of experience which means: NO FREEDOM.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: DBCowboy

As long as they do not force me to be idiotic
with them... through censorship,group think, and
political correctness, I agree with your statement.

Live and Let Live

As do I.

But, you cannot wrestle a girl if you are a male.
And you cannot go into the girls bathroom if you are a male.

Then we are good.

On the wrestling team in JR high the locker rooms were being renovated. We all changed together on the stage in the MP room. Never to full nudity.
In HS in theater shows we again had one changing area.
In both instances, we could use restrooms to change if we were so inclined.

I was often paired with the girl in my weight class in wrestling, because she was a Judo champ and could school me, in my first year.

I agree with your premise for the post, but at least in the early 90s women did wrestle with men, and at least on my team did well. Although we also had to deal with some uncouth behavior from opposing teams.
Our team made sure the opponent, understood their behavior was not to be tolerated.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

But why do we have to fund his life while he goes through this elective surgery?

I also agree with auditing care for any and all recipient's budgets.

Two kinds of folks getting funds; Some people cant manage money, and others who can are using it as a stepping stool for a personal choice.

Many take free checks and stamps to spend their employment check on booze or drugs, is this ok too?

Can someone indentify as a Lush or Addict too?

I don't have anything against this guy, he is a nice guy. It is the system that is screwed up now, not the person I am talking about. He went to a shrink for a while and the shrink is the one that filled out paperwork I think so he could follow his delusion. I do not understand why he is doing this at all. I think this is just another medical scam to increase business. He doesn't need to change his sex. He doesn't have to follow the fad they have created.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Bless him and others that have fallen for the scam.

A lot like pills, they are pushed thanks to money

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join