It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Pirro Ask For Military Deploy To Southern Border

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Liberals and democrats are aiding and abetting their illegal entry. Those involved in the logistical, operational, propaganda or administrative aspects of the invasion vanguards should be charged as accessories to a federal crime.

These are foreign nationals swarming into our country against our direct orders. It is an act of war by Honduras and maybe even Mexico if they permit our sovereignty to be violated and our country to be attacked through their countries.

We may have no choice but to send the US military south of the border to shut the whole thing down. For good. We could take some cues from Israel and build major fortifications along the entire length of the border. And cut as many democrat states off the federal budget as needed to pay for it.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If you mean the government is using this crisis to kill 2 birds with one shot, you might be right.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: carewemust
Also Posse Comitatus,

We're talking about the border - Posse Comitatus not only isn't applicable, one of the few actual delegated powers of rthe Federal Government is to protect our borders.

Trump should build the wall and pay for it directly out of the military budget, then pass the cost on to Mexico through the new NAFTA.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Do it. Once these people crossed into Guatemala they stopped being refugees and became immigrants. Once they started breaking into other countries, they became illegal immigrants.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Sounds like a solid plan to get the military on the streets of America.....

Ah come one now.

Did you have a problem when the other POTUS's done it?

See how conditioned you are to think in terms of left and right?

Military on the streets is just bad, makes no difference who made the decision, I would be critical regardless.

I can understand that, but something needs to be done to stop this. Since the military is for the defense of our nation it is only natural that they do it.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
She has good points. Damn, she is intense.

Exactly why the feminists on the View hate her guts.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Yes this is a messy problem and a sign of the times I guess, I suspect it's only going to get worse.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The migrants beat up and threw rocks at the Mexican police.
Oh and here’s the pic to prove it www.americanthinker.com... ORSUa131krm0RJW2D5ljyORsd06o1NDhn-6U8pCyKw0cnlatfGMyT2E

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Never Happen . If the United States is Invaded by Anyone , 200 MILLION Gun Owners will Blow their Heads Off . Isn't the Second Amendment Grand ?............

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Never Happen . If the United States is Invaded by Anyone , 200 MILLION Gun Owners will Blow their Heads Off . Isn't the Second Amendment Grand ?............

Ever seen the movie " Desierto "

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
She is always spot on...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Simply ask a few larger Motorcycle Clubs to 'watch' the border. Without the limitations of the military,
I think that would do it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
But WHY ARREST THEM? That puts the law breakers into our already strained legal system. Arizona Border Patrol is letting them leave "out the front door", because the system is filled to capacity.

Just take them back to the other side. That's easy and quick.

Probably because we have a law in place that says they can come and request asylum and they will not be turned away.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Ah, but there's this pesky caveat that all forget....

Can be removed to a safe third country under a two-party or multi-party agreement between the United States and other countries.

So...yes, we can absolutely refuse them entry.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Perhaps not enough U.S. citizens have been murdered, maimed, or raped by Illegal aliens yet? Who declares a "State of Emergency"... Congress?

Have you checked the prison system?
By me people are just tired of being killed in car accidents by illegals.
Not to mention about the rape, murder, and gangs.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Fair and Square.
I would not want to be on the
wrong side of her gavel.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yeah, we have enough Citizens who do this
already. But the justice system machine always
craves more cases, more legal councilors, and...
more money.

Say it Ain't So.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The government exploiting a crisis for its own gain, personal enrichment, or encroachment on our civil rights? The US Government? Well I never....

Certainly would not be the first time or the last!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join