It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Pirro Ask For Military Deploy To Southern Border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I agree with Everything she says... everything.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Judge Pirro is tough as nails, truthful, logical,
and realistically honest.
I believe behind that armor, she has a heart of gold.
To witness someone addressing the difficult decisions on prime time
television is stunning.

S&F

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Judge Pirro is tough as nails, truthful, logical,
and realistically honest.
I believe behind that armor, she has a heart of gold.
To witness someone addressing the difficult decisions on prime time
television is stunning.

S&F

I'd like to see her in a very important government position, she can have my vote for sure.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Perhaps not enough U.S. citizens have been murdered, maimed, or raped by Illegal aliens yet? Who declares a "State of Emergency"... Congress?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

More Americans watch Judge Pirro (and most FoxNews shows), than tune into CNN and MSNBC combined.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Perhaps not enough U.S. citizens have been murdered, maimed, or raped by Illegal aliens yet? Who declares a "State of Emergency"... Congress?

Good question....

Authority to Declare Emergencies

When conditions warrant, all states have mechanisms that allow government officials to declare a state of emergency, thereby activating authorities and resources that are unavailable in non-emergencies (see below). All states give the governor the authority to declare one or more types of emergencies (see below). Increasingly states have granted state health officers/agency directors the authority to declare public health emergencies. Other state officials such as the emergency management agency director, homeland security director, or agricultural director may have similar powers. Local governments may have authority to declare an emergency and activate emergency authorities within their jurisdiction.

….and POTUS too :

Federal law also provides the president and other federal officials with authority to declare emergencies under specified conditions.

www.astho.org... -Fact-Sheet/
edit on 21-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When I was a kid people would "deploy" to a base but have no risk of being blown up or shot and killed, now a days we are deploying to an area where there is an active conflict.

Doesn't matter how many mission accomplished speeches are given, we still have people being shot and killed in multiple parts of the globe.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It's not peace time. I've family, a cousin, currently deployed to Afghanistan.

But, yes, military can be placed on the border.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Wildmanimal

More Americans watch Judge Pirro (and most FoxNews shows), than tune into CNN and MSNBC combined.

Titles or labels, she has it spot-on right.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I jumped up and gave a standing ovation to my iPad after watching Judge Pirro in that video.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah, getting pretty sick of this "open border" attitude.

Send in the troops.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Sounds like a solid plan to get the military on the streets of America.....

Ah come one now.

Did you have a problem when the other POTUS's done it?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If you use the military it can only be for one function - to keep them outside of our borders.
I would give them wide discretion on how that is to be accomplished.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Sounds like a solid plan to get the military on the streets of America.....

Ah come one now.

Did you have a problem when the other POTUS's done it?

See how conditioned you are to think in terms of left and right?

Military on the streets is just bad, makes no difference who made the decision, I would be critical regardless.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Another impotent alphabet agency to boost employment stats then?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

And from what I gather,
Fox News studies the ongoings at ATS.
Now and then.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Presidential run 2024?
V.P., Justice Dept,Sec. of State?
The judge certainly has the chutzpah
and credibility.

The door is wide open.

Do you remember this? Link: securethegrid.com...
edit on 22-10-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Add Link

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I listened to what the woman had to say and the following can be stated:

There is much there that was stated, and I will take this where I believe Jeanine got it wrong. The first part is on the MS13. What was not stated, is that this gang started here in the US, and then the problem was shipped back to El Salvador, thus giving them a spread going from the US through Central America, where the spread and continue to do so. And it is kind of sad that she ignored the other brutal gangs in the USA, as if they are not a threat, when it is shown that a few of them are just as wide spread and equally dangerous if not more so to the general public.

She wants to know all about the people coming into the country and that is true, however, the saddest thing of all, is that she is the child of immigrants herself, coming from a culture, where the woman is treated more like property, and where there is no laws about beating ones wife. And that her own parents did not come to this country, with much to offer, but seeking a better life, starting at the very bottom of the economic ladder, requiring assistance once here. Her farther being a mobile home salesman and her mother a department-store model. But what is even more remarkable, is that she is ignoring some of the truths that are out there, how immigrants often tend to do the jobs that no one else is willing to do, many starting at the very bottom of the economic ladder, and having to work hard. Does it lessen the value or contribution that immigrants make to the country?

Yes it is true that both Bush and Obama did send the National Guard down to the border, but the mandate was very clear, it was to observe and assist in finding, but the national guard was forbidden by law from apprehending any illegal immigrant, leaving that to the Border Patrol. For the US military to apprehend or even take direct action, beyond a support role, would require either a violation of the Posse Comitatus act. However there would only be 2 other conditions, the first would be an act of congress, or for the president to declare a national emergency, and thus put that area under Martial Law. That would mean curfews and possible other actions that there would be very little in the way of justice for those caught up in such.

She mentioned about the drug problems but what is not mentioned, is the role of this trade by the CIA and other government organizations that are also responsible for this problem. Nor was there any mention about the current opioid epidemic, that was caused by the pharmaceutical industry that is now spurring the drive for those seeking to get ahold of heroin.

Another part of the problem that is not mentioned, is that many of the conditions in the Central American countries, have been influenced by the policies of the US. Many of these countries, were dictatorships kept in power by the USA as part of the cold war strategy. And how the revolutions and civil wars were a people wanting freedom, thus causing further problems in those countries, a mess that the US should take some responsibility in cleaning up.

While she is correct this is not a Left/Right issue, however, she seemed to be mentioning the Democrats, making it a left/right issue. The way that she presented this, means that it is removing a fundamental right that all citizens of this country have a private ballot to vote. And the way it sounds that the only ones she would find acceptable would be those who would only vote Republican.

The issues of immigration are complex, and goes back further, than many of us have been alive. The idea of a wall is not going to solve this problem and ultimately be a waste of time and money. Even if it was built, here is the issue at hand. It is estimated that 40 to 60 percent of the illegal immigrants, that come here come through legally and overstay their visa’s. So if they are coming in legally and simply staying how would a wall stop that? The other aspect that is not mentioned, is that nature and time will often degrade if not take down a man made structure, so the true cost is never revealed or can be known, beyond the initial cost to put it up. And it does not solve the problems.

The main problem is funding, and a small number of people. The first problem is funding. Unlike many other federal departments, the Immigration department, is heavily underfunded at all levels. There are not enough border patrols to cover that great of a distance, and there are not enough attorneys or judges that could cover that case load or interpreters there to handle the cases. There are about 350 immigration judges, who are working in 60 courts, and are trying to review up to 700,000 cases. And the courts are seriously backlog.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Generally speaking, peace time is a period where no troops are committed to active warzones, or conflicted/contested territories, whether the "enemy" is allegedly foreign sponsored terrorists, or another nations army.

And it is accurate to say that America has only been in official and unquestionable Peace Time for less than 20 years, since 1776. This is not one of those times.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There's a big difference between "military on the streets" and securing the border.

Securing the border is national defense, which is specifically what the military exists to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join