It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Proposes To Restore Federal Definition Of Gender As Either A Male Or A Female NO EXCEPTIONS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by Xcalibur254 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: Xcalibur254

bigotry to you only because I refuse to accept your delusion. You are happy and free to have it but don't push it on people who don't want it because that is then harassment. See we can flip it back on you guys as well.

"Pushing it on people" is institutionalizing and legalizing discrimination. Literally.

See, LGBT people and the rest of the country doesn't really care what you think. You are free to believe whatever you want and be as much of an intolerant moron as you choose, this is America after all. Nobody really cares how you feel about it.

When people like you start cheering for the law to discriminate against people not like yourself though, and like-minded morons squatting in the Whitehouse look to pander to your ignorance and hate, that becomes a problem for America, the LGBT Community and everyone else that has a modicum of understanding what America stands for.

There is NO SUCH THING as the lgbt community. Dorothy you have been hoodwinked...sorry . There is no lgbt but there IS a greater community....the Greater Community is REAL....the imaginary lgbt community cannot be willed to life....lol...we are now learning that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.The greater Community ONLY WANTS TO HELP THESE PEOPLE GET BETTER AND IT WILL....believe me it will...it loves them....it supports them and it will find ways to help them.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

bigotry to you only because I refuse to accept your delusion. You are happy and free to have it but don't push it on people who don't want it because that is then harassment. See we can flip it back on you guys as well.

"Pushing it on people" is institutionalizing and legalizing discrimination. Literally.

See, LGBT people and the rest of the country doesn't really care what you think. You are free to believe whatever you want and be as much of an intolerant moron as you choose, this is America after all. Nobody really cares how you feel about it.

When people like you start cheering for the law to discriminate against people not like yourself though, and like-minded morons squatting in the Whitehouse look to pander to your ignorance and hate, that becomes a problem for America, the LGBT Community and everyone else that has a modicum of understanding what America stands for.

There is NO SUCH THING as the lgbt community. Dorothy you have been hoodwinked...sorry . There is no lgbt but there IS a greater community....the Greater Community is REAL....the imaginary lgbt community cannot be willed to life....lol...we are now learning that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.The greater Community ONLY WANTS TO HELP THESE PEOPLE GET BETTER AND IT WILL....believe me it will...it loves them....it supports them and it will find ways to help them.

What exactly do you mean by 'help them to get better?'

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: AthlonSavage

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

Well to be honest it is hard to debate with the Antifa echo chamber.
edit on 22-10-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Typically, I'm a pretty conservative guy.

I agree with the designation of male or female, and none of this in-between nonsense. HOWEVER, that said, if a guy chooses to go all out and surgically transform to a female, or a gal decides the same, to transform into a male, I'm fine with that being their legal gender as far as identification goes. I mean, knowing a few gals who have become guys, it wasn't like they were ever really gals in their heads anyhow. Now, the outside reflects the inside person.

The other caveat though, is that any who HAVE changed sex, this needs to be communicated to any significant others, and there may be industries where the person may not qualify. For example, sports. In any separate gender sporting event, this needs to go by the BIRTH sex, because there are inherent biological differences that will be unsportsmanlike behavior. Surely, we've all seen where trans men to women simply dominate a female sporting event. This should be pretty damn obvious, but somehow, common sense has disappeared from these arguments.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

No, it's not. You can twist, turn, and squeeze it into what you're wanting it to be (as you can do with anything), but it's simply either a boy or girl.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Where does that exist? It's definitely not here considering everyone I've seen says they don't condone Antifa's use of violence.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You will kindly post ANYONE here that agrees with "stormfront"?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It's ridiculous to assume that homosexuality is something that you can "cure" in folks. It simply is what it is. You could suppress it, sure, just like any other behavior one group considered undesirable, but that wouldn't "help them".

Some see it as a mental disorder, but really, pretty much anything, from narcissism, etc. is such, and not all need "treatment" or can be. In this case, what real harm does it do anyhow? (if anything, it's assisted population control). Get over it. If you don't like the gays, don't be one. Pretty simple really.

Personally, with two guys, it's nauseating, but two gals? Hey, I'm all in. Different strokes for different folks. No reason to persecute others who are doing no harm to you, in my book. Live and let live.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: one4all

www.youtube.com... kidding about the Borg...replace better with happier

edit on 22-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Did you know that there's been a number of "female" models that are actually males with AIS? Tell me, if you got turned on by one of those models does that mean you're gay since they are biologically male?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

We certainly had plenty of people defending the actions of UTR despite the fact that it was comprised of neo-Nazi groups.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

Takes two to tango. The best way to really tick off an opponent is to maintain your calm, while they degenerate into a schoolyard kid shouting obscenities and weakening their own arguments.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So thats a no on the "stormfront" statement?
I thought so.....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Did you know that there's been a number of "female" models that are actually males with AIS? Tell me, if you got turned on by one of those models does that mean you're gay since they are biologically male?

When we are having a caring compassionate conversation geared at helping members of the Greater Community find ways to be happier ...why do you have to drag things into a sexual realm...why take everything down to basic primal drives....turned on-gay-biologically male-...……..we all know a male cannot be a female...not a female model or a female anything....and this is the point ..WE ALL KNOW THIS...so the spin-doctoring is over as per Trump and Friends fine work....who cares what turns you on this is not about feelings this is about clarity....and taking care of and supporting each other.

(post by Xcalibur254 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I honestly don't understand what you mean by this "Greater Community" BS.

Understand something..........there's a lot of us who reject any of your US "Communities". Want nothing to do with them. Not my Tribe!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

You will kindly share the correlation data for that event?
With these kinds of statements it is easy to see why the discourse has become less civil.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: one4all

I honestly don't understand what you mean by this "Greater Community" BS.

Understand something..........there's a lot of us who reject any of your US "Communities". Want nothing to do with them. Not my Tribe!

What I mean is We the People shall not allow ourselves to be separated and divided on any level by any small special interest groups...you will not use money and influence to bastardise our laws and to infiltrate and congest and confuse our legal systems or use those legal systems to in an oppositionally defiant manner try to unwind the fabric of our Society.....you will not use FAKE NEWS and MSM power to control popular beliefs and to misrepresent reality...or to catalyse status quos you can manipulate the masses....lol.....lol...in short the gig is up.....we are re-writing the DICTIONARY AND THE VERBAGE AND WE ARE REDACTING MANY OF THE WEAPONS THAT HAVE BEEN CREATED TO BE USED AGAINST US..Good Luck beng the Vanguard on this topic once America gets rolling......in case you haven't noticed Donald Trump is galvanising America and is bringing it together again like no one has since JFK ….LMAO...sure you just build yourself a little bubble and sit there inside of it....but the majority of Americans are now getting onboard with re-possesiing re-invigorating re-energising and re-building THEIR AMERICA.
edit on 22-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

So we tell this young person that they are forced to go into the men’s room because they were born with a penis:

And we tell women they have to put up with this person being in the women’s room with them because he was born with a vagina:

Makes perfect sense.

Bullsh!t. Those are obviously a girl and a man. Where did you find that nonsense? You haven't even provided links...
edit on 22-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join