It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hidden Rapture Verse that Actually States Emphatically that We Fly Away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Isn't this the best time to be witnessing history.....get it.....His story

How long is a generation, Scripture has all the answers is my post always but here we go.....

Psalms 90 .... not paraphrasing......our years shall be threescore and ten, but for reason of strength they shall be 4 score, yet is their strength labour and sorrow, for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.....

Thinking about that Labour and sorrow but it is soon cut off.......ya I want I want I need I need.........

And then ladies and gentlemen, the only place that ties this length of a generation next to our sorrow and labour is finished and we fly........

WHOAH

edit on 21-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

It's not very surprising, most cultures that believe in the concept of the soul leaving the body at death will depict this event artistically as a ghost floating upwards out of the body. So therefore 'fly away'.

The phrase 'fly away' is actually a type of literary device which combines imagery with metaphor.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I think you may be interpreting that wrong. Look up Psalms 90 in the Douay Rheims Bible. Then rethink what you thought.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Isn't this the best time to be witnessing history.....get it.....His story

No, not "His story." That's simplistic. Try here for a complete etymology of the word.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Dearest GBP. I think you're conflating the "Rapture" with the moment we die. That psalms verse is talking about the moment of our death. The "Rapture" is a belief of some Christians that at some point before the Great Tribulation, believers of Christ who are alive on earth will be "raptured" up to heaven and escape the coming wrath.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I guess we should fly to a country that is not in chaos in a Boeing 777 Dreamliner.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

787 yea....be cool.........hey that verse yall....it coulda said we die away...it does pin down a generation officially from the sourcs kinda deal.....I like that!
edit on 21-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: rickymouse

787 yea....be cool.........hey that verse yall....it coulda said we die away...

The 777 us the number of god, not 787

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Dearest GBP. I think you're conflating the "Rapture" with the moment we die. That psalms verse is talking about the moment of our death. The "Rapture" is a belief of some Christians that at some point before the Great Tribulation, believers of Christ who are alive on earth will be "raptured" up to heaven and escape the coming wrath.

it is contwined, huh

But the rapture is in Scripture.....just the details....we don't sweat the little details.......but a generation of 70 years is occurring now, which is so interesting and in step with the 70th anniversary of that Country over there

Looking up......He said look up.......that one verse

e

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Man, spot on......and I was over posting 70 just now......thanks for that

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It works either way.

Philosophically-speaking, I've always felt that those who are ready will go before the end. God hath not appointed us to wrath. He will take the ones who are ready to be harvested.

Otherwise, we are ready at our appointed time.

None of us is give tomorrow. We all know that. Does it matter why tomorrow isn't to be ours? Whether we reach our appointed span of days and die of a heart attack or because we reach our appointed span of days and He lifts us up to spare us His wrath?

Either way, the outcome is the same for the believer.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It means "we die".
If it meant "Rapture", then Rapture would be restricted to people over the age of 70.
The Bible does not do "hidden" messages.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well, if you want the rapture prophecy here it is.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 6 and 7

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Now ask yourself "Where did all the people come from?"

And a bonus. This verse looks like to me it's describing the same event.

Daniel 11.
4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I’m pretty sure that the phrase “fly away”, in Psalm 90 is talking about passing over when we die. Also the context of the chapter heavily revolves around the concept of death and our mortal lifespans.

- JC

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Where did all WHAT people come from.

An odd question in light of things.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Why, all the people of Rev. 7-9 of course. They were not mentioned as being present at the beginning of the seal ceremony. It seems that they appear after the 6th seal was opened. So how did they get there?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech
Those who have been sealed with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians ch1 v13) are also seated in the heavenly places with Christ (Ephesians ch2 v6).
So that's where those people came from. They have just been sealed, so they are now in the heavenly places.
"See that you do not despise these little ones [who believe in me]... for their angels [their representatives] always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven."- Matthew ch18 v10

edit on 24-10-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join